Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:23:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for members for new project  (Read 2017 times)
TheRedDevil

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

<DM to add>

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 08:11:16 PM

Love to take up Web Developer role.. PM sent...

<DM to add>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
realHCplease

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:21:05 AM

are most coins written in c++ ?
nCrypto

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:46:07 PM

Hello,
If the web DEV position is still open I would like to apply. Send me a e-mail (ncryptocoin@protonmail.com) with more detailed description on what are You trying to accomplish. Been a full stack developer for 10+ years.

Cheers,
nCrypto
foxbat

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:01:34 PM

I want to create a new coin and looking for members for this project I can pay fee by bitcoin

-Coder C++
-Writer
-Marketer
-Web developer
-Graphic

PM me if u are interested.

I think you need to give a lot of information about your project before announcing to this forum, if they find your project really good, they will surely join, so the information needs be raised here.
Alex Lee (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 04:49:13 AM

I want to create a new coin and looking for members for this project I can pay fee by bitcoin

-Coder C++
-Writer
-Marketer
-Web developer
-Graphic

I think you need to give a lot of information about your project before announcing to this forum, if they find your project really good, they will surely join, so the information needs be raised here.

Yes. That a good idea. Thanks you!
prentopros

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:03:13 PM

-Coder C++
-Writer
-Marketer
-Web developer
-Graphic

What do you mean by "marketer"?

I am asking because if that is about pure public relations and marketing, with writing a lot of different texts on the same thing, promoting on social media, arranging display ad campaigns, pitching media, etc., then I can hardly help. But if you are talking about someone able to lead the whole project development, marketing, and expansion work, I guess I have sufficient experience in that field and enough spare time at the moment.

Anyway, the others are right: You should share at least just a little bit more information about your project and maybe the project structure you have in mind, or else many users experienced in bitcoin/altcoin matters might not be interested enough to PM you because of many other opportunities that are more clear from the start. Just a thought.
Mtoo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:15:43 PM

Hello

have you participate me in Marketer section and  send full details  ,,,,,,,,,, thanks
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: