Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:24:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xxxxx  (Read 175929 times)
wcxofficial (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:10:42 PM

when will the invitation emails go out for the beta testers? I really hope I am one of the chosen ones so I can see it first hand and watch the progression.

These will go out a few days before Sep 1.

---

Again we'd appreciate if this thread can stay clear of trolling, personal attacks, or unfounded speculation.

Concerning presales, we're indeed only accepting $25K and above for the time being. This minimum is in place to allow us to efficiently manage the demand we're getting as we scale our team. Presale participants are given access to the information they need in confidence to make an informed decision.

We're hoping to open presales up to a wider audience (by lowering the minimum required and announcing escrows) within the next week or so. Thanks in advance for your patience! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:45:55 PM

I have found an ICO of an exchange that also shares their fees with the token hodlers. It's kinda like this one, without the scam part. PM me if you wanna know the name.

As expected, you just so happen to now "know" of an ICO just like this one but it isn't scammy. Makes sense.  Cheesy

TBH, this is really the part I've been waiting for since page ~50 so I'm glad you didn't disappoint.
Macht

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:52:04 PM

I have found an ICO of an exchange that also shares their fees with the token hodlers. It's kinda like this one, without the scam part. PM me if you wanna know the name.

As expected, you just so happen to now "know" of an ICO just like this one but it isn't scammy. Makes sense.  Cheesy

TBH, this is really the part I've been waiting for since page ~50 so I'm glad you didn't disappoint.

Hehe, yeah. I thought about it, too. You are probably right I shouldn't have said anything. But why since page 50?
Coiner_

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:56:06 PM

Hehe, yeah. I thought about it, too. You are probably right I shouldn't have said anything. But why since page 50?

IIRC that's when all the "WCX IS SCAM!!!" poo started getting flung real hard.
Macht

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:11:14 AM

I see. Well, I'm not here to tell anyone what to do. I'm stating my opinion and in this case, it's a very strong one because it angers me. Yes also because I think it's wrong and I hate it if people are treated like that, but mostly because realizing it's a scam just destroys my dreams. This is the second scam I have stumbled upon in less than a week and I'm not even searching for them.
When I heard of this ICO I was so pumped because this is exactly what I would love to buy into, and also something I understand, because I have used a lot of exchanges, and most of them have a lot to improve imo. So I did my due diligence, or so I thought. I was about to push the button and send a huge amount to the address I was given because I feared I would lose the spot.
I'm glad I was able to step back from it and convince myself to sleep over it. The next day I realised that I hadn't done ANY due diligence, because there was nothing to check and judge. There's no tangible information whatsoever. I've spent more time researching it and at some point I couldn't pretend anymore that it was legit. At least, I don't think so. I'm not happy about it, because if their calculations were right, the amount I was about to invest would have given me enough passive income for a long time, if not for the rest of my life.

Imo, it's just too good to be true.
ZhuldyzKaladinova

Activity: 289
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:13:27 AM

with 100% certainty this is a scam and a very ugly one.

polkacoin/wcxofficial
"Pierre Legarnier", "Paul Kaplan", "Pat Touma"...
polkacoin always online at the same time.

can't express it better than Fuck you guys.

FUCK. YOU.

This is what a real exchange project looks like: https://www.openanx.org/en/

entire team published. Professional. Transparent.

trying to get our BTC and ETH are ya?  Bitch.
polkacoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:16:27 AM

I see. Well, I'm not here to tell anyone what to do. I'm stating my opinion and in this case, it's a very strong one because it angers me. Yes also because I think it's wrong and I hate it if people are treated like that, but mostly because realizing it's a scam just destroys my dreams. This is the second scam I have stumbled upon in less than a week and I'm not even searching for them.
When I heard of this ICO I was so pumped because this is exactly what I would love to buy into, and also something I understand, because I have used a lot of exchanges, and most of them have a lot to improve imo. So I did my due diligence, or so I thought. I was about to push the button and send a huge amount to the address I was given because I feared I would lose the spot.
I'm glad I was able to step back from it and convince myself to sleep over it. The next day I realised that I hadn't done ANY due diligence, because there was nothing to check and judge. There's no tangible information whatsoever. I've spent more time researching it and at some point I couldn't pretend anymore that it was legit. At least, I don't think so. I'm not happy about it, because if their calculations were right, the amount I was about to invest would have given me enough passive income for a long time, if not for the rest of my life.

Imo, it's just too good to be true.

Patience is a virtue. Don't jump the gun and accuse of scam just because you have a hunch. There's no pressure on you to invest so just relax. Get the escrow info , beta, etc then make a decision. But don't spew bullshit with no evidence whatsoever to back up your claims.

with 100% certainty this is a scam and a very ugly one.

polkacoin/wcxofficial
'Pierre Legarnier'
There is no such name anywhere to be found

can't express it better than Fuck you guys.

This is what a real exchange project looks like: https://www.openanx.org/en/

entire team published. Professional. Transparent.

trying to get our BTC and ETH are ya? Fuck you.

Oh shut up.
ZhuldyzKaladinova

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:17:18 AM

Oh shut up.

fuck you wcxofficial and your scam attempt

what is pierre legarnier even supposed to mean?

what the fucking shit.

am I zhuldyz nivea

get lost
polkacoin

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:29:29 AM

Well someone's having a bad day ^^
ZhuldyzKaladinova

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:54:35 AM

Well someone's having a bad day ^^
stfu and get back to the facts.

this is obviously a scam and a very ugly one.

here are the makers of the scam:
http://archive.is/Fc8mu
https://whaleclub.co/

go to the website and you are greeted with the exact same templates used on wcx

fuck this scam. red negative trust is the least they deserve
Apple and IBM? Sure

... and... of course first post of 'polkacoin'
Just getting started on whaleclub and have noticed generally positive feedback and reviews about them online.

Anyone have experience with them recently? Willing to provide feedback or short review?
what a dork

I shoot your lies. Game over, boy.
polkacoin

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:05:38 AM

Looks like ZhuldyzKaladinova is same guy who accused WCX of spam then blackmailed them. Now he's angry he got called out.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:15:53 PM

Here are some updates!

ICO Escrow

Fran Strajnar is WCX's lead escrow manager. Fran is the CEO of BraveNewCoin and co-founder and director at BlockchainLabs. He has ensured escrow and presale services for some of the world's largest ICOs, including MobileGo, Bancor, SaltLending, and Incent.

Funds you send during the presale and the ICO are held safely in a cold multi-signature wallet and released according to the token escrow conditions described on the ICO page.

WCX Job Openings

WCX is hiring experienced community managers and customer support managers in 9 different languages. Think you qualify? Submit your application here.

Private Alpha launches on Sep 1st

WCX will launch to a private group of early users on Friday, Sep 1st. If you haven't yet signed up for the WCX Alpha, you can do so here. Information about our team and partners is expected to be released ahead of the Alpha launch. A sneak peek of the order form UI was published on Twitter here.

Yeeah! At last names, and a well known one! GJ!

BTW Do you plan to add more languages to Customer Support Manager?
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:19:58 PM

Finally, serious information, the project begins to seem convincing now. what about new bounty campaigns?
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:49:48 PM

this is a real good news that escrow will be avaialable by a trustee one... congratz dev
wcxofficial (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:17:19 PM

Here are some updates!

ICO Escrow

Fran Strajnar is WCX's lead escrow manager. Fran is the CEO of BraveNewCoin and co-founder and director at BlockchainLabs. He has ensured escrow and presale services for some of the world's largest ICOs, including MobileGo, Bancor, SaltLending, and Incent.

Funds you send during the presale and the ICO are held safely in a cold multi-signature wallet and released according to the token escrow conditions described on the ICO page.

WCX Job Openings

WCX is hiring experienced community managers and customer support managers in 9 different languages. Think you qualify? Submit your application here.

WCX will launch to a private group of early users on Friday, Sep 1st. If you haven't yet signed up for the WCX Alpha, you can do so here. Information about our team and partners is expected to be released ahead of the Alpha launch. A sneak peek of the order form UI was published on Twitter here.

Yeeah! At last names, and a well known one! GJ!

BTW Do you plan to add more languages to Customer Support Manager?

You can apply in English and let us know your preferred language in the comment box.

Finally, serious information, the project begins to seem convincing now. what about new bounty campaigns?

Currently active are the referral program, content promotion, influencer program, and translations.
onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 09:34:31 PM

Here are some updates!

ICO Escrow

WCX Job Openings

Awesome news! Looks like you have prepared very well for the road ahead. Thanks for the update and here's hoping I am one of the beta testers.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ZhuldyzKaladinova

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:51:21 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 10:01:54 PM by ZhuldyzKaladinova

The owners of WCX: http://whaleclub.co/

Management
Perry Steegen
Chief Executive Officer
perry@whaleclub.co

Perry is the CEO of Whaleclub and is responsible for setting the overall vision and direction for the company. He leads Whaleclub's strategy and core services and is actively involved in engineering, design, and product decisions.
Petar Zivkovski
Chief Operating Officer
petar@whaleclub.co

As the leader of Whaleclub's operations, Petar is responsible for developing the operational and analytical frameworks that shape the company's business. Petar brings years of trading industry experience in forex, equities, and cryptocurrencies.
Jessica Lee
Chief Marketing Officer
jessica@whaleclub.co

Jessica is in charge of Whaleclub's marketing, business development, and public relations activities. She's dedicated to building strong, world-class relationships and is constantly on the lookout for valuable partners who share Whaleclub's vision.
Ian Glindro
Chief Product Officer
ian@whaleclub.co

Ian is a seasoned software engineering leader with extensive experience in developing high-growth products. At Whaleclub, he leads the engineering team whose work encapsulates all product development, design, and user outreach and experience.

not built by Apple & Wall St team?!  Built by anonymous team that is hiding behind a Hong Kong corp. called Whaleclub

Rabbot

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:00:43 PM

The owners of WCX: http://whaleclub.co/

Management
Perry Steegen
Chief Executive Officer
perry@whaleclub.co

Perry is the CEO of Whaleclub and is responsible for setting the overall vision and direction for the company. He leads Whaleclub's strategy and core services and is actively involved in engineering, design, and product decisions.
Petar Zivkovski
Chief Operating Officer
petar@whaleclub.co

As the leader of Whaleclub's operations, Petar is responsible for developing the operational and analytical frameworks that shape the company's business. Petar brings years of trading industry experience in forex, equities, and cryptocurrencies.
Jessica Lee
Chief Marketing Officer
jessica@whaleclub.co

Jessica is in charge of Whaleclub's marketing, business development, and public relations activities. She's dedicated to building strong, world-class relationships and is constantly on the lookout for valuable partners who share Whaleclub's vision.
Ian Glindro
Chief Product Officer
ian@whaleclub.co

Ian is a seasoned software engineering leader with extensive experience in developing high-growth products. At Whaleclub, he leads the engineering team whose work encapsulates all product development, design, and user outreach and experience.

apparently NOT built by Apple & Wall St team.  Built by anonymous team that is hiding behind a Hong Kong corp. called Whaleclub

Interesting. How are wcx and whaleclub related?
ZhuldyzKaladinova

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:06:33 PM

nobody knows yet because they havent announced it
im sure they will
look they have been trying to be more transparent already
Coiner_

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:10:23 PM

nobody knows yet because they havent announced it
im sure they will
look they have been trying to be more transparent already

Um, didn't you just claim a relationship between the two of them in your above post?
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: