Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:41:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Token Lab — SCAM my account was hacked  (Read 689 times)
CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:31:56 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 04:46:38 AM by CryptoNick

My account was hacked Token Lab is a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tatiana.S

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:30:36 PM

Good idea. Seems alike the Dolphin BI project, there are some common features. What would you say about Dolphin? Are they competitors or do you have different market positioning?
Thanks in advance, just trying to figure out the most convenient analysis tool.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:52:50 PM

Seems to be a good platform for those who want to invest in ICO's.
But since there are other websites also which provide reviews fo Altcoins and ICO's. You can only be better if your reviews are unbiased and deep researched.
All the best for your project.
TTMNewsK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:47:48 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 04:34:28 AM by TTMNewsK

No. Its not a scam.
Don't you know if this was a scam like what you said then there will no br investors or clients gonna be invest in this project? But as a matter of fact, tokenlab has its big success coz its proves itself to many people out there that its quite different from what they think. Many people trusting it because they knew everything about it. Did you already contact their team regarding in this matter? I feel sorry for what happened to you. But I hope you're concern was already fixed. Goodluck to you, bro!
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:14:46 AM

I think this should be on Scam accusation thread.
Shincerr

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:28:38 AM

can you proof that ??
you are Legendary must add some proof
CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:35:46 AM

can you proof that ??
you are Legendary must add some proof

What kind of proof do you need? I have PM's to Cryus on another account that I opened to start the process of getting this account back.

I feel bad that it happened and people were taken by my status. My account was hacked and you can see I post in the same threads all the time. These threads were created in Russian too. I am not Russian. So that should be proof enough.

If you think that the people who hacked my account are legit then by all means feel free to get in with them. I am telling you 100% my account was hacked and these threads were created during that hack.
Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:28:03 AM

Why is a website scam if your account is hacked?Huh? So if my account here gets hacked this forum is scam Huh

bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:50:41 AM

it ill be great if you provide more proof that will clearly say account hacked and ask there team to investigate it and they have there security team and can see the server log and tell you if your account hacked the how that happen form which ip and using what method .. other wise just saying account hack will not help you sir
CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:02:18 PM

Why is a website scam if your account is hacked?Huh? So if my account here gets hacked this forum is scam Huh

The hacker started the thread. They also asked people to make a logo for them from my account. Let me paste it...

Hi! I'm asking you for a great signature, can you do it?  Smiley
We need a signature for the pre-sale of ARNA Panacea - blockchain-ecosystem, designed to store and use medical research data around the world.
We are engaged in biotech research and development more than 30 years. We have professional team and advisors from over the world. Our site - https://token.arnagenomics.com

On a signature we want to see:

1) clickable logo to the site - https://token.arnagenomics.com;

2) clickable description ("Blockchain Biotech Ecosystem") to the site;
3) links to social networks (Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/arnagenomics, Twitter - https://twitter.com/ArnaGenomics, Telegram - https://t.me/arnagenomics);
4) clickable date of the pre-sales' beginning "September 21st, 2017" to the site;
5) link to the White Paper - https://arnagenomics.com/ARNA_whitepaper_en.pdf

How much will it cost and when you can do it?

Best regards

This was sent from my account. I never sent this. I have no affiliation with this coin. Please be advised!
CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:07:57 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 09:54:37 PM by CryptoNick

it ill be great if you provide more proof that will clearly say account hacked and ask there team to investigate it and they have there security team and can see the server log and tell you if your account hacked the how that happen form which ip and using what method .. other wise just saying account hack will not help you sir

They sent some Bitcoin for the Logo work. I am afraid to click the link though. I can't see the address it is a screenshot.

What do I have to gain by telling you my account was hacked? Do you think I am out to ruin a good coin? I would never do that. Had my account not been hacked and this group just started their own coin on their own account it would be different. I would never have been involved and they would have a good reputation. Now they don't. Just be careful...

EDIT**

I zoomed in to the PM in my sent box to see the bitcoin address. This is the address there...

1KYAZvFwtvYXw5kcwEKJkFruigu2Tsngif

They sent to this address to pay for the Logo:

1DzyGwaLoo81Ko5d5hGo9FEjrVVW1SxFfUy

I think that is it at least the VV could be a W and the S could be a 5 or 5 an S.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: