Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:40:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you guys keep track of all your cryptocurrency investments?  (Read 2658 times)
jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:29:59 PM

If you really want buying a lot of different coins use only exel because it is the best program for this

But i propose you focus only on few coins because it give you more reliable control

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:10:43 PM

im using blockfolio app to track my porfolio so i can see if i gain or loss this app really help me to manage my porfolio  thanks yo the creator of this its helps alot  i already rate it to 5star

This is what im using after all this time on which i do make track of my altcoin holdings thru blockfolio app which i can anytime see or actively check the prices of it on where it do help me to decide if its time to sell or buy but the downside is not all coins is being listed too fast on blockfolio on which you would really need to list it up either on a notepad or an excel (depending on the things that suits you).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:06:38 PM

When I started off trading, I was faced with this same issue of keeping tabs with investments.
There's an app called Blockfolio It helps you track your portfolio and see the current details of any of your token/coin.
It offers a very nice design and functionality.
margrettco62

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:53:25 PM

Here's the excel file I made a few weeks ago, it's an improvement on one someone else had made... Each time I make a transaction I just enter the data into the yellow highlighted areas and I update current price in the summary tab. I have a tab for each of the 3 currencies I own. It has some random data in there right now, you can delete it and enter your own.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqj5t5chac0a70o/Crypto%20Tracker2.xlsx?dl=0
Bartholomeo

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:36:24 PM

I wrote my own fiat/crypto/precious metals tracker in PHP/mysql. I made it for my own purpose.
I preffer to write something once, and don't waste time later on to update rates in Excel, everytime.
When it was ready, I placed it on the server for everybody: https://assetbalance.info. You are welcome to use it.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:52:16 PM

Are there programs where you could put in your wallet history such as buy/sell and similar and then it automatically tracks your capital gains or losses etc?

When you people mention google spreadsheet, you mean there is one out there that has what price you bought it and how much etc?  Or you mean just create one yourself?
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:23:57 AM

I also use spreadsheets because it is convinient to use and i am know it well . I am more comfortable on using it on a desktop and i recommend it to newbies also. I never tried using any other options either.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
cody72

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:08:50 PM

I'm looking for a google spreadsheet to keep track of my coins. I found few online that are quite good but each one is missing something that I want to use.
I need to have multiple currencies  (eg. USD and GBP, USD and EUR, etc), the price of the coins updated (using API or something), my transaction with the actual price I paid + gain and loss column. A very good surplus would be some pie chart with % of the coins owned, etc.

I fund at least 3 good google spreadsheet that I could use, but each of them is missing one of my needed features while having the others. I'm not so skilled to do a new one by myself nor mix and match the existing.
Can anyone link to some spreadsheet?
BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

I am marking all my investments on Blockfolio, a great free app which tells me in every moment what I have and how much it is worth. Even though in day like yesterday it can turn out quite traumatizing..

hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:03:17 PM

To track your investments you better use any stock market tracking software or apps where you just need to change the stocks name with the cryptocurrency name and believe me you can do this way because it's just for your personal use and even i try to follow this method and i use Jstock software, which is an Indian stock market investment tracking software where each and every investment can be tracked which we input over there for once. And other than this you can also track using Microsoft Excel or google online spreadsheets which has to be maintained manually, but this one is also a great option if you are tracking some big portfolio and even i follow this as a backup option.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
worldtraveller321

Activity: 510
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:22:50 PM

i manually do it with spreadsheets

worldtraveller
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:08:36 PM

I've been investing in cryptocurrency since the end of may and I find it hard to keep track of all the cryptocurrency I'm investing in. Right now, I'm using blockofolio, an application for on your smartphone, but I'm looking for a computer programme in which I can also see how much net earnings I make, which is something I can't see in blockofolio. I don't really know how to make this in excel myself, so what do you guys use to keep track of it all?
You do not have to be an expert in excel to make use of it, it just depends on how often you wan to make an evaluation of your portfolio, I write everything that I buy the price on bitcoin and the price of dollars and then once a month or two I just check all my holdings and see if I have won money, obviously I check the price more frequently but I only update my spreadsheet once a month or even less than that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: