Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xxxxx  (Read 175929 times)
Arnaud

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:52:33 AM

Hi guys,  nice project, can make the French traduction if still available.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:03:42 AM

Good project, crypto currency desperately needs exchange with low cost and fast service.
Honestly I have experienced bad events in one of the exchange services, I made a withdrawal but a new withdrawal in aprove after 27 days.
Very disappointing, because time is very important for trade.

I hope WCX can be a great exchange and able to meet customer demand

Some suggestions from me that might be useful for this project:

• Giving time limit of withdrawal will be processed, for example not later than 2 x 24 hours (
  • Creating a fan page on social media facebook (for media campaigns and customer complaints)

And 1 more that I am currently feeling

- When signing up at WCX why email verification does not appear? I have checked inbox / spam in my email but I did not find it

Maybe you can add resend feature for email verification

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
adamak2k

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:38:16 AM

It is going to be G R E A T ! Can't wait so use this exchange. WCX tokens idea is perfect, you guys know how to get audience! Cheesy
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:48:59 AM

Information on the project so far is extremely small. I want to believe that it will develop and take its place among the crypto-exchange markets.
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:16:31 AM

Good project, crypto currency desperately needs exchange with low cost and fast service.
Honestly I have experienced bad events in one of the exchange services, I made a withdrawal but a new withdrawal in aprove after 27 days.
Very disappointing, because time is very important for trade.

I hope WCX can be a great exchange and able to meet customer demand

Some suggestions from me that might be useful for this project:

• Giving time limit of withdrawal will be processed, for example not later than 2 x 24 hours (
  • Creating a fan page on social media facebook (for media campaigns and customer complaints)

And 1 more that I am currently feeling

- When signing up at WCX why email verification does not appear? I have checked inbox / spam in my email but I did not find it

Maybe you can add resend feature for email verification

It will appear but it will take some time , it was the same , considering how much traffic they are getting it is quite normal for now to be some delays , they are working on bringing more resources , so don't worry you will receive the email soon.

Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:28:02 AM

Good luck devs with your project!And I want to see a new exchange soon. Wink
polkacoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:49:23 AM

Information on the project so far is extremely small. I want to believe that it will develop and take its place among the crypto-exchange markets.

This is very efficient strategy to reveal things slowly. Creates suspense and excitement in people but also important not to reveal everything to the exchange competitors all at once. They are already probably watching.

Wow: WCX users sign up now 23,750.
cienki77

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:02:28 AM

Wow this looks promising. We need another big player!

FCK COIN REBORN! WE DO GIVE A FCK!
Mcc3

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:49:36 AM

Liking what I am reading and hearing so far!   

Seems like they got a great team behind it too, already referred a few friends to the page and upcoming ICO!  Can't wait for September, consider me in! 
Mvnzv

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

DM for Spanish Translations

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:16:47 AM

How US regulatiok will affect the project and us?

DM for Spanish Translations. Worked on many projects from 2017-2018.
Doken

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

Spanish Translator

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:27:55 AM

Looking forward to seeing more information about the team!

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to join the project this early
lovingcoins

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:42:51 AM

Got here via someone sharing his Ref link on Steemit, and I have to admit wasn't expecting to see something with such huge potential. I will be participating in this for sure, as Investors and promoters. Regarding promoting I would love to show you something if you could PM me. Thank you very much looking forward for more info!
Alex_Zi

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:55:17 AM

Will hope it would be best!

Alex_Zi

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:06:57 AM

I have joined! Thanks for 100WCX. Can I sell it before start project on another exchange? - Don't answer - i find the question.
Will it be some bounty campaign before and during ICO?

anhbloginc

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:26:04 AM

I have joined! Thanks for 100WCX. Can I sell it before start project on another exchange? - Don't answer - i find the question.
Will it be some bounty campaign before and during ICO?

Good! You can also check the first post in this thread and submit the vote form, as well as follow WCEX twitter profile to earn more 150 WCX.

GTLatte

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:34:44 AM

Anyone know how to look people that register under our link?
evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 10:41:24 AM

Yeah just invite your real friends and you're good to go. Cause if you spam the link or aren't honest you could easily lose everything and that would be a real pity.
polkacoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:48:05 AM

Yeah just invite your real friends and you're good to go. Cause if you spam the link or aren't honest you could easily lose everything and that would be a real pity.

Worth re-saying what WCX has on their site about spam referrals.

Please keep in mind: we monitor the source of your referrals. Advertising software, ad viewing sites, automation, scripting, Twitter blasts, unethical marketing schemes, and other spam referral methods will result in account termination without notice.

So even if you are signing up spam or duplicates or disposable emails or whatever, they likely gonna be shut down and the tokens not credited.

Just invite real people that are interested in trading crypto.
seyola89

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:51:51 AM

I think they received their 40 comments for this round for the week already.
So all you newbie accounts who were just created or owned by a few users who have accounts lying dormant (no doubt alt accounts of one or two users Roll Eyes )

You can stop spamming and flooding this thread with you nag nag and blah blah. Roll Eyes
It is for promotional purposes only!
Not for you to get payment for thinking you are so smart but they will not pay you and just skip on to the member and above accounts! Tongue

Haha lolz..I think they should only pay $£nior m£mb£r $ Abov£ only Grin
evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 10:52:23 AM

To keep things on topic here's a recap of all the answers @wcxofficial has already given. Got to study the answers in order not to ask the same over and over again. Smiley

Thanks for all your replies. We try to address most of the questions that came up below.

Recap of dates and timelines (planned)

- Beta Launch on September 1, 2017
- ICO Start on September 9, 2017
- Launch on October 10, 2017

Questions about ICO, details, team

We'll release more details in the coming days and weeks about this. Regarding the cap, it will be capped. No tokens will be generated beyond the ones sold at the ICO. Any unsold tokens will be burned. The tokens that remain will pay out 20% of the exchange fee revenue regardless of how many there are, so we won't cut back on that either.

How will payouts work?

If you hold WCX tokens, you'll be paid on a weekly basis directly to your WCX wallet. Payment will be made in all types of digital currencies since WCX collects fees in all kinds of cryptocurrencies.

Will you have chat on-site?

Yes.

Where will you legally operate?

Hong Kong and Luxembourg. No US based operations.

Bounties, campaigns, promotions?

More coming up, likely including a BT sig campaign.

Do you have Slack or Reddit?

Not at this time. Likely in a later phase.

You claim to have no KYC, how will you establish fiat payments?

We will not require KYC for any cryptocurrency deposits or withdrawals. When we integrate fiat later in 2018, KYC will be required if you choose to deposit or withdraw fiat - this is required by the banks who hold the fiat, not us in particular.

Exchanges where WCX will be tradable?

WCX tokens will be tradable on WCX itself at launch time. You'll find liquidity to either buy or sell.

When are the promo payouts made?

The payouts for the BT promotion, Twitter, Coin voting, etc. are made at the end of the week. For the current promo, that is Sunday, July 30.

How will you keep people in the loop?

The best way is to sign up at https://wcex.co and also to follow this thread. We will be sending you emails from time to time with important updates.

Is it decentralized?

No. At least not at first - wallet decentralization is on our roadmap. Unfortunately efficient order book exchange decentralization is not consumer ready, but we will be first to hop on board when it is.

Will you be providing trading tools, charting, indicators?

Yes. WCX will have charts and tools to accommodate beginner as well as professional traders.

Can you add LTC?

LTC will be available at launch. We've added a "Other" form field at the coin voting page so you can specify a coin you'd like to trade that isn't listed. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdkFM1HKmTfhDeJ5Acn5hstJFi_Mcj8KIgMk7fpvOxJ2Ua5aA/viewform

Can you add IOTA, LBC, WAVES, DOGE, STR, BTS, OMNI ... ?

Yes. These coins are likely to be added post launch based on demand. Please reply in this thread concerning coins that you'd like to see added. Please don't send emails or Twitter replies concerning this.

What is the benefit of WCX tokens?

This is described in the "What are WCX tokens?" section here: https://wcex.co.

Can we have promotions that pay in WCX rather than BTC?

You can sign up on https://wcex.co and get 100 WCX right off the bat. You can then invite friends through your referral link to accumulate more WCX tokens at a rate of 200 WCX tokens for each friend you refer.

Thanks again for your replies and questions. Please find our answers below.

(Here's a link to our previous answer wiki: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2026078.msg20340135#msg20340135)

I can't wait to read the whitepaper. When it will be available?

This will become available within the next couple of weeks. More information about the ICO fund distribution, team, etc. will also be made available.

What currencies can be used to purchase WCX tokens during the ICO?

BTC and ETH. If there's enough interest we can accommodate for other currencies as well.

Are there deposit or withdrawal limits?

No.

Will you have a chatbox?

Yes.

Is it a decentralized exchange?

No, not at first. Decentralization of user wallets is on our roadmap for 2018.

How will you compete with incumbent exchanges?

Considerably lower fees, awesome customer service, and radically better user experience.

What will happen after the ICO with unsold tokens?

Unsold tokens will be burned.

If you invite more than 250 people using the referral system at https://wcex.co, will they be counted?

Yes. There is no limit to how many people you can invite. 250 is the max shown on the progress bar, but your balance will keep increasing if you refer more.

Where will WCX tokens be traded?

They will be traded on WCX with bases BTC, ETH, and USDT.

Can we withdraw the WCX tokens from our account?

Not yet. WCX token is an ERC20 token so you'll be able to withdraw it to your Ethereum wallet.

How will the commissions be paid to WCX token holders if they're held in an Ethereum wallet?

Payments will be made to your WCX wallet. You'll be getting paid in all sorts of digital currencies, since WCX collects fees in many different digital currencies. If your WCX tokens are held outside of WCX itself, you'll be able to provide an ETH address on your account that we'll monitor when making payments to you.

Will you offer derivatives at launch time?

No. Margin trading is on the roadmap for 2018.

Please add BNT, OMG, MYST, TAAS, PLBT.

These have been added to the voting form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdkFM1HKmTfhDeJ5Acn5hstJFi_Mcj8KIgMk7fpvOxJ2Ua5aA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Please let us know by replying in this thread if there are coins you'd like to trade that are not listed on the voting form.

Do WCX tokens give me voting rights concerning decisions made for the exchange?

Decisions on which coins and markets to add next will be made based on public interest and voting.

Will the ICO announcement such as date and so on be posted on this thread, or will it be on another thread on the ANN subforum?

We'll notify users on this thread, Twitter, and through email if you registered at https://wcex.co.

If a friend of mine invites another friend, will I benefit?

No. You'll get credited for the first level of friends you invite (not multi-level).

Thanks again for your replies and questions. Please see our answers below.

Our previous answer wikis, where we answer frequently asked questions, are available here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2026078.msg20340135#msg20340135
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2026078.msg20362180#msg20362180

How long will the referral program be active for?

It'll likely be active till the Beta launch in early September. The rewards will decrease over time. The sign up bonus promotion is likely to decrease from 100 WCX to 50 WCX in the next 24 hours, and the referrals will decrease from 200 WCX to 100 WCX per friend.

Added QTUM, WINGS, STORJ, MINEREUM, STEEM, ANT, BYTE, XZT, BCC to the Coin voting form.

You can find a list of coins we’re considering here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdkFM1HKmTfhDeJ5Acn5hstJFi_Mcj8KIgMk7fpvOxJ2Ua5aA/viewform. You can suggest other coins to add by replying in this thread.

How will the revenue sharing process work with WCX tokens?

Payments will be made to your WCX wallet. You'll be getting paid in all sorts of digital currencies, since WCX collects fees in many different digital currencies. If your WCX tokens are held outside of WCX itself, you'll be able to provide an ETH address on your account that we'll monitor when making payments to you.

How does the referral system count referrals?

Referred users need to verify their email for them to count.

I'm getting an “Account already in use.” error when trying to sign up at https://wcex.co.

This means your IP has already been used. It’s one registration per IP.

Is there a minimum of WCX needed to receive revenue share payments?

Yes, although this hasn't yet been determined. It'll be low - the measure is simply taken to avoid blockchain spam.

Plans to list on other exchanges outside of WCX?

Not at this time. Liquidity to buy or sell will be available on WCX for WCX tokens at launch time.

How to participate in the Beta launch?

We'll be looking for beta users. This will be communicated in this thread, on Twitter (@wcxofficial), and by email (the one you used to register at https://wcex.co).

Will you support BCC?

We'll support all coins with enough interest from the public, measured mainly through voting/polling.

Very nice to see everything answered. A good job!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: