Bitcoin Forum
November 16, 2018, 09:02:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm  (Read 51988 times)
vladameier

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:44:15 PM

Hello. Currently my tokens (XBL) are on myetherwallet.com. I can safely keep them in my wallet myetherwallet.com or is it better to keep tokens on the exchange  Cryptopia?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gluedog

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 07:33:14 AM

Hello. Currently my tokens (XBL) are on myetherwallet.com. I can safely keep them in my wallet myetherwallet.com or is it better to keep tokens on the exchange  Cryptopia?

If you want to be ready for the swap, you should keep these tokens in MyEtherWallet. Cryptopia is not likely to be supporting the swap.

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?
vladameier

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:23:25 PM

Thank. I have high hopes for this token.
gluedog

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:23:24 AM

Our Raffle & Burner are just about a week away from entering the ALPHA TESTING PHASE!

We ask everyone to help us test our EOSio Raffle & Burner in the Alpha Phase. Suggestions on how to improve are, as always, welcome.

Stay tuned for more updates!

panda111

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:24:02 PM

If you want to be ready for the swap, you should keep these tokens in MyEtherWallet. Cryptopia is not likely to be supporting the swap.

Hi fox ,so when is going to be the swap?
 Can you  inform holders  on this forum in advance ?
Is it going to be automatic swap on eth ??
Thank you.
gluedog

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:50:33 AM

Thank you.

We will inform everyone at least a month in advance so they have time to get ready for the swap.
The swap will not be automatic, it will require users to take action. We will most likely be integrating our coin swap with Scatter (https://get-scatter.com/)

sesiah

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:54:41 AM

it is always better to keep your coins and tokens in the wallet where you have absolute control over, because when you have your private keep the chances of losing your coins and tokens are minimal.
kronos123

Activity: 672
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:39:02 AM

Thank you.

We will inform everyone at least a month in advance so they have time to get ready for the swap.
The swap will not be automatic, it will require users to take action. We will most likely be integrating our coin swap with Scatter (https://get-scatter.com/)

I believe that what Panda asked was to know the month of when we will be ready for the exchange; also I wanted to ask if XBL will always remain on Cryptopia or we can see it on some bigger and better exchange, because with the new Raffle & Burner we absolutely have to have better visibility in other communities and in the web world.

gluedog

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

Thank you.

I believe that what Panda asked was to know the month of when we will be ready for the exchange; also I wanted to ask if XBL will always remain on Cryptopia or we can see it on some bigger and better exchange, because with the new Raffle & Burner we absolutely have to have better visibility in other communities and in the web world.

Cryptopia will not support our coin swap. When we go ahead and move to the EOSio blockchain, Cryptopia will delist Billionaire Token.

But rest assured, what awaits us in the realm of EOS will be worth every bit.

lunnatic

Activity: 574

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:39:35 PM

Thank you.

I can't speculate on the XBL project, because the trading volume is very low, only 120 $, and the community is only a little, this should be a home work from Billionaire Tokens to be better later

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

gluedog

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:57:31 PM

Hello everyone,

We have the Billionaire Token Raffle and Burner on-line on the Crypto Kylin #EOSio testnet.

Make sure to stay tuned as we will soon begin the Open Alpha testing phase.

kronos123

Activity: 672
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:32:12 PM

Hello everyone,

We have the Billionaire Token Raffle and Burner on-line on the Crypto Kylin #EOSio testnet.

Make sure to stay tuned as we will soon begin the Open Alpha testing phase.

Excellent Gluedog and complications for progress; who has invested in the project and Ico will continue to follow and promote the developments of Billionaire, but you continue to update us here periodically!

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.