Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:33:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xxxxx  (Read 175929 times)
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:20:43 AM

nice find , but im affraid the forum manager have lost hist faith in Bitcointalk lol, he is not posting anymore

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:43:24 AM

nice find , but im affraid the forum manager have lost hist faith in Bitcointalk lol, he is not posting anymore
I think the developer is busy with more important matters than to quarrel here with those who do not believe in project WCX Smiley
easyrimka

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:07:03 AM

I think the developer is busy with more important matters than to quarrel here with those who do not believe in project WCX Smiley

you right, but people who trust WCX need also attention from DEV's , we are supporting the project ..
bapp

Activity: 71
Merit: 31

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:23:13 AM

Is something fishy here or is everything great or a bit of both? Wink

I'm confused.  what is it really all about? I can't see the Apple team yet.

New Economy Movement (NEM) https://nem.io
The Movement (MVT) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068554
easyrimka

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:29:45 AM

Is something fishy here or is everything great or a bit of both? Wink

I'm confused.  what is it really all about? I can't see the Apple team yet.

lol , nobody know, but at the moment, we have no names at all , only a nice interface and good exchange to test
kld_hp

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:55:35 AM

I can not find the information about the humanness and total coin supply.
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:00:17 AM

Does anyone know the total number of wcx?

1 Billion
Not quite right! Not more than 1 billion.

If the project collects $ 50 million at the ICO, it means there will be only 500 million coins.
Less coins, more profitability for investors.

Today I saw that the WCX appeared on Icoalert - this is a good sign.

While looking other coins in there, i am not sure if it is any kind of sign.
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:34:27 AM

Coiner, I find it incredibly interesting how defensive you are about this project.

Any level headed person would say that the combination of the above is very suspicious, especially in this space!

If you are denying it's not suspicious in any way, you are either over invested in this project, a shill or an idiot.

An ad hominem is not a valid argument. Wash your face and come back when you have a rebuttal.

Why would I post a rebuttal to the following..

"they're just anonymous... with names".
"So?".
"That's funny".

Then I take it that you accept your "evidence" - "No team", "hiding contact information on domain" and having a beta bypassed - is nonsense. Got it.

Out of interest, you say there is a team, how do you know that?

I know it because I've spent more time on this thread than the (claimed) 1 hour you needed to post your drive-through scam accusation. You really didn't think about that, huh?

Please provide evidence.

Apart from the fact that it is you who needs to provide evidence for your list of supposed evidence, I'm not going to spoon-feed you since you clearly don't deserve it. The pagination facility provided by BCT is open to everyone and very easy to use so help yourself out. Start around page 50 and you might just stumble on the post with an email screenshot that had a name and another post that had another name when they decided to lock the thread. Also, use your eyes to view the Trello board you found so interesting and you'll see yet another name.

So you're saying I need evidence for saying there is no team, no tos, hidden domain info etc? If so I'll stick with my ad hominem and call you a retard.

And seeing as that is not a valid argument, you fail yet again at helping your case. But seeing as you had none to begin with I guess WCX should be thankful you're bumping their thread for free.

Funny how you will take the time to reply, but not show any proof of a team because you don't want to spoon-feed me? Not a fan of Vitalik but his signalling theory quote works well here.

I've seen better attempts at reverse psychology. This is pathetic at best.

Again you're providing no proof, just arguing. At least your sig post count is going up though!

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
PlayerInVN

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:53:46 AM

I think I understand.

Suppose WCX AVERAGE DAILY VOLUME = 1 billion USD

Transaction Fee = 0.1% -> 1 month gross profit = 1 billion x 0.1% x 30 = 30 million ($)

Profit divided by WCX owners = 20% x 30 million = 6 million ($)

Look at the estimated table: When WCX AVERAGE DAILY VOLUME = 1B

100 000 WCX --> 600 $
Huh  WCX  --> 6 million $

-> Huh = 6 million x 100 000/600 = 1 billion (WCX)

So we are discussing investment with hidden partners for a 1 billion WCX (EQUIVALENT $ 100 million) project. Am I wrong here?
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:00:25 AM

Coiner, I find it incredibly interesting how defensive you are about this project.

Any level headed person would say that the combination of the above is very suspicious, especially in this space!

If you are denying it's not suspicious in any way, you are either over invested in this project, a shill or an idiot.

An ad hominem is not a valid argument. Wash your face and come back when you have a rebuttal.

Why would I post a rebuttal to the following..

"they're just anonymous... with names".
"So?".
"That's funny".

Then I take it that you accept your "evidence" - "No team", "hiding contact information on domain" and having a beta bypassed - is nonsense. Got it.

Out of interest, you say there is a team, how do you know that?

I know it because I've spent more time on this thread than the (claimed) 1 hour you needed to post your drive-through scam accusation. You really didn't think about that, huh?

Please provide evidence.

Apart from the fact that it is you who needs to provide evidence for your list of supposed evidence, I'm not going to spoon-feed you since you clearly don't deserve it. The pagination facility provided by BCT is open to everyone and very easy to use so help yourself out. Start around page 50 and you might just stumble on the post with an email screenshot that had a name and another post that had another name when they decided to lock the thread. Also, use your eyes to view the Trello board you found so interesting and you'll see yet another name.

So you're saying I need evidence for saying there is no team, no tos, hidden domain info etc? If so I'll stick with my ad hominem and call you a retard.

And seeing as that is not a valid argument, you fail yet again at helping your case. But seeing as you had none to begin with I guess WCX should be thankful you're bumping their thread for free.

Funny how you will take the time to reply, but not show any proof of a team because you don't want to spoon-feed me? Not a fan of Vitalik but his signalling theory quote works well here.

I've seen better attempts at reverse psychology. This is pathetic at best.

Again you're providing no proof, just arguing. At least your sig post count is going up though!

If you're daft enough to think you can shift the BoP then let me make clear enough for your remaining brain cells: not gonna happen.

And if you're even dafter to think I'm doing this for my sig camp, you should read up on the campaign manager before further embarrassing yourself.
verb

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:59:52 AM

but what about info regarding WCXT?
what is the total supply of WCXT?
what is the timeline regarding the lowering of the minimum WCXT contribution during pre-sale? (right now you need to buy a minimum of 85 ETH worth of WCXT)
ty

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
wcxofficial (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:31:51 PM

but what about info regarding WCXT?
what is the total supply of WCXT?
what is the timeline regarding the lowering of the minimum WCXT contribution during pre-sale? (right now you need to buy a minimum of 85 ETH worth of WCXT)
ty

We can confirm that the ICO will be capped at 1 Billion tokens. Any unsold tokens will be burned and the remaining tokens will make up the final supply of WCXT.

---

Updates

→ The ICO has been pushed back to Oct 31, 2017 (from Oct 1). This allows everyone to use WCX prior to investing in the public ICO and allows us to focus on delivering a great product on launch day on October 10, 2017.

→ We've lowered the minimum for WCXT presales to 1,000 WCXT (100 USD) from 250,000 WCXT. Accepted currencies are BTC, LTC, and DASH, and we're working on ETH support.

→ New users are being let in every day to the WCX Beta Program. If you still haven't received an invitation code, please be patient - we're unfortunately not able to respond to the hundreds of queries we've received asking us for invitation codes. You can check our Twitter for an official screenshot as well as our public product development roadmap for a sneak peek at what features are coming up.

→ Recent legislation proposals in China have no effect on WCX or the ICO.

→ If you've sent us or our support channel an email and we still haven't responded, please don't resend the same email. We'll get to and respond to your query as soon as possible!
JoshuaT

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:09:51 PM

Updates

→ The ICO has been pushed back to Oct 31, 2017 (from Oct 1). This allows everyone to use WCX prior to investing in the public ICO and allows us to focus on delivering a great product on launch day on October 10, 2017.

→ We've lowered the minimum for WCXT presales to 1,000 WCXT (100 USD) from 250,000 WCXT. Accepted currencies are BTC, LTC, and DASH, and we're working on ETH support.

@WCXofficial

(new) Escrow information please.
PlayerInVN

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:24:50 AM

I find this webisite. Is it WCX?
http://wcxcoin.com/
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:47:52 AM

Here it is https://ico.wcex.co

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:44:34 AM

This will allow much more people to participate! Good news, thank you sir
bmwboi

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:15:46 AM

Been watching this for quite a while and can't understand how people can be so blinded.

- 450,000 sign ups? My ass. Top world exchanges have barely 40,000 users daily.
- Referral programs and faking sign up numbers are generally linked together in pyramid schemes.
- I have access to beta and it seems very generic and just a gimmick to steal large deposits.
- No info on team? There needs to be, especially if claiming the team is from Apple and Wall St.  Random names are being thrown around; John, Pierre, etc. No info on these people anywhere.
- Whitepaper is a blatant advertisement with no real information.
- They want to wait until the 'product is launched' to do the ICO, so they shouldn't be offering a pre-sale. Also another red flag is lowering the minimum amount to $100 from $25,000 even after issues arose and delaying the ICO date.
- Everyone defending WCX on this thread like it is their religion is obviously involved with them somehow.

A good find. WCX coin is linked with WCI (World Cryptocurrency Investment), another likely ponzi scheme. They have a functioning wallet, and an Android App (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.WCXcoin.creditpay) The company that is listed on the app is "WCX.IO" which is not WCEX.IO, but these could be linked somehow. Also the app was updated a few weeks ago, which means they are relevant.

Whaleclub, may or may not be linked with WCX. They have the same site layout and probably the same name (Whale Club Exchange). I have reached out to WC and they have not responded on associtation with WCX. Honestly, if they were affiliated they would have been more open about it. They are also based in HK.

There are more red flags than green flags on this project, and would just advise everyone to be careful and not put any money into this.

*However, I could be totally wrong, and this is just my opinion as well as many others.
r74cplt

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:29:27 AM

is there any bounty?
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:43:08 AM

Been watching this for quite a while and can't understand how people can be so blinded.

Then why don't you man up and post from your main account rather than a freshly created alt like a coward?

- 450,000 sign ups? My ass. Top world exchanges have barely 40,000 users daily.
- Referral programs and faking sign up numbers are generally linked together in pyramid schemes.

Argument from personal incredulity. You have literally no evidence for this and are missing, on purpose or genuinely ignorant, the "duh?" explanation.

- I have access to beta and it seems very generic and just a gimmick to steal large deposits.

Someone should inform GDAX then since WCX's UI is a clone of that and far from generic. ICYMI, you're reaching here.

- No info on team? There needs to be, especially if claiming the team is from Apple and Wall St.  Random names are being thrown around; John, Pierre, etc. No info on these people anywhere.

Can't argue with this.

In case the dense one before still didn't get it (and assuming you're not him), this is what I meant by had names but still anonymous.

- They want to wait until the 'product is launched' to do the ICO, so they shouldn't be offering a pre-sale. Also another red flag is lowering the minimum amount to $100 from $25,000 even after issues arose and delaying the ICO date.

Shouldn't that be left to those oh so willing to let go of $25K? They've refunded, in full, someone here that paid earlier so other than envy of missing out, there's not much substance to this.

- Everyone defending WCX on this thread like it is their religion is obviously involved with them somehow.

Then the corollary must also be true:

"Everyone [attack]ing WCX on this thread like it is their [mortal e]n[emy] is obviously involved with [a competitor product] somehow".

And in your case, we can add cowardice to it.
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:31:52 PM

- No info on team? There needs to be, especially if claiming the team is from Apple and Wall St.  Random names are being thrown around; John, Pierre, etc. No info on these people anywhere.

Can't argue with this.

In case the dense one before still didn't get it (and assuming you're not him), this is what I meant by had names but still anonymous.

So you argue with me when I say there is no team, but you agree there's no info on team? Anonymous names isn't reliable enough to say they have a team, can easily be one guy.

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: