Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:37:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATE 3.NOV] [ANN] PEERITY.IO | A Community-Building Social Platform [PEER]  (Read 11799 times)
Estelle

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:52:26 AM

Other projects with the concept of real estate, very promising, although many projects with the same concept, I hope this project has a good plan to survive and compete, I see this project has a good team, I will continue to wait for updates from this project, good luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brian_peerity

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:08:01 AM

Estelle,
I have a couple of friends of mine that are real-estate agents in my area. They are excited about peerity. They see this as an opportunity to set up all of their open house showings as Peerity events. I like this concept as well. They tend to sell around 20 homes per month so this could be a very beneficial community to be a part of in the future. They could use peerity to help locate other real-estate agents or even people who are interested in moving. My neighbor had a hard time selling his home but once his real-estate agent used social media (Instagram and Facebook) as well as MLS they closed in a week.
boyprodn

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:41:46 AM

reserved. translate to Vietnamese if needed sir
morlun (OP)

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 11:34:40 PM

A sneak preview of our working tendermint validator chain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fffX8kKMMZU
This is just showing off our backend TM chain.
morlun (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 11:48:28 PM

According to the timeline demo version will come online in this month. Any video presentation about this project this idea is interesting to people around the world through this platform. I would to know more about how this will work.

Not sure where you found that on the timeline. Our alpha and beta versions will not come online this month. At this moment, we are aiming at November.
jrbone

Activity: 518
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 12:22:12 AM

reserved. translate to Vietnamese if needed sir
Read the first page before you want to reserve translation. 2x I see you posts about it and it is very annoying ! You know, you have shown your own stupidity !

#BITCOIN ----$--- #WAVES ---$--- #ETH
morlun (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 12:40:03 AM

Though with a slightly creepy name, I'm sure it's an interesting project, they will not make us into zombies, right ?, really interesting idea, I hope this project continues to grow,

We will try not to!  Grin
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:00:46 AM

Hi dev .. What platform are you using, etherium or waves? Or using your own platform?
What is the price of ico per coin?
Do you have linkedin?
Kellen

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:27:27 AM

Hello sir,Could you provide us with more detailed info,  look like there are still lack of information on the topic, many content that should be present still not available at the moment.Please complete all the details infomaition ,Thank you.
BOAEDAN

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:02:16 AM

waiting update information about bounty signcamp or bounty twitter
hopefull dev quickly update about that

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Brian_peerity

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:06:10 AM

Have you seen the validator sneek peak? That is probably the most exciting thing I have seen in a long time. I am not sure what the algorithm specifications are yet but in the small mount of time that this video elapses the token total went from 1014 to 1020 or more. Being a validator is honestly the way to go if you can afford it (5 bitcoins) when I checked last. This is a long term investment that create peer tokens I think that is simply amazing. I can't wait to see what is to come with peerity in the next couple of months but I often find myself thinking about what will peerity be like in ten years. The future is full of possibilities and I can't to watch this community grow. Amazing.
www.peerity.io
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 03:10:30 AM

all these newbie shills and all i see is just another money grab :/
here's yet another throwing out 10 red flags, do your research guys, the shills are STRONG Cheesy
The idea has been done, it's like LBRY, an incentive network for creators and shit, but you are taking 5 mins to make a token so theres less work making an actual chain involved

Garbage, plain and simple

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
morlun (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 01:34:10 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 02:46:28 AM by morlun

all these newbie shills and all i see is just another money grab :/
here's yet another throwing out 10 red flags, do your research guys, the shills are STRONG Cheesy
The idea has been done, it's like LBRY, an incentive network for creators and shit, but you are taking 5 mins to make a token so theres less work making an actual chain involved

Garbage, plain and simple

Hey,

Not sure what you are rambling about, we are creating a chain from scratch using tendermint. We have been working relentlessly on this project for the last 5 months, after several setbacks.
I would advise everyone to do their research indeed, and have a personal chat with the team. We aim to be as transparent and open about our intentions as possible. We WILL answer any and all questions, even the tricky ones.

You don't have to believe us, it is your right to question every project. But just spewing random nonsense on this thread is a bit counter constructive.
Why not share exactly why you think this would be a money grab? Why not come up with arguments why you think like you do? If you think we are doing something wrong, please enlighten us so we can adjust our ways. After all, we are all working in and on this brave new world of blockchain and crypto's.

We have a working alpha, we have a supportive community, and a strong team.
We welcome constructive criticism, heck we NEED constructive criticism. But just mindlessly bashing our project with baseless accusations is not helping anyone to be honest.
morlun (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 01:34:58 AM

waiting update information about bounty signcamp or bounty twitter
hopefull dev quickly update about that

We will announce our bounty program in the coming days!
morlun (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 02:48:05 AM

Hello sir,Could you provide us with more detailed info,  look like there are still lack of information on the topic, many content that should be present still not available at the moment.Please complete all the details infomaition ,Thank you

What kind of extra information are you looking for? Please let us know and we will try to explain everything you think is missing!
Peerity

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 11:44:59 AM

The Peerity bounty campaigns have just been announced:

Translations and article bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075548.0

Twitter bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075264.0

Signature bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075568.0
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:41:49 PM

How much is the price per token??

Peerity

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 01:52:52 AM

How much is the price per token??

At this point we are looking to do a staggered approach to our public crowdfund. More information regarding the crowdfund will be made available in the coming days.
We will keep this thread updated with all the new information!
heelzkinu

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:21:12 AM

Hey
Thank You for sharing this valuable information with us.
And yes I'm waiting for bounty programs too
Brian_peerity

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:23:33 AM

Yes, How much per token? This is the million dollar question that everyone wants to know. On one hand the investor inside me is jumping up and down like a kid on Christmas morning. On the other side the businessman is like buy and hold. Has everyone been watching Bitcoin. It hit $3,300 per coin today, that is amazing. I have heard many financial pundits and some people in finance in the company that work for speculating that bitcoin will hit $5,000 in 2018. With Bitcoin gaining ground in the financial world I believe that now is the time for cryptocurrencies to take the world by storm. This confidence in crypto-currencies should work to our (www.peerity.io) benefit. I can't wait for peerity to go live.  I am sitting on the edge of my seat just waiting.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: