Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:00:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KICKICO |preICO 28 July| PLATFROM FOR CROWDFUNDING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 3424 times)
Kickico Bounty Hunter (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 05:24:03 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 10:15:50 PM by Kickico Bounty Hunter

Putting in the announcement of a 30x profit for pre-ICO and 15x for ICO investors and 10x on launch sounds too good to be true. Even if you say this is just a forecast, usually this is a red flag.

Do the math for Pre-ICO and ICO only with the "goals":
2,000 ETH x 30 = 60000 ETH
200,000 ETH x 15 = 3,000,000 ETH

That means - just for Pre-ICO and ICO investors, the marketcap should reach 3.6 million ETH ($828 million at current ETH rate of $230) to fulfill those Profit "forecasts".

blocks.explorer, we appreciate you asking this question.

We are making the project with far reaching perspectives and the forecast is based on the long period - at least 2 years. Let's look at the cryptocurrency market now. In 1-2 year period we will see the extensive growth in cryptocurrency capitalization. And the shift into crowdfunding with the use of cryptocurencies is just taking the pace now.

First of all, we are clearly aware of existing crowdfunding problems and are bound to solve them with our platform.
Second, $703 million cap with eth price of 230$ (3.06 million eth) in 2 year-period is very realistic forecast since the cryptomarket is just on the verge of exploding.
Third, we are working on the economy growth analysis (will publish it in 2 days), so that we understand how the price will go.
Fourth, we are building a real long-term working project and we do not focus on the fast speculation returns
And fifth, the preICO price comes with huge, up to 80%, discount so that during the ICO price will already double.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:41:06 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 12:42:25 AM by azmojo

I am very excited about this project but I am not clear on some of the details for how it works.

I am actually considering using the platform for a business I want to develop, but I have not ironed out all of the details.

I do not want to disclose the details of my business yet, but functionally it will be 'eBay' with fixed price, make an offer, and auction style listings.

I have nothing really to offer backers except equity or perhaps issue a token that can be used to pay listing or transaction fees. I can have a structure that will burn redeemed tokens and offer increased redemption value over time, thus rewarding all initial investors. i.e., offer a token today at $1/token, redeem at site launch for $1.5 in services, redeem at launch + 1 year for $2.50 in value (and escalate from there).

Is there someone I can consult with on how to structure an ICO? I want to explore this further.

Say I offer 1M "auction tokens" for $1USD of ETH each. How do KickICO tokens come into play?

If I sell all of the tokens ($1M of ETH worth), I will end up with $920k of ETH?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 10:23:27 AM

I am very excited about this project but I am not clear on some of the details for how it works.

I am actually considering using the platform for a business I want to develop, but I have not ironed out all of the details.

I do not want to disclose the details of my business yet, but functionally it will be 'eBay' with fixed price, make an offer, and auction style listings.

I have nothing really to offer backers except equity or perhaps issue a token that can be used to pay listing or transaction fees. I can have a structure that will burn redeemed tokens and offer increased redemption value over time, thus rewarding all initial investors. i.e., offer a token today at $1/token, redeem at site launch for $1.5 in services, redeem at launch + 1 year for $2.50 in value (and escalate from there).

Is there someone I can consult with on how to structure an ICO? I want to explore this further.

Say I offer 1M "auction tokens" for $1USD of ETH each. How do KickICO tokens come into play?

If I sell all of the tokens ($1M of ETH worth), I will end up with $920k of ETH?

Thanks for your request! Please join our official Telegram channel to get full support for your idea: https://t.me/kickico

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 10:29:04 AM

Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:38:39 AM

This is the best project i have ever seen. I have joined the bounty campaign. Best of luck. Thanks

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Alex_Zi

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:34:59 AM

Looking good project! Don't miss pre-ICO that will start at the end of current week - july 28.

Dayofswords

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

Exchange BTC in Telegram https://bit.ly/2MEfiw8

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 04:33:59 PM

BTC Banker - Exchange BTC in Telegram bot https://bit.ly/2MEfiw8
azmojo

Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:14:40 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 10:26:40 PM by azmojo

Thanks for your request! Please join our official Telegram channel to get full support for your idea: https://t.me/kickico
So you can't reply here?
Is a phone app really the only way to get support and the only way you guys communicate? Banging out long text and questions on my tiny phone keyboard with my fat fingers? No thanks, I don't have all day and that much patience. I'll find a competitor with a keyboard.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 01:38:10 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 05:04:41 AM by mprep

ATTENTION: Due to the bounty incentivising posting on the ANN thread (which is an on-forum altcoin giveaway in any and all definitions), this thread is locked. There is zero tolerance for those blatantly breaking the "no on-forum altcoin giveaways" rule.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: