Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:49:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot  (Read 67750 times)
gliridian

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:41:33 AM

I do not understand when I enter Private Key always error. Anyone experienced the same thing?

are you sure you entered the private key?

or you maybe you entered your public key instead

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:43:16 AM

I do not understand when I enter Private Key always error. Anyone experienced the same thing?
what the error messages? I follow the guide and all works well.you should post the error massage,then others can help you!
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:44:03 AM

I still feel bad that I missed this opportunity. I trust that there will be another airdrop.

KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:48:23 AM

I still feel bad that I missed this opportunity. I trust that there will be another airdrop.

No, there won't be any more KEK airdrops. Most likely MEME contests with a nice prize pool. KEK airdrop was limited to Jr. Members BTW, so you couldn't participate due to a lower forum rank.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:41:41 AM

Is there a way to start the wallet and unlock it from command line?
I would like to automatize the staking in case of power loss.
akai

Activity: 365

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:34:19 PM

If you have an error in the input command, the correct command should be: importprivkey privatekey temp true.I hope you will succeed.
finles_mngr

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 01:07:34 PM

Smiley What's the fund's purpose? Are there any benefits for investors or is it just for the lulz? Smiley
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:28:57 PM

Great airdrop! Has there been any info given about what happens to the unclaimed coins? I don't think the total amount of airdrops amounted to 600 people, did it?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:24:10 PM

Great airdrop! Has there been any info given about what happens to the unclaimed coins? I don't think the total amount of airdrops amounted to 600 people, did it?
As i understand there are not 600 people who particapated in airdrop
sprinkles

Activity: 397

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:52:17 PM

Nice steady rise in the price on Cryptopia.
Still way under the radar and just starting to get warmed up.
Sell now and regret later - trust me, I sold so many new coins too cheap over the years.
Patience will be greatly rewarded.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 12:11:27 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 12:54:41 AM by Islapdonkey

hi all, can anyone help me i send to dev message for air drop and i get on the site publik key and privat key. now i m instal wallet and want restore my wallet from privat key. but wallet want from me csv file. can you help me restore my wallet with airdrop . PUBLIC KEY ADDRESS:
KKV269Q93IUZKBG7YDDMJS2DGKIG6DEJUE
i generate my public / private key pair for kekcoin
on KEKCOIN KEY GENERATOR on web site.
No, even you successfully import your private key you wouldnt receive your airdrop cause you have a CAPS key issue, you can take a look at this http://explorer.kekcoin.co/address/KKV269Q93IUZKBG7YDDMJS2DGKIG6DEJUE no balance it means you didnt receive any coin

What? This means that there is no such address, cause all letters are capital. The right key probably has appropriate balance on it. But this guy won't be able to import his keys unless he will find the right pair of public and privat keys with small and capital letters in them.

I feel your pain. I shed a single butt tear (that's when you sniffle and fart at the same time) whenever I check on kek's price. I have the right public address, am on the list of recipients but my private key is saved in caps. I keep waking up in cold sweats screaming and wishing for my keks. Only lord knows why I have been subjected to this horror Cry Queue Aaliyah's I miss you  Grin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:45:09 AM

I think all Meme coins should band together to strengthen the Meme community. I'm not sure how this will be done but collaborative work with creators of Kek, Pepe, Doge, etc. will strengthen the Meme community.

Also, I'm hodling on to my airdrop and staking it. I hope devs will plan to release a Masternode e.g. Lord Kek or MasterKek.

HollowIP

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:23:58 AM

What? This means that there is no such address, cause all letters are capital. The right key probably has appropriate balance on it. But this guy won't be able to import his keys unless he will find the right pair of public and privat keys with small and capital letters in them.
I dont think so, dev noticed this before he distributed the coin, so all caps address wont have balance on it dev only send kekcoin to the correct address

BTC-  3FofPhtcESndpyLTJTJEnpShdHgbN82pAz
akai

Activity: 365

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:34:39 AM

Just look at the KEK blog, said not ready to release roadmap, this is unexpected, but is pleasantly surprised, roadmap is only a framework, the framework is easy to do things in the subjective, perhaps there will always be unexpected surprise, forgive my doubt.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 06:25:54 AM

I dont think so, dev noticed this before he distributed the coin, so all caps address wont have balance on it dev only send kekcoin to the correct address

That not true, cos my key were in the correct format when i generated it, but only saved to cap after i did a print to pdf in other to save the keys. if he or she copied their kek address directly from the site like i did they will have a balance but won't be able to claim it after.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
capedbaldy

Activity: 833
Merit: 286

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:19:54 AM

That not true, cos my key were in the correct format when i generated it, but only saved to cap after i did a print to pdf in other to save the keys. if he or she copied their kek address directly from the site like i did they will have a balance but won't be able to claim it after.
not sure about this myself got that issue too I copied from site directly not from pdf and all is on cap, luckily I noticed dev ann and still have a time to fix it

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

kekcoindev

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 10:33:21 AM

I'm not sure if this would work, but you could try a brute-force approach. Test every possible combination of caps and non-caps for your private key. You'd need to build a program to do it for you, but since you know what all the letters/numbers are you *might* be able to do it.

If your keys were correct when you generated them and you followed all other steps correctly then the airdrop will have been sent. Are you sure you recorded the correct public key into the RADS smart chain?

Good luck!
jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:02:18 AM

Go KEK go!

Any Roadmap/Things to do -list available anytime soon? Will be looking for this!

Bitcoin
Duchess

Activity: 232

Rubic stays cubic

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:16:15 AM

I'm not sure if this would work, but you could try a brute-force approach. Test every possible combination of caps and non-caps for your private key. You'd need to build a program to do it for you, but since you know what all the letters/numbers are you *might* be able to do it.

If your keys were correct when you generated them and you followed all other steps correctly then the airdrop will have been sent. Are you sure you recorded the correct public key into the RADS smart chain?

Good luck!

Check your public all caps address in the block explorer. If there is a balance on it then you have a problem. An all caps address can be valid. The problem is it is not possible to reverse engineer from a public key to a private key. If one number changes in the public key then the private key could be something completely different. Maybe it is not the case that it is a matter of upper and lower case combinations of the private key to match the all caps public key. Coins successfully sent to an all caps address will be lost forever.

█████ ███ ██             ▐     Multi chain swap    ▐               Rubic Exchange              ▌    DeFi ecosystem    ▌             ██ ███ █████
Swap between 15000+ assets on 11 blockchains (ETH, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Moonriver, Fantom, Harmony, Solana, Arbitrum, Aurora, NEAR)
To add exchange widget to project site
robocop3

Activity: 375

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:58:15 PM

Just look at the KEK blog, said not ready to release roadmap, this is unexpected, but is pleasantly surprised, roadmap is only a framework, the framework is easy to do things in the subjective, perhaps there will always be unexpected surprise, forgive my doubt.
the dev may think carefully where the coin will go and the plane must be realizable!
so be patient and wait for good news!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: