c11
quark
qubit
groestl
keccak
Other - please specify in thread

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GirlsToken-2.0 - 2.3-ALPHA in testing now[ANN]  (Read 25441 times)
El marinero

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:24:12 PM

And why the big difference between price in coinexchange and in yobit ?  I don't understand well.  Huh Or maybe there isn't a reason.
The only reason I can think of for the price difference is that coinexchange.io has their wallet in maintenance mode, stopping deposits and withdraws untill they have updated. Whereas yobit seems to be continuing on the old chain at this moment. I have been speaking with coinsmarkets about their upgrade, and for a short timt they were synced and up, however still on the old chain. They have been provided with 2.1.1.1 addnodes and our bootstrap to ensure proper syncing this time.

so this shouldn't be purchased on any exchange at the moment?
At this moment I suggest not to, as any coins bought and sold on the old chain will be invalid on the new chain, and are likely to be lost when all exchanges have completed the update

SEE, BIG SCAM ON COIN TAKE OVER, YOU DID NOT TAKE OVER, YOU CREATING A NEW COIN AND STEALING MONEY FROM PEOPLE, FUCKING RAT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:29:24 PM

And why the big difference between price in coinexchange and in yobit ?  I don't understand well.  Huh Or maybe there isn't a reason.
The only reason I can think of for the price difference is that coinexchange.io has their wallet in maintenance mode, stopping deposits and withdraws untill they have updated. Whereas yobit seems to be continuing on the old chain at this moment. I have been speaking with coinsmarkets about their upgrade, and for a short timt they were synced and up, however still on the old chain. They have been provided with 2.1.1.1 addnodes and our bootstrap to ensure proper syncing this time.

At this moment I suggest not to, as any coins bought and sold on the old chain will be invalid on the new chain, and are likely to be lost when all exchanges have completed the update

SEE, BIG SCAM ON COIN TAKE OVER, YOU DID NOT TAKE OVER, YOU CREATING A NEW COIN AND STEALING MONEY FROM PEOPLE, FUCKING RAT
You are welcome to your opinion, and at this point there is nothing more I can say to convince you otherwise. If this is the way you feel, then YOU should personally stay on the 1.0.8 software..... with no dev.
At this point I'm beginning to think your unwillingness to listen to reason is on purpose and not just due to some possible language barrier. You are absolutely free to express your opinions and feelings, however there is no need for that type of language. I will ask you to refrain from CURSING [as I say, express your opinions just don't curse] in this thread or you will be reported to a mod.
I truly believe at this point you have chosen the wrong chain, and are upset at choosing the "loosing side" and now are spamming my thread with trolling comments and FUD. Please show proof I am "taking money" or stop your accusations. I am a small miner, who is doing his best to build something for a community that was abandoned. How does this make me a F****** RAT?

<edit>
here is a quote where you describe this EXACT situation for another coin:
Ok thanks, but then how the coin is going to be traded? See something similar happened to I cash, but yobit continued trading old chain, when people want to withdraw, those coins got lost, but at the end of the day, who got the bad name is I cash and lost reputation, good luck with that
So you understand the situation fine.... your just trolling at this point. Also, taking a look at your post history [which is VERY short btw] you seem to troll many threads, calling names and claiming scam. Good luck, any more nonsense and you will be put on "ignore" and reported to mod.
Mr.merson

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:34:23 PM

Is there any exchange that is currently working with the currency (to change for other altcoins)? I sent a "GirlsToken", previously in yobit but it seems that they were lost in the route  Tongue
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:49:15 PM

Is there any exchange that is currently working with the currency (to change for other altcoins)? I sent a "GirlsToken", previously in yobit but it seems that they were lost in the route  Tongue
Right this second no.. I have support requests in to all 3 exchanges.

And I know coinsmarkets are nearly finished with the update (had an issue with being stuck at block 199998, and a corrupt wallet, both fixed.)

So at this point its when they are all able to get the time to complete the update. I assume coinexchange.io are in the process aswell since their wallet is still in maintenance mode.

Yobit is currently known to be on the wrong original chain from the 1.0.8 wallet. So if you are able to trade a balance already there and earn some btc then great.... but be warned that anyone still on the 1.0.8 chain risks loosing coins once the update is complete since they are being bought and sold on a separate chain.
El marinero

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:36:09 PM

And why the big difference between price in coinexchange and in yobit ?  I don't understand well.  Huh Or maybe there isn't a reason.

You are welcome to your opinion, and at this point there is nothing more I can say to convince you otherwise. If this is the way you feel, then YOU should personally stay on the 1.0.8 software..... with no dev.
At this point I'm beginning to think your unwillingness to listen to reason is on purpose and not just due to some possible language barrier. You are absolutely free to express your opinions and feelings, however there is no need for that type of language. I will ask you to refrain from CURSING [as I say, express your opinions just don't curse] in this thread or you will be reported to a mod.
I truly believe at this point you have chosen the wrong chain, and are upset at choosing the "loosing side" and now are spamming my thread with trolling comments and FUD. Please show proof I am "taking money" or stop your accusations. I am a small miner, who is doing his best to build something for a community that was abandoned. How does this make me a F****** RAT?

<edit>
here is a quote where you describe this EXACT situation for another coin:
Ok thanks, but then how the coin is going to be traded? See something similar happened to I cash, but yobit continued trading old chain, when people want to withdraw, those coins got lost, but at the end of the day, who got the bad name is I cash and lost reputation, good luck with that
So you understand the situation fine.... your just trolling at this point. Also, taking a look at your post history [which is VERY short btw] you seem to troll many threads, calling names and claiming scam. Good luck, any more nonsense and you will be put on "ignore" and reported to mod.

Coin was not abandoned, even Tami quoted you on original bitcointalk, this coin was performing great when some guy paid yobit add out of his own pocket, transactions were lighting fast, less than two minutes, then you started messing around the wallets and coin stopped all of the sudden, you are the typical takeover rat who wants to change "blockchain" but instead you are creating a new coins for your own benefit and as you stated before, people who invest on original XGTC will loose their money, damn, not even a swap option, that is malefic to say the least
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:42:52 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 10:53:14 PM by l8nit3

For the last time.... check my post history, never once have i taken over anything before trying my best to HELP this coin. YOU (as at this point im quite sure you in fact ARE tami) left for 2 months while many complained of MANY issues with the wallet. No updates were made to the code in 5 months.... and lastly but most important... this was a community decision, which i have offered to step down from more then once. Go elsewhere and spread your FUD we are fine without you.

<edit>
Hmmmm... after checking your account page again.... 0 information about who you may be, on a fairly new account that has done little more then troll multiple coins and developers.
Meanwhile, I have been upfront and honest about who I am ,and what my goals are, I have taken time out of my own life to try and help the community. Most of whom have been wonderful and very receptive to the idea of someone actually putting some effort behind this coin.
El marinero

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:25:34 PM

For the last time.... check my post history, never once have i taken over anything before trying my best to HELP this coin. YOU (as at this point im quite sure you in fact ARE tami) left for 2 months while many complained of MANY issues with the wallet. No updates were made to the code in 5 months.... and lastly but most important... this was a community decision, which i have offered to step down from more then once. Go elsewhere and spread your FUD we are fine without you.

<edit>
Hmmmm... after checking your account page again.... 0 information about who you may be, on a fairly new account that has done little more then troll multiple coins and developers.
Meanwhile, I have been upfront and honest about who I am ,and what my goals are, I have taken time out of my own life to try and help the community. Most of whom have been wonderful and very receptive to the idea of someone actually putting some effort behind this coin.

I am the community, usually rat devs defraud community, not the other way around
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:36:06 PM

Ok, lets go with your logic here. You are the community.... so what have you done to further this coin? What effort have you made? Where were you when it was falling apart and had zero support?

I have worked quite hard to produce what i have, far more then what was available before. I have done it in my own spare time and even spent most of my vacation answering questions and supplying support to those who needed it. I have done nothing but try and make this coin the best it could be.

I have received no donations, i have asked for no dev fund, how am i taking peoples money? I earned my xgtc in the same way as everyone else.

<edit> did you ever even post once in the original thread? Or during the takeover?
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:14:57 AM

UPDATE
@The rest of the community:
I have pushed a small update, it is NOT needed to upgrade to this one as all it includes is our new logo, but windows, mac and Linux qt and daemons are up. Also I have updated the bootstrap.dat to 421453 blocks. Enjoy Smiley
oricatmos

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:09:43 AM

<edit>

I am the community, usually rat devs defraud community, not the other way around

The fact is that I8nit3 has become more involved in the token than tami was. He solves the wallet issues (super slow performance) instead of be hidden like the previous dev and he is making improvements to the token. Also the quotation has risen from 1-2 sats to 40 since his work so...there are some reasons for trust him, isn't it?
All users are part of the community , not only you.
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:31:46 PM

BIG UPDATE
COINSMARKETS.com is back open!! they have synced to the correct chain and I have sent a test transactions to ensure coins arrive as they should Smiley Aslo they allow staking on their platform Smiley

@oricatmos
Thank you for your kind words Smiley
El marinero

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:27:35 PM

Ok, lets go with your logic here. You are the community.... so what have you done to further this coin? What effort have you made? Where were you when it was falling apart and had zero support?

I have worked quite hard to produce what i have, far more then what was available before. I have done it in my own spare time and even spent most of my vacation answering questions and supplying support to those who needed it. I have done nothing but try and make this coin the best it could be.

I have received no donations, i have asked for no dev fund, how am i taking peoples money? I earned my xgtc in the same way as everyone else.

<edit> did you ever even post once in the original thread? Or during the takeover?

What is going to happen to all coins in coinexchange and yobit allready named XGTC?
What was wrong with the coin so it needed your "help", if coin was traveling in just two minutes from one address to another confirmations included?
There was not problems at all, coin need not "upgrades", from here more likely those are downgrades, so what the community does? invest on a coin because there is some trust, now that trust is gone because your actions
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:45:14 PM

What is going to happen to all coins in coinexchange and yobit allready named XGTC?
What was wrong with the coin so it needed your "help", if coin was traveling in just two minutes from one address to another confirmations included?
There was not problems at all, coin need not "upgrades", from here more likely those are downgrades, so what the community does? invest on a coin because there is some trust, now that trust is gone because your actions
Once again you wait until I put out an update to the community and try to bury it in the thread with your FUD garbage. All of your questions have been answered, by me and others but you refuse to read any of it and continue to spew on with FUD.

I invite the REST OF THE COMMUNITY to click the ignore button beneath "El marinero's" name on the left side of the thread, this will stop showing his needless FUD and drama, and allow you to see updates properly.

And I remind all that POST#2 of this thread will always contain our most recent updates in one spot Smiley
El marinero

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:04:27 PM

Once again you wait until I put out an update to the community and try to bury it in the thread with your FUD garbage. All of your questions have been answered, by me and others but you refuse to read any of it and continue to spew on with FUD.

I invite the REST OF THE COMMUNITY to click the ignore button beneath "El marinero's" name on the left side of the thread, this will stop showing his needless FUD and drama, and allow you to see updates properly.

And I remind all that POST#2 of this thread will always contain our most recent updates in one spot Smiley

So you refused to answer legit questions for a reason
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:08:15 PM

Is there any exchange that is currently working with the currency (to change for other altcoins)? I sent a "GirlsToken", previously in yobit but it seems that they were lost in the route  Tongue
Right this second no.. I have support requests in to all 3 exchanges.

And I know coinsmarkets are nearly finished with the update (had an issue with being stuck at block 199998, and a corrupt wallet, both fixed.)

So at this point its when they are all able to get the time to complete the update. I assume coinexchange.io are in the process aswell since their wallet is still in maintenance mode.

Yobit is currently known to be on the wrong original chain from the 1.0.8 wallet. So if you are able to trade a balance already there and earn some btc then great.... but be warned that anyone still on the 1.0.8 chain risks loosing coins once the update is complete since they are being bought and sold on a separate chain.
I refuse to answer what has already been answered ^^^^ directly above your post. Put less effort in to trolling and more into reading..... youll learn a lot.
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:12:49 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 06:42:41 PM by l8nit3

I paid to have the coin listed on yobit as I said i would do earlier.

Donations to help offset cost would be appreciated  Wink

XGTC address GJMjBWZcjJR34HnPeD8oE39yTK4ajicUyG

BTC address 1FBgVtyfmaY5VAEuVNEmBimtk6vjZPwvAT
Sending another 10k XGTC, Im sorry its so slow, but your contribution will be repaid as quickly as possible Smiley
txid = 1848fdd64cb2f0b7c408dc4ad4b711650cee3478be02d516fe41afad7f305a8e

And another 10k Smiley
txid = de3e25732cffeb656c3b0aa32014cef45e31ada6152bc9794ad898df4cf49206

didn't receive it. Don't why not lol.
I have sent another 20k XGTC
txid = d11778942819692c6ad8283e94dcad93567ace7da69a17405080a93a2ca3aa59
If you do not receive this transaction, please shut your wallet, use the addnodes in the OP and run your wallet with the -rescan option. This should locate and credit any missing transactions to your wallet.

UPDATE
The pool is down for a short while until we have most people on the same chain. some are still mining to exchanges or using the old wallet and I do not want to risk lost coins. The node is still up, but mining is disabled.

DO NOT MINE TO YOBIT, COINEXCHANGE OR THE OLD 1.0.8 WALLET!!
Ethereuming

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:46:18 PM

I hope that there will be no problems with the coins that are in coinexchange.io like mine.
It is not necessary to waste so much time answering everyone here. Work on the coin is more important.
Good luck dev  Wink
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:21:43 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 11:57:01 PM by l8nit3

@ethereuming
Thank you for your support Smiley and once they update to the correct chain, any coins sent on the correct chain should show up in transactions. Any sent from 1.0.8 wallet risk being lost depending on when they were sent (before or after split).

@community
POOLS

1) L8nit3-Miners.com <- Dev owned pool
2) Lpool.name <- UP and on the correct chain Smiley
3) BlockMonsta <- New and on correct chain
I have been informed of a new pool, once again, DO NOT MINE TO 1.0.8 WALLET or YOBIT or COINEXCHANGE.io until they have updated.
Also, nodes have been updated in the OP
kruanko

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:34:14 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 09:52:30 PM by kruanko

BlockMonsta Miningpool [XGTC]

http://blockmonsta.ddnss.de/

EXAMPLE for GirlsToken [XGTC]

stratum+tcp://blockmonsta.ddnss.de:3402 -u WalletAdress -p x

Ports:
                                                                                                                    Port: 3401, Diff: 256
                                                                                                                    Port: 3402, Diff: 4096 VarDiff
                                                                                                                    Port: 3403, Diff: 128000

Pool is Tested:  GYJUTMtpKcU1dQmT1AuV3XLkEfD58UTZrn
l8nit3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:06:10 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 02:12:10 AM by l8nit3

BIG UPDATE
After a brief discussion with coinsmarkets.com they have graciously opened a BTC/XGTC pairing!!!
coinsmarkets
A big thank you to the owners of coinsmarkets for helping to provide liquidity to our coin again 😊😊

Also, the pool/Main node has been updated to 2.1.1.2, blocking all 1.0.8 wallets from connecting to it, this will further separate our chain from the original and help to keep all together on the correct chain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: