Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:42:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xxxxx  (Read 175929 times)
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:13:32 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 10:59:21 PM by beeelzebub
Merited by premium_domainer (15)

It is nice way to scam people.

Make a infinite campaign and ask people to bring more people. And at the end tell them to make kyc for 5$.

It reminds me authorship. They did scammed the bounty hunters, and look what did they get in return.

You can't change the rules of the game after game is over. Or you get the hate of the community which never worked for any company so far.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JPVP

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:22:11 PM

It is nice way to scam people.

Make a infinite campaign and ask people to bring more people. And at the end tell them to make kyc for 5$.

It reminds me authorship.

Authorship didn't have KYC?
I atleast got my tokens from them just fine, actually got double lol
Nerengot

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:10:56 PM

Scum. Two years only words.... Many words.... I see rebranding, and change roadmap.
hillman321

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:11:43 PM

Scum. Two years only words.... Many words.... I see rebranding, and change roadmap.

We launched our spot exchange on May 13, 2018. Happy to hear you out if you'd like to elaborate. Our story is in the original post on this thread. Our roadmap is on our main site here: https://wcex.com.

I have 20,000XT from referrals which I got last December. How many of these people do you think would remember do this verification you guys just came up with, after how many months? It's unfair to for us to promote your project and we end up losing all our referrals just like that
mr.Trololo

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:05:32 PM

You can just ask referrals to connect their social media accounts, and verify e-mail again. Most of people won't send you their ID's and bounty hunters will loose their tokens.
JPVP

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

You can just ask referrals to connect their social media accounts, and verify e-mail again. Most of people won't send you their ID's and bounty hunters will loose their tokens.

I think us loosing our tokens is the point. No one in their right mind will give their ID for 500XT, is that some sort of joke?
Also the fucking ID thing is only used for referrals, for nothing else, what the fuck? If I was referred I would only use the exchange, forget the 500XT, why would I bother with that.
Got insane levels of butthurt from all this bs. I wonder how many lost unbelievable amounts lol
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

lol, if i understand well, i need to do the KYC process, and all referals i did , right ? For example, if only 2 of my 10 referals make the KYC process, i will receive 20% TOKENS ?
Are you kidding wcxofficial Huh Please tell me i am wrong ??
wcxofficial (OP)

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:04:27 PM

Again guys, this process is required for us to comply with regulation. I wish there was a way around this at this point - perhaps in the future!

I understand how you feel. We're seeing many people verifying their ID, however. All signups and referrals are on our email list and we engage with them regularly.

For example, if only 2 of my 10 referals make the KYC process, i will receive 20% TOKENS ?

Yes, any of your referrals that does KYC will result in tokens in your balance. You don't have to wait for everyone you referred to KYC.
mo_onster

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:11:52 PM

They made a referral campaign and i referred people heavily.

Now months later they ask everyone to get kyc to get a referral. I can do kyc to get paid but also my refs should have done so i get pay.

They are changing the rules after the game is over like every scam doing. So keep your money in your pocket. Don't invest or don't do a kyc.

Thanks for your feedback. KYC is used to:

- comply with regulations
- check that the people you referred are actually real people, not spam

Our KYC procedure is quite straightforward. You can get verified here: https://wcex.com/verify.

You have already checked the referrals before the 2nd round of the ICO.
You even blocked people for spamming their referral links.
And now you said, that my referrals should complete the KYC so that I get my tokens?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:26:06 PM

They made a referral campaign and i referred people heavily.

Now months later they ask everyone to get kyc to get a referral. I can do kyc to get paid but also my refs should have done so i get pay.

They are changing the rules after the game is over like every scam doing. So keep your money in your pocket. Don't invest or don't do a kyc.

Thanks for your feedback. KYC is used to:

- comply with regulations
- check that the people you referred are actually real people, not spam

Our KYC procedure is quite straightforward. You can get verified here: https://wcex.com/verify.

You have already checked the referrals before the 2nd round of the ICO.
You even blocked people for spamming their referral links.
And now you said, that my referrals should complete the KYC so that I get my tokens?

Yes, they are exactly saying that.

And they will get 5$ worth of token if they don't have any referral. In return of kyc.

I think they are scammy as hell and also the sold amount is complete bullshit.

shaw1

Activity: 504
Merit: 297

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:12:53 PM

WCX, I would like answers. Although you tout yourself as an open and honest platform, that is really not the vibe you are giving off.

Let's look at one of your early quotes:
Security and privacy are fundamental to the design of WCX. Our business model is very straightforward: A great trading experience at very low cost. We don't ask for ID and we don't store IP addresses except in malign cases (a user / users trying to DDOS the service). 98% of customer funds will be stored in cold storage.

Let's look at more. Your history is full of these:
There will be no limits on withdrawals or deposits. We won't be dealing with fiat or banks, just cryptocurrencies.

We will not require KYC for any cryptocurrency deposits or withdrawals. When we integrate fiat later in 2018, KYC will be required if you choose to deposit or withdraw fiat - this is required by the banks who hold the fiat, not us in particular.

What do you tell us about referrals?
Referrals are going through smoothly. Please make sure whoever you refer verifies their email for their referral to count. Also that they are:

- using a real email, and not using a disposable email service to register

- not double registering with the same IP

How does the referral system count referrals?

Referred users need to verify their email for them to count.

Referrals are counted to you after they verify their email.

Let's assume you are honest.

I would request that you follow through with your original commitments. Those were the rules that we all agreed to play by, when we helped bring users to your platform.

XT is a cryptocurrency token. As such, there should be no withdrawal limits, or KYC required. That is what you proposed, correct?
And your requirements for a referral to "count" was that the user verifies email. Did you lie to us, or will that be the case, going forward?

The way I see it, you either are committing fraud, by changing the agreement midway, or you are going to rescind the KYC requirement.

Can you explain to me why you changed your earlier statements, and changed to the current setup?
Can you show me where you said that referrals and referrers would both have to end up doing KYC?
Can you tell me why you think changing the terms of an agreement after the fact is fair?
Can you tell me why almost every other referral system in existence does not have this requirement?
Can you demonstrate to me why referrals need to do KYC to "filter spam" when you said earlier that users only need to verify their email?
Can you tell me why KYC is not required to buy and sell on your exchange, yet is in order to "claim" what they have already earned by your own rules?

I'm very unhappy with what I've seen here. I'm not a bot. Nor am I a troll.
I'm just an unfortunate schmuck who took your words at face value. Did you lie to my face?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:05:12 AM

shaw1:

Thanks for your post.

1) KYC is a regulatory requirement. And the regulatory landscape in crypto evolves - a lot. Some of the things that were not required just a few months ago are required today. We cannot put the platform at risk of non-compliance or put our users at risk by not requiring KYC.

2) If the people you referred are real and active (actually useful for the project and not spam or disinterested), then they should have no trouble completing KYC. It's a very straightforward process. Tens of thousands of users already have. Email verification is unfortunately not enough.

There are actually three types of referrals we've seen:
- spam: fake emails, self referrals, fraud - these cannot verify their ID and hence do not count
- not interested: referrals that picked up the free tokens and do not contribute in any other way to the project, do not promote it, have forgotten about it or do not read our emails. These also do not complete KYC and do not count as meaningful referrals anyway.
- interested: have purchased WCXT or XT, return to the site, follow us frequently, read our emails: these are high value referrals, and mostly all of them complete KYC.

Please keep in mind that all referrals are on our email list and remain so forever (unless they unsubscribe). So they receive frequent updates from us in any case.

Thanks for your feedback. -Arno

Oh, i wonder are you just an idiot or pretend to be one.

Yes, they are real but they won't do a kyc just for 5$. No one will verify their identity for 5$.

If you are not scam you can choose one of the following -- give 50$ at least for kyc -- or pay people full for their referrals. But i think this is a scam so won't expect to happen.

eance

Activity: 402

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:58:39 AM

I remember I followed their rules and never got my WCX tokens..guess this is another waste of time..or worst..ready to move in to more serious ICO's projects.
kingzonehtx

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:22:11 AM

The first project I participated in was almost a year ago. This is still a good project
ElleriumProject

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:29:55 PM

"Anonymous exchange"
@
KYC

First ICO for WCX
@
Second ICO for WCXT
@
... iCO for WCXTQWERTY
@
PROFIT!

Fail all possible terms.
@
They change their own rules

Nothing to do here.
BIG RED FLAG
wcxofficial (OP)

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:48:09 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 08:22:09 PM by wcxofficial

"Anonymous exchange"
@
KYC

First ICO for WCX
@
Second ICO for WCXT
@
... iCO for WCXTQWERTY
@
PROFIT!

Fail all possible terms.
@
They change their own rules

Nothing to do here.

We're not changing any terms. We're complying with regulatory requirements. Happy to hear you out if you'd like to elaborate.

You can check our progress here: https://wcex.com.
Our spot exchange has launched here: https://wcex.com/exchange (~ $100M daily volume).
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:47:00 PM

Again delusional ideas from the admins, why should I pass the KYC? I invited a few guys, but they did not buy anything from the project and they came for a reward and now they have to pass the KYC for $5. I also think that they will give you these unnecessary tokens! Continue in the same spirit!
eance

Activity: 402

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:18:21 PM

Quick question. The cryptodollar (USDC) is a digital token issued by WCX that simulates the value of the US Dollar... Do you have any proof to back up your USDC token??.. which bank do you have the USD reserves to back up your claim?
djcris3

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:51:12 PM

FAKE INTERVIEW, FAKE OPERATIONS OF THE EXCHANGE, TOTALLY SCAM.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:51:14 PM

Quick question. The cryptodollar (USDC) is a digital token issued by WCX that simulates the value of the US Dollar... Do you have any proof to back up your USDC token??.. which bank do you have the USD reserves to back up your claim?

Hi eance - the USDC is not backed by US dollars in a bank account. That is not how it works. It is backed by a peg on the BTC/USDC market. Similar to how countries peg the value of their currency to a global reserve currency, we peg the value of the USDC.

More information is available here: https://wcex.com/usdc.

FAKE INTERVIEW, FAKE OPERATIONS OF THE EXCHANGE, TOTALLY SCAM.

djcris3: If you care to elaborate, happy to hear your thoughts on why you think everything is fake.
Our token sale page is here: https://wcex.com/sale.
Our spot exchange is live and active here: https://wcex.com/exchange.

-Arno
[/quote

you already know you are doing some shitcoin project , the way you are asking to verify referals with KYC is only scammers things, you dont want to pay referal , thats all. You can count on me to let everybody that wcx is just another scam project with scam devs. You pretend you folllow the law by asking the referals to KYC, you are just a liar, this is just an opportunity for you and for your team to avoid paying bounty.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: