Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:14:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xxxxx  (Read 175929 times)
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:17:17 AM

I dont' see how posting photo or video of an office makes more trust...

Isn't it obvious? People want to see more than just simple website and bitcointalk thread to really trust the project is for real. It seems you are not aware how many scams have been recently in the blockchain space. It's just a common sense before investing money, instead of blindly believe everything without verification, don't you agree?

Perhaps I've got it all mixed up but didn't they say they'll release the product before the (pre-)ICO?

Yes, this is the plan. Right now it isn't available, hence the concerns people have.
As the developers themselves said on August 5 - post 1001. 2.5 million have already been collected. That is why there are fears if there was an ISO after the finished product is meant with a discount for orders of 25,000, so no they are holding it now, when there is only a website in fact, a paper with common words and this thread on the forum. That's why I decided to raise the issue with the office and the rest (last page).

I don't think that's correct. They said $2.5M has been pledged/committed not gotten and all the funds are escrowed. Perhaps I'm missing something.  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkistorrik

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:37:45 AM

Isn't it obvious? People want to see more than just simple website and bitcointalk thread to really trust the project is for real. It seems you are not aware how many scams have been recently in the blockchain space. It's just a common sense before investing money, instead of blindly believe everything without verification, don't you agree?

Perhaps I've got it all mixed up but didn't they say they'll release the product before the (pre-)ICO?

Yes, this is the plan. Right now it isn't available, hence the concerns people have.
As the developers themselves said on August 5 - post 1001. 2.5 million have already been collected. That is why there are fears if there was an ISO after the finished product is meant with a discount for orders of 25,000, so no they are holding it now, when there is only a website in fact, a paper with common words and this thread on the forum. That's why I decided to raise the issue with the office and the rest (last page).

I don't think that's correct. They said $2.5M has been pledged/committed not gotten and all the funds are escrowed. Perhaps I'm missing something.  Undecided
Maybe you're right ... Some things are hard to understand when the language is not native.
Voobshchem I too want that at them all has turned out! I invested some money in advertising and I now have 85,350 WCX I'm vitally interested in their success.

I am still alive.
DaCash

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:21:23 AM

It makes little sense to say "funds are escrowed" if there are not info WHO is escrowing funds and what is the condition of escrow release. I was ready to invest, but this question remained without an answer, so i am not ready to send the funds...
djuvantebit

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Be a part of the revolution

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 10:24:18 AM

I advise you to wait for the finished product, at least the test version. The fact that the developers do not open wild data (even just photos of the office with coin symbols) is very disappointing.
Developers, I ask you to take a photo-video of your office, place of work, it will not be able to disclose your personal data in any way, but it will greatly increase the level of trust.
As I now see the situation, this can be a great project or a fraud (you have well advertised your activity, and now you have launched a preliminary purchase and nothing hinders you before the release of the test version, just a chasm with the money received on the initial purchase).
I await your thoughtful answer, I hope my question will not be ignored. Sorry for my bad english.

Please don't FUD. Take some time to go through the thread and if English is not your first language please find a local ann.

There is nothing in this project to fraud. The pre-sales are escrowed. and the ICO itself happen after exchange is ready... In fact personal data about devs are not even needed if they structure it this way. This is better for security, maybe people won't trust but in the long term much better for exchange security. but who knows maybe they will reveal all about them, I hope not , its better that private key holders remain non-public.
Actually, I did not ask you. You are not a developer and do not answer my question.
I read ALL the thread. And I understand your and other security responses, BUT I do not ask for their photo-video (personal), and the photo-video of the OFFICE !! Read carefully! The photo of the development office can in no way compromise security.
Please answer the developer, all who are not the developer, please do not answer this question.

Your question is valid! I believe the dev. should answer your question but, you don't need to be a snort about it, every other member of the community has a right to their opinion, you can simply ignore those that are invalid to you
Unconditional you are right) And I apologize for the sharpness, unfortunately I had a very hard day ...

No p bro! One love

Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 10:34:49 AM

Thank you for the free tokens offer,wish it would have social media campaign soon..i already follow you on twitter.thank you

alterego087

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:42:45 AM

I dont register in site.
Account is already in use.
 Sad
but
I didnt register there early
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:16:59 PM

dear @wcxofficial The Brazilian Portuguese version of your whitepaper can definitely have some revision. some parts of it feels a bit as google translate (without plurals, etc...)
do you have any bounty for translation?
I'd more than happy to help if this is the case.

cheers.

We do - up to 500 WCX per translation depending on the amount of work on improvements. You can join our translation project here: https://poeditor.com/join/project/2v8VMUuNr4

tried to but it says that the project is already 100%, so I couldn't edit. but as I said, it countains a bunch of small language mistakes that would remove my confidence on baking the project if I didn't speak english...

100% complete languages can now be edited for improvement.

Done.
It was more work than I expected but it looks much better...
I suppose you have to approve, of course.
the Brazilian portuguese version got a really good upgrade now. Wink

the bounty will come to the same account I used for refferal?
should I contact you via email or here is fine?

thanks.

They prob need your email. they are hello [at] wcex.co

thanks a lot @polkacoin, dropped them an email.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
gintrux

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:02:58 PM

Hey folks, new to cryptocurrencies, just have a question.

1. Will some kind of identification be needed to buy/sell WCX tokens or use the platform? Or will we be able to use it anonymously up to some limit?
2. What does wallet decentralization mean?
3. Where can we learn about team members?
4. Do you allow US investors to participate in ICO?
polkacoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:10:50 PM

I mean that's the entire point of this project is you don't have to invest before seeing what they deliver because the exchange will live before the ICO. That's what make it a "real" investment case not like other ICOs who do promise, and that's it you gotta trust they will deliver some time in the future . I don't actually think any recent ICO has had any sizable impact or good product TBH apart from the speculation value of their token
cryptocointrading

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:31:12 PM

I advise you to wait for the finished product, at least the test version. The fact that the developers do not open wild data (even just photos of the office with coin symbols) is very disappointing.
Developers, I ask you to take a photo-video of your office, place of work, it will not be able to disclose your personal data in any way, but it will greatly increase the level of trust.
As I now see the situation, this can be a great project or a fraud (you have well advertised your activity, and now you have launched a preliminary purchase and nothing hinders you before the release of the test version, just a chasm with the money received on the initial purchase).
I await your thoughtful answer, I hope my question will not be ignored. Sorry for my bad english.

Please don't FUD. Take some time to go through the thread and if English is not your first language please find a local ann.

There is nothing in this project to fraud. The pre-sales are escrowed. and the ICO itself happen after exchange is ready... In fact personal data about devs are not even needed if they structure it this way. This is better for security, maybe people won't trust but in the long term much better for exchange security. but who knows maybe they will reveal all about them, I hope not , its better that private key holders remain non-public.

problem is that their product is a limited closed beta and most people during the ICO can't test anything. Couple that with claiming to be from big companies but have nothing listed in what fields they worked and a VERY flimsy whitepaper and I am very skeptical yes.

also where did you get the escrow info from? couldn't find anything about it.
The idea is there and I would love to participate but not interested in showering plants with money that don't intent to grow
polkacoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:50:44 PM

@cryptocointrading

5,000 people in the beta they can raise $100M or more from that alone if other ICOs are any indication. also if you're planning to do the ICO just sign up for the beta or I'm pretty sure they 'll find a way to give you access to the exchange pre ICO.

pre-ICO is escrowed it's in the thread a hundred times please read

wcxofficial (OP)

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:00:39 PM

Updates

Thank you all for your continued support. We're incredibly excited and can't wait to bring WCX to the world. Our next milestone is to launch the Private Beta on September 1st, 2017 and most of our effort will be dedicated to hitting that date.

We'll also be announcing campaign manager and customer support job openings in the next week or so.

→ Pre-ICO commitments have reached $10MM. There are still a few spots left - if you still haven't applied, you can do so here.

All pre-ICO purchases are escrowed since this is a pre-product raise. All escrows will be announced soon. Funds are not released to WCX until the exchange is live and WCXT have been delivered to all purchasers.

→ The WCX Beta Program is 94% full. Most languages are already full. If you still haven't applied, you can do so here.
cryptocointrading

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:39:51 PM

@cryptocointrading

5,000 people in the beta they can raise $100M or more from that alone if other ICOs are any indication. also if you're planning to do the ICO just sign up for the beta or I'm pretty sure they 'll find a way to give you access to the exchange pre ICO.

pre-ICO is escrowed it's in the thread a hundred times please read

I applied for 3 languages oddly my 4th language is not in the list although the translation was made. Got no reply for any, They mention escrow yes but like their real names they keep saying it will be announced "soon"
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:44:48 PM

I know developers from another project tried to get in touch with WCX people few times to discuss possible cooperation, but didn't receive any reply at all. This is very strange business practice, so proceed with caution.

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:52:36 PM

Updates

Thank you all for your continued support. We're incredibly excited and can't wait to bring WCX to the world. Our next milestone is to launch the Private Beta on September 1st, 2017 and most of our effort will be dedicated to hitting that date.

We'll also be announcing campaign manager and customer support job openings in the next week or so.

→ Pre-ICO commitments have reached $10MM. There are still a few spots left - if you still haven't applied, you can do so here.

All pre-ICO purchases are escrowed since this is a pre-product raise. All escrows will be announced soon. Funds are not released to WCX until the exchange is live and WCXT have been delivered to all purchasers.

→ The WCX Beta Program is 94% full. Most languages are already full. If you still haven't applied, you can do so here.

Was the confirmation mail for beta send if one was approved?
JoshuaT

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:05:13 PM

How is you seeing it or not at all relevant?
JoshuaT

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:10:56 PM

Seriously, enough with the FUD accusations.  People asking legitimate questions about the project is not FUD.

"There is nothing in this project to fraud. "  That is either a blatant lie or you are incredibly ignorant/naive.

"The pre-sales are escrowed"   Really?  With who?  Who gives me my money back if...if what are the terms of the escrow??

"In fact personal data about devs are not even needed if they structure it this way. This is better for security, "   No it's not better for security.   If the security of potentially billions of dollars rests on a couple of guys being anonymous, that's a HORRIFIC security flaw.   

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:16:32 PM

So this is the WCX that I keep seeing in Twitter and in Facebook. But why is it that their post in the main page is not clear? The team and if not maybe a clear reliable escrow.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
wcxofficial (OP)

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:17:42 PM

I know developers from another project tried to get in touch with WCX people few times to discuss possible cooperation, but didn't receive any reply at all. This is very strange business practice, so proceed with caution.

If you're speaking about SIGT, we replied to all their emails. They are pushing to get SIGT listed on WCX. We directed them to the coin voting form where the public votes on coins.

Updates

Not yet.
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:19:53 PM

Updates

I got a confirmation email.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: