Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:30:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will we see another correction before Aug 1th?
Yes - 20 (41.7%)
No - 28 (58.3%)
Total Voters: 48

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin dip below 2000 again before Aug 1?  (Read 4536 times)
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:04:45 PM

I say yes. Have two reason make me choose it:

1. August in 2016 and 2015 are the time Bitcoin decreasing, although not know the reason make that but this is a rules in 2 years ago!
2. Use technical analysic for compare chart Bitcoin in 2017 with 2013, I can see some similarities after the price of Bitcoin breakdown to $1800 and recovery to $2900 after some days. Maybe we are stay in Elliot waves B is bullish trap and if August 1st is waves C, we will see big breakdown in that time!
No, in 2017 the crypto world have many more changes on market. It not as 2013-2014 have big crash by the news Mt.Gox exchange stealing money of user and escape. After admin Mt.Gox had arrested, the price of Bitcoin have some signal increasing from 2015 until today. I believe after August 1st Bitcoin will reach to $5000 soon
Correct, there are no similarities, the 2013 crash was a bubble like nothing we have ever seen in bitcoin and the crash that followed was spectacular as well and the price of bitcoin was depressed for years after it, so this situation is nothing like it was before.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:59:59 PM

Last time bitcoin price fall below $2000 in this month and already recover over $2700 right now, people expect bitcoin price drop back before hard fork but it seems persist at this point. So, we can assume that people may buy and hold bitcoin in order to get free bcc as well and bitcoin price could be increase after hard fork. If people cash out bcc and buy bitcoin after hard fork, then we will see significant increase more than $3000.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:10:40 AM

So what do you think? Bitcoin has dipped below 2000 USD cause of the panic sales people had for the oncoming aug 1 hard-fork,

Do yall think this is the only dip + correction we will see before august 1? And that we stay at the 2000 bottom,

Or do you think that the real price dip still has to come?

No , i think all is done and bitcoins price now is only waiting after August 1 to pump .Maybe in exact august 1 we can see some small dumps in price but it is only like that will not go more than below 2500$.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 6743

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:00:50 AM

I will slightly correct my previous prediction.

I still believe that in the mid-term we should see a bullish evolution of the Bitcoin price. But reading /r/btc there seems to be nearly a consensus among big blockers to support Bitcoin Cash. So I expect that on August 1-5 we will see a pretty nice dump. I don't really know anymore if this won't drive the price once again under $2000, before we see the final Segwit rally in mid August.

The dump could begin even before August 1 because of Bitcoin speculators/traders deciding to dump before the "real dump" occurs (and eventually re-buy BTC and Bitcoin Cash at lower prices). So tomorrow today it will be very interesting to follow the price evolution. I, however, do not believe that we see sub-2000 prices before the Bitcoin Cash fork occurs, but it could go well under $2500.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:30:45 AM

As I see on an exchanger the price is only growing and it's 31 of July already. So, all negative predictions didn't come true. I am impatient to see what is going to be with the price during this day and on the 1st of August Cheesy
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:38:04 AM

As I see on an exchanger the price is only growing and it's 31 of July already. So, all negative predictions didn't come true. I am impatient to see what is going to be with the price during this day and on the 1st of August Cheesy

Only one way to find out, hold it and claim your BCC. This way you can have your free BCC just like how we got Byteballs and so BTC will continue. I think it will also rise like before. Prediction says BTC will be $500K in 5 years.  Cheesy

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:44:41 AM

At this moment BTCitcoin is still on high arrows. One day to go after august1 or on that day, my prediction is stable or higher to 2900$ it would be just appropriate to hold on it.
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:41:23 AM

Only one way to find out, hold it and claim your BCC. This way you can have your free BCC just like how we got Byteballs and so BTC will continue. I think it will also rise like before. Prediction says BTC will be $500K in 5 years.  Cheesy

There are even bolder predictions. Some analysts and famous people believe that bitcoin can reach a very high price.
August 1 and a few days after this date will be a small price reduction. I do not think that we will see a strong collapse

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:25:58 AM

At this moment BTCitcoin is still on high arrows. One day to go after august1 or on that day, my prediction is stable or higher to 2900$ it would be just appropriate to hold on it.
Yes, I am also expecting prices to be around $3000 levels in next few hours as there could be more hype about getting then scalabilty issue solved by august 1. But we need to remember that traders might have moved away their coins from exchanges and they may not go for buying new coins till everything will be settle down hence I do see prices to stable for next two days.
The_Dark_Knight

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:02:49 AM

The situation quite unpredictable at this very moment. Anything could gonna happen as it may dip below 2000$ before 1st August. But there are possibilities that the will uptrend soon.
 Wink
Fortunately for us nothing like this happened, bitcoin is holding its price and there is not a reason to think anything like this is going to happen, if bitcoin cash was an attempt of the miners to try to make the price of bitcoin crash to buy even more and get bigger earnings then that plan seems to have failed.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:44:10 AM

We already got the answer isn't it? It didn't dip as we expected but instead the price looks above $2700 after the fork. And it even increase for a big hours before the fork at $2900 and some exchanges reported at passing the $3000 mark. So all the fears and uncertainty should have gone for now and we expect a good price ceiling in the future. I think we can say that the fork didn't affect the market price at all, if it did then we didn't noticed it all.
tobs

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:45:21 AM

We already got the answer isn't it? It didn't dip as we expected but instead the price looks above $2700 after the fork. And it even increase for a big hours before the fork at $2900 and some exchanges reported at passing the $3000 mark. So all the fears and uncertainty should have gone for now and we expect a good price ceiling in the future. I think we can say that the fork didn't affect the market price at all, if it did then we didn't noticed it all.

The title's question has been answered as indeed the price didn't drop, solely on August 1st it actually didn't do anything spectacular in any direction. It may have gone up to $3000 in last days, but it doesn't mean we won't see that "August 1st drop". Because it's a really probably dump that can happen because of what has happened and all the segwit stuff. We didn't see it yesterday, but there is this chance in a few weeks, maybe still in August. There are big players that can enjoy price being pumped to $3000 just to sell it and buy back when it hits $2000 again. We need to wait and see how that BCC will act. There are people that actually believe in it, not sure if trolling or wanting to fakeingly pump the price, but if they have a support of some big players we may even see this coin survive at some random $500 price.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:14:57 AM

The only reason it did not dip and had a good price before Aug 1 was because people realised they were going to be getting free coins at the price of holding some coins until the split happened and am counting on bitcoin to rally when more people figure out how to split their bitcoins for the main chain bitcoin (XBT) and Bitcoin cash(BCH),otherwise we not going back below $2k for now..probably never.
The_Dark_Knight

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:29:24 AM

The only reason it did not dip and had a good price before Aug 1 was because people realised they were going to be getting free coins at the price of holding some coins until the split happened and am counting on bitcoin to rally when more people figure out how to split their bitcoins for the main chain bitcoin (XBT) and Bitcoin cash(BCH),otherwise we not going back below $2k for now..probably never.
If that was the only reason then bitcoin should have dropped in price after people figure out how to get their bitcoin cash but that is not what happened, even after all of that the price of bitcoin keeps strong and the one that is losing value is bitcoin cash.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:54:31 AM

So what do you think? Bitcoin has dipped below 2000 USD cause of the panic sales people had for the oncoming aug 1 hard-fork,

Do yall think this is the only dip + correction we will see before august 1? And that we stay at the 2000 bottom,

No , i think all is done and bitcoins price now is only waiting after August 1 to pump .Maybe in exact august 1 we can see some small dumps in price but it is only like that will not go more than below 2500$.
There will be huge pump like btc will reach to $3500 or $4000 because as the current market showing the ability of bitcoin. SegWit implementation will play big role so everybody is keep watching the change so let's hope for the best to see how market will be change after 1 August. So in my opinion it will goes to 5000 USD soon at the end of August.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:29:41 PM

I have believed that price would go down, because of fork coming on 1st of August, and panic sale. But i was surprised when i saw that price did not go down below 2000 dollars. And i believe that was good thing, that mean that people have more faith in bitcoin than i thought. Now i see that price is 3100 dollars, and that was even more amazing to me. Now i am thinking what will be top price that bitcoin will come to.
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1101
Merit: 261

Cryptomus.com - Cryptocurrency payment system

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 12:32:29 PM

There will be huge pump like btc will reach to $3500 or $4000 because as the current market showing the ability of bitcoin. SegWit implementation will play big role so everybody is keep watching the change so let's hope for the best to see how market will be change after 1 August. So in my opinion it will goes to 5000 USD soon at the end of August.
Right, it now all clear there no dump right now as someone else predict after segwit active possibility to chance dumps in price and most of them have failed miserably. Recent pumps call a big knock and give us upcoming alert Bitcoin's price may be hit $4000 to $5000.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:34:28 PM

Those people for sure sell their bitcoin before august 1 they lose opportunity to earn more. Because if you see the price of bitcoin today its already 3000 dollars and continue to increase and I hope it will increase more so we can earn alot of peofit in the future. Before august 1 the pruce down at 2000 dollars butit will recover again after few days and for sure this month bitcoin price will increase more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:49:14 PM

Guess that didn't happen!  I was not expecting btc to drop that low, but
I wasn't exactly expecting $3K quite this soon, either.  This market is
always full of surprises.   Now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that
these gains are sustainable.   We could crash back down to $1900 again
pretty easily enough.   Let us hope that doesn't happen.
ktabb

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 03:56:21 PM

Well that answers that... seeing all time highs now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: