Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:03:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xxxxx  (Read 175929 times)
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 11:11:50 AM

Long time ago no news from wcxofficial.. Sir What about the project, what stage it is now?
I hope we'll have an update soon. They said that they are focusing on the project right now and I think that it's a good idea. Let's wait for some good news.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shellix

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:34:10 PM

At the opening , will be immediately available operations with tokens wcx?
hamnchess

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:16:57 PM

wcxofficial posted an update page 98, 2 days ago
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 03:44:51 PM

For those who missed it, here was their latest update on September 19, 2017, 01:50:49 AM. I'm excited for this project. I hope this will be the real deal.

Hi all - thanks again for your patience. We've had a spike in new account creation and support requests over the past week or so and have been dealing with those. As we scale our team we'll be more prepared to deal with those as well as remain active here.

Here are some updates:

Presales minimum is now $100, down from $25,000, making WCXT available for purchase to more people. We've been making available for sale a fixed and limited amount of WCXT on a daily basis. This prevents all WCXT from being sold out in a day. If you get a "Tokens Sold Out" message, more WCXT may become available at 00:00 UTC the following day so you can try then.

We also added more bonus options for presale purchases, including for purchases under $10K. Bonuses are proportional to the amount of tokens bought, in percent terms.

We will not be using escrow services for the presale. Instead we're going one step further and offering full refunds on any WCXT purchase you make from now till the ICO ends. Refunds are available for any WCXT you've purchased in the past, too. For refunds, email hello@wcex.co.

This refund policy achieves two things:

- WCXT supply is tight and demand is high. Refunds allow us to get WCXT into the hands of people who are committed to the project, while weeding out less committed purchasers. This results in increased engagement from WCX's participant base, which is vital to the future success of the exchange.

- Zero risk for early participants. You get a chance to see how things play out while ensuring you get your hands on WCXT before they sell out, if you want to. WCXT purchases are hence akin to (free) options that can be annulled at any time before the end of the ICO, or exercised post-ICO.

→ WCX sign ups have exceeded 500,000 users. We were skeptical of this figure too, so we dug through our email list to check the viability of all these accounts. Worth noting that this number is the number of verified users, meaning users who signed up, resolved the CAPTCHA, and clicked the verification link we sent to their inbox. New sign ups are also limited to 1 per IP, so if an IP is already in our database, it's blocked from creating a new account.

Our audit revealed that there are indeed a number of likely spam registrations -- estimated at around ~18% of the total base, which comes down to ~92K likely spam registrations currently. An email was tagged as spam if it used a likely spam domain name extension (.tk, .biz, etc.), was likely duplicate of another email in our base, was registered through a known spam site as its referrer (such as pay-to-click or micro-task sites), or triggered a fraud or security warning with our application security partners at sqreen.io.

CloudFlare stats for the wcex.co domain:

Unique visitors past 30 days: 1,180,219
~70% of traffic coming from non-English-speaking countries.

WCX Beta trading volume is rocketing. We've paused new invitations to the Beta for now and will re-enable them in about 7 days. We're heads down working on substantial front-end updates as well as new, modern, and highly performant backend infrastructure that will allow WCX to scale to millions of users and thousands of cryptocurrency markets -- while still delivering a seamless experience to all customers.

→ This was announced previously, and worth repeating here: the ICO start date was pushed back to October 31, 2017. This new date gives everyone a chance to use the exchange (planned to launch on Oct 10) and then decide whether or not to participate in the ICO.

→ If you've contacted us and have not yet received an answer, please do not send the same message again. We promise, we've got you covered -- we're working through our support queue and will get to you ASAP. Smiley

Arnaud

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:04:56 PM

are beta testers abble to trade on the platform yet ?
demoncity

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:10:05 PM

For those who missed it, here was their latest update on September 19, 2017, 01:50:49 AM. I'm excited for this project. I hope this will be the real deal.

Hi all - thanks again for your patience. We've had a spike in new account creation and support requests over the past week or so and have been dealing with those. As we scale our team we'll be more prepared to deal with those as well as remain active here.

Here are some updates:

Presales minimum is now $100, down from $25,000, making WCXT available for purchase to more people. We've been making available for sale a fixed and limited amount of WCXT on a daily basis. This prevents all WCXT from being sold out in a day. If you get a "Tokens Sold Out" message, more WCXT may become available at 00:00 UTC the following day so you can try then.

We also added more bonus options for presale purchases, including for purchases under $10K. Bonuses are proportional to the amount of tokens bought, in percent terms.

We will not be using escrow services for the presale. Instead we're going one step further and offering full refunds on any WCXT purchase you make from now till the ICO ends. Refunds are available for any WCXT you've purchased in the past, too. For refunds, email hello@wcex.co.

- WCXT supply is tight and demand is high. Refunds allow us to get WCXT into the hands of people who are committed to the project, while weeding out less committed purchasers. This results in increased engagement from WCX's participant base, which is vital to the future success of the exchange.

- Zero risk for early participants. You get a chance to see how things play out while ensuring you get your hands on WCXT before they sell out, if you want to. WCXT purchases are hence akin to (free) options that can be annulled at any time before the end of the ICO, or exercised post-ICO.

→ WCX sign ups have exceeded 500,000 users. We were skeptical of this figure too, so we dug through our email list to check the viability of all these accounts. Worth noting that this number is the number of verified users, meaning users who signed up, resolved the CAPTCHA, and clicked the verification link we sent to their inbox. New sign ups are also limited to 1 per IP, so if an IP is already in our database, it's blocked from creating a new account.

Our audit revealed that there are indeed a number of likely spam registrations -- estimated at around ~18% of the total base, which comes down to ~92K likely spam registrations currently. An email was tagged as spam if it used a likely spam domain name extension (.tk, .biz, etc.), was likely duplicate of another email in our base, was registered through a known spam site as its referrer (such as pay-to-click or micro-task sites), or triggered a fraud or security warning with our application security partners at sqreen.io.

WCX Beta trading volume is rocketing. We've paused new invitations to the Beta for now and will re-enable them in about 7 days. We're heads down working on substantial front-end updates as well as new, modern, and highly performant backend infrastructure that will allow WCX to scale to millions of users and thousands of cryptocurrency markets -- while still delivering a seamless experience to all customers.

→ This was announced previously, and worth repeating here: the ICO start date was pushed back to October 31, 2017. This new date gives everyone a chance to use the exchange (planned to launch on Oct 10) and then decide whether or not to participate in the ICO.

→ If you've contacted us and have not yet received an answer, please do not send the same message again. We promise, we've got you covered -- we're working through our support queue and will get to you ASAP. Smiley

Good news , waiting for the exchange
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:21:33 PM

Long time ago no news from wcxofficial.. Sir What about the project, what stage it is now?

waiting for ICO finishing

What are you talking about? The ICO start date was pushed back to October 31
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:43:53 AM

Here are some updates:

Good news , waiting for the exchange

Love the new date of ico base on the fact that you get to use new exchange, have the feel and then decide how your investment on this project will be,  very well thought.
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:48:56 AM

Will WCEX exchange allow shorting altcoins?

Specify date when referrals will come back. Enable them asap
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:23:36 AM

Will WCEX exchange allow shorting altcoins?

Specify date when referrals will come back. Enable them asap

That would be cool indeed, please allow shoring altcoins
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:14:11 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 01:25:51 PM by UAE Seasider

Still far from convinced this is worth investing in.

No declared hardcap last time I checked
No info on team
And they were asking for $25,000 minimum pre sales investment (screw that!) interesting this has no dropped to $100 probably through lack of interest hmmmmm

Oh yes they also airdropped tokens last month that appeared for a while when you accessed their webpage but now have gone!  Huh

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
safak139

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:20:25 PM

how much token will be created? i did not seen anywhere  Huh

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:33:16 PM

both explanation are well good for this project , hope twitter will help
jumita

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:03:15 PM

They changed the date of the Ico launch.
First you cant test the platform and use the exchange, and then If you like it you can decide to invest or not.

I think that is a positive point for them, but Im still waiting for more news.

Is anyone already invested here? It could be nice to know the address..
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:11:59 PM

They changed the date of the Ico launch.
First you cant test the platform and use the exchange, and then If you like it you can decide to invest or not.

I think that is a positive point for them, but Im still waiting for more news.

Is anyone already invested here? It could be nice to know the address..

you need to fill the page in their website, you will then receive the adress by email
hamnchess

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:02:27 PM

Still far from convinced this is worth investing in.

No declared hardcap last time I checked
No info on team
And they were asking for $25,000 minimum pre sales investment (screw that!) interesting this has no dropped to $100 probably through lack of interest hmmmmm

Oh yes they also airdropped tokens last month that appeared for a while when you accessed their webpage but now have gone!  Huh

They raised like $25million in presale you dummy, that was 1 week ago. read thread before making dumb comments. hardcap is 1 billion coins. referrals are working fine for me..
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:01:42 PM

When will the launch of ICO coins? And how much more will the bounty go on time Huh
UAE Seasider

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:50:41 PM

They raised like $25million in presale you dummy, that was 1 week ago. read thread before making dumb comments. hardcap is 1 billion coins. referrals are working fine for me..

So they managed to grab an amount of money from people to lazy or sensible enough to preform rudimentary due diligence, they do say there is one born every minute.

Sorry but receiving an email or a vague posting on a bulletin board does not constitute setting a hardcap that goes into the white paper for all to read end of story. you won't be so smug when it all ends in tears dutch sandwich

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
flattail

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:05:00 PM

I am someone who bought in to the pre-ICO, but then they did away with the escrow service and refunded my money. I have not reinvested at this point. Even though they say they will refund, and even though they actually DID refund my money, I would really prefer to have an escrow service or a multi-sig wallet. I would not have invested initially except that they had a reliable escrow, and I confirmed that person's involvement. To reinvest at this point would be to hand money over to an unknown identity with only my hope that I will get it back if I ask.

What I love about this project is the profit-sharing model--I think that is just brilliant! I also love that they want to become the world's leading exchange. I think with the right team they could reach this goal. But there is the Achilles's heel--we simply do not know the team! We don't know how many people are working on reaching their goals, what problems they are running into, or anything else.

For a stark contrast to WCX, consider the Irish start-up Mingo: https://mingocoin.com/ They are having a pre-ICO tomorrow and the team membesr have been super-active for days on Telegram https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@GoMingoCoin and will be live-streaming for 24 hours on YouTube (starting in 3 hours): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0fMImhnp28 and they have a working project (a messaging app) with 50,000 who have already downloaded the app and are using it. They have partnerships, which they discuss, which will potentially give them access to 1.5 million new customers and have a plan for educating the masses about cryptocurrencies. I'm not saying do not invest in WCX and I am not saying do invest in Mingo, but I am pointing out the big difference that openness makes!
UAE Seasider

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:28:00 AM

ICO's need to be transparent nowadays there are too many fakers and too much bad press and upcoming government regulations to be anything else.
Hiding does nothing for confidence

Look at what Enigma did, change the hardcap after they had already done the Presale and shafted all the investors being greedy.

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: