Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:50:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management  (Read 65450 times)
MadPanda

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:09:22 AM

I like the new website update. I like how it now shows the press listings to prove that they are a relevant business. Anyone else like the update?
Thanks for the info Hihihishi I saw a few of these earlier they must of updated the listing today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptotum88

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:13:01 PM

Pay attention guys their team is not their team.

Check linkedin profiles of people working in this project, no one has written in their linkedin that is working for umbrella coin.

SCAM ALERT
Florina1990

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:20:37 PM

This coin is scam? Or only linkedin profile is scam?
Etheran

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 06:26:02 PM

It is a great project
cryptotum88

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:31:00 PM

The linkedin profiles are real and they are real people but 75% of their team is not working at this coin. They are people that works for big company for exemple like Microsoft or Google.

I think they searched experienced people linkedin profile to make it seems that they have experienced members behind this project.

So yeah maybe they will keep the money or they will try to do something if they earn a lot of money ... but who knows...
Florina1990

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:48:38 PM

The linkedin profiles are real and they are real people but 75% of their team is not working at this coin. They are people that works for big company for exemple like Microsoft or Google.

I think they searched experienced people linkedin profile to make it seems that they have experienced members behind this project.

So yeah maybe they will keep the money or they will try to do something if they earn a lot of money ... but who knows...

Thanks for info. This is strange but who know
cryptotum88

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:56:52 PM

Did you try contacting us on linkedin before making your outlandish statement? Also you may want to check our github because we've had multiple team members pushing code, including our CEO who is part of the MSFT organization. Your comments are completely baseless and clearly not researched at all.

LOL Because your CEO is not fake you are maybe with 1 or 2 people doing this.

Elizabeth Sternhell
Forrest Whitehouse  --> LOL this is Forrest Gump
Christopher Fong

These people for exemple are not working for Umbrella (the second one don't know if exist)
cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:58:39 PM

Check linkedin profiles of people working in this project, no one has written in their linkedin that is working for umbrella coin.

SCAM ALERT

I contacted Terry via LinkedIn after my chat with his team on Discord (whose transcript I posted in the previous page). I have had my skepticisms in the past, but I can affirm to one thing that these are the exact people working on the project and I have spoken to Terry via LinkedIn, Skype.
cryptotum88

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:00:07 PM

SCAM ALERT

I contacted Terry via LinkedIn after my chat with his team on Discord (whose transcript I posted in the previous page). I have had my skepticisms in the past, but I can affirm to one thing that these are the exact people working on the project and I have spoken to Terry via LinkedIn, Skype.

Terry is not the problem, one person is not the team.

Check my previous post, if you can prove me that these people

Elizabeth Sternhell
Forrest Whitehouse  (this one doesn't exist?)
Christopher Fong

are working for this project I will apoolgize.
ticterine

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:09:42 PM

SCAM ALERT

lol so you're saying that the CEO, who happens to be verified and works at Microsoft, and the other people who have been pushing code to their repo who happen to have the same names as people working at Microsoft are making up the names of some of the other developers? That is pretty stupid.

Maybe the other developers aren't active on linkedin? Maybe Forrest really doesn't have a linkedin?
cryptotum88

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:15:49 PM

SCAM ALERT

lol so you're saying that the CEO, who happens to be verified and works at Microsoft, and the other people who have been pushing code to their repo who happen to have the same names as people working at Microsoft are making up the names of some of the other developers? That is pretty stupid.

Maybe the other developers aren't active on linkedin? Maybe Forrest really doesn't have a linkedin?

It's easy to create fake github accounts.

I'm just saying that if I work for Microsoft I don't work for Umbrella coin. Moreover In my country it's not possible to work in 2 companies at the same times.

I will stop this.  Personally I will not put any cent in this project.

Just warning the users to pay attention.
cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:24:08 PM

Good to see you guys on tokenmarket.net, that's one of my sources for getting the next ICO's.
https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/umbrella-coin/
Mypuk

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:52:23 AM

I think that is too much time (2 months) for ico. Apparently the team is not sure about collecting the necessary funds.
BitFarmer75

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:48:16 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 02:05:09 AM by BitFarmer75

I think that is too much time (2 months) for ico. Apparently the team is not sure about collecting the necessary funds.

I did some light reading and experts say that the success increases dramatically post 40 days. So it's actually the other way around. They do know what they are doing.
Cryptostare

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:22:49 AM

Good to see you guys on tokenmarket.net, that's one of my sources for getting the next ICO's.

Yea, It looks like they have been getting listed on quite a few big sites. I read the whitepaper today and it looks like an idea that can benefit quite a few people. I'm excited to see how this project will turn out.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:40:08 AM

Yea, It looks like they have been getting listed on quite a few big sites. I read the whitepaper today and it looks like an idea that can benefit quite a few people. I'm excited to see how this project will turn out.

There's a lot of allegation that people behind the team are not real, I think the dev should focus on these allegations to clarify matters because this is very important, the reputation of the project is being questioned because of this.

umbrellacoin (OP)

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:54:54 PM

Hey everyone!

This post is a little late, but we posted a blog update for last week https://medium.com/@umbrellacoin/dev-update-week-of-august-13th-14169de31509

Things continue to progress on our MVP as we get ready for the crowdsale. We also had a live Q/A session on Sunday in our discord and things went very well - we hope more people have the chance to drop by and chat https://discordapp.com/invite/mwKSgTK

Also, hopefully later today, we're going to try and get a group photo of the development team, or perhaps some interviews. We'll see.
zef316

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:40:12 PM

Hey everyone!

This post is a little late, but we posted a blog update for last week https://medium.com/@umbrellacoin/dev-update-week-of-august-13th-14169de31509

Things continue to progress on our MVP as we get ready for the crowdsale. We also had a live Q/A session on Sunday in our discord and things went very well - we hope more people have the chance to drop by and chat https://discordapp.com/invite/mwKSgTK

Also, hopefully later today, we're going to try and get a group photo of the development team, or perhaps some interviews. We'll see.

This is great thing,users can get the answers of the questions in one window.
BitFarmer75

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:27:13 PM

Our team is working hard to get things running in anticipation of the crowdsale this week. We are churning out code and even took time to take a group photo! We'll continue to post regular updates here, on our blog and social media throughout the project. We're really excited to be working on this project and we were really saddened and confused when people questioned that we're real. I know it sounds too good to be true when professional engineers from respected companies are trying to launch something in this community, but here we are.

Our CEO also had a < 1 minute interview with our architect this morning - not on anything technical - more so a brief chance to say "hi" during their busy days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKcWJ2EUgbI

Wonderful Picture guys!!!
umbrellacoin (OP)

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:09:49 AM

Great news to announce!

We just finished a deal with Coinomi (https://coinomi.com/), and we will be working on integrating our token into their platform in the coming days. By the time we launch, you should be able to exchange your UMC along with every other currency they support on their platform!

We've been in contact with some exchanges, but have not progressed to a point where we would be comfortable announcing something. The Coinomi integration is a huge step for us and the first mainstream integration we will have!

Thanks to everyone for your continued support!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: