Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:27:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am searching for web wallet to send BTC to multiple addresses (small bounty)  (Read 447 times)
pulu (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:18:33 AM

Hello, I am searching for a web wallet from which I will be able to send bitcoins to multiple addresses.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:23:28 AM

Hello, I am searching for a web wallet from which I will be able to send bitcoins to multiple addresses.

Try this one:
https://wallet.trezor.io
However it is highly advisable that you do not keep much money in any online wallet and do not perform any transactions 24 hours before 1st August until everything is settled after the probable hard fork.
pulu (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:27:56 AM

Try this one:
https://wallet.trezor.io
However it is highly advisable that you do not keep much money in any online wallet and do not perform any transactions 24 hours before 1st August until everything is settled after the probable hard fork.
Can I know what will be the problem in that 1st August?

I have some bitcoins on blockchain.info, will they be secured? Or I have to shift them to any other wallet?

and is there any other simple web wallet? as I do not unserstand that how it work, it need to download the extention. I need a fully web wallet
rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:05:07 AM

you can use bitcoin core. this safe and easy wallet ever.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:09:40 AM

I don't know if there is a web wallet that have this feature since blockchain.info remove this feature recently. Only I know is the "Pay to many" feature of Electrum desktop wallet and the official bitcoin wallet ,the core, but you have to download the whole blockchain before you can use it and I assure you that the mentioned wallet are safe in this coming august 1st and one of the secured wallet I've ever known.
Gefmamenz

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:17:06 AM

spectrocoin have this option
mattermaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:24:24 AM

You can also do this using blockchain. You need to click on send, then press custom and then plus sign to add multiple addresses for output.
You can make your transaction with zero fee, of course i can confirm any transactions on my pool very fast

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:36:24 AM

You can also do this using blockchain. You need to click on send, then press custom and then plus sign to add multiple addresses for output.
There's no custom button after you click on the send button, are you really sure about this? And OP already mentioned that he is using blockchain.info's wallet but still asking this. Can you show us some screenshots from your PC AFAIK this feature was removed already on their wallet.
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4919

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 11:38:48 AM

There's no custom button after you click on the send button, are you really sure about this? Can you show us some screenshots from your PC AFAIK this feature was removed already on their wallet.

This is correct, i just logged in into my (old, empty) demoaccount, the send to many function is no longer there...

A bit offtopic: mattermaster, which pool do you own?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:00:48 PM

Can I know what will be the problem in that 1st August?

I have some bitcoins on blockchain.info, will they be secured? Or I have to shift them to any other wallet?

The admin of this forum @theymos has posted two interesting and educative thread on this which will help you to understand what it is and what precautions we should take. If you go through the posts and spend some time reading all through the discussions, yo will get a fair idea.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2012799.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017191.0
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:32:39 PM

You can make your transaction with zero fee, of course i can confirm any transactions on my pool very fast
Sending to multiple addresses was already removed like a month ago. Just use Electrum. It's a desktop wallet but it doesn't cosume much space and data. It's fast and I have tried using the send to many option without any problem several weeks ago.
So far, I am not aware if there is any other web wallet that can do this so just use Electrum for the mean time.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:05:04 PM

Download and install electrum. Don't find that feature on any web wallet. Installing electrum will take just a minute.

and is there any other simple web wallet? as I do not unserstand that how it work, it need to download the extention. I need a fully web wallet

As for reference thread given to you above, yes it's a must that you need to transfer all your coins outside of web wallet. What will be my recommendation? The wallet I mentioned above, Electrum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: