Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:57:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HERE WE GO AGAIN! theymos, ban all my accounts if ...  (Read 1086 times)
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 03:26:54 AM

... you (theymos) have definitive proof that I have ever participated in the trust thingy on this forum with any of my 52 76 93 user accounts as the venerable Leroy Fodor has adamantly expressly below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017592.0

Be sure to always have all the info on people who try to start ICOS, Gleb gamow has literally stolen money from new user in the past. What did he do with the money he stole from this new user, HE WENT TO A BITCOIN CONFERENCE WITH IT. He had someone else pay for his theft so the user would not take the case to the police (his friend that paid the money that he stole by the way was arrested by a federal agency and his lawyer wife needed help getting him out of the situation which if I remember correctly i think he got away on a technicality and we all know what that means) But then took him more than 2 years to pay back his debt. Just think  on that and think to yourself how long will it take him to pay you back if you cant take him to court when he steals from you.

My question has always been if he had the funds to pay the user back, why did he choose to go to a bitcoin conference instead of just paying the guy back. it wasnt his money, he had plenty of chances to pay the guy back but he chose not to give it back. He had is criminal friend pay for it (probably with opther stolen funds as he too was arrested) and then it took him over 2 years to pay his friend back as well. If he was any kind of a good person as he espouses to be as he garners YOUR money and trust, ask him why didnt you just pay the guy his money when you had it.

Oh and before he mentions it my red trust is from him and his friends, my thread will show you how many alt accounts this man had up until about a year or 2 ago, (which means he has more now) and a lot of my red trust is from him and his friends, as well as his green trust is from him and his friends. Dont trust the trust ratings in this shit forum its not accurate.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

Further, theymos, you have my permission to ban my over 100 user accounts (and counting) on this forum if Leroy Fodor can provide definitive proof that his sorry-ass Sari Sari that burnt to the ground in the Philippines ever had at least one working or non-working solar cell on its west-facing hot tin roof surrounded on three sides by towering trees so to amass as much sunlight as possible on the solar array as claimed by Leroy.

The above should be easy for Leroy to produce because he doesn't lie and could easily get his hands on such records, ergo, goodbye, BCT, because I know that the end is near for me on this board minutes after Leroy Fodor produces the proof.

Bruno

PS: Leroy, if the trust thingy isn't useful on this forum, then why am I contemplating drowning myself in a teaspoon of water because I know that my cred is now ruined thanks to your comment on my trust thingy?  Roll Eyes Further, why have you yourself participated in the thrust thingy so many times if it's such a useless piece of shit? Are you and Josh Zerlan related?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:34:11 AM

Are you talking about the very same Leroy Fodor that took 30 pesos from his step-daughter Iliana that she was saving to "Come in America" because she believed in his extraordinary business acumen that strongly??

~BCX~
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:17:37 AM

Are you talking about the very same Leroy Fodor that took 30 pesos from his step-daughter Iliana that she was saving to "Come in America" because she believed in his extraordinary business acumen that strongly??

~BCX~

Bingo! And it's Merica, not America. That little girl is now a teen working the streets of the Philippines so to keep the Fodor family sheltered and fed.

YOU HEAR THAT? That's the sound of Leroy Fodor ruffling though his receipts so to provide theymos definitive proof that at least one solar cell - working or not - was on his sorry-ass Sari Sari hot tin roof. I predict that it's ONLY a matter of hours before I'm permanently banned from this forum thanks to Leroy Fodor's ultimate find.  Cry Cry Cry

Bruno
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:35:40 AM

To be clear and to help Leroy Fodor as much as possible to get my scammy ass banned from this forum, all Leroy has to do is provide definitive proof of at least ONE solar cell and I'm outta here. Here's Leroy story about that solar array powering the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines circa 2012 before the fire started by jealous cock fighters: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg14812736#msg14812736

Let's play Hunt the Solar Panels

First, let's orient Leroy Fodor's former Sari Sari building to show North et al.: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=682270891797019&set=a.391237460900365.95861.100000423434974&type=3&theater

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Davao+City,+Davao+del+Sur,+Philippines/@9.1368157,125.5590405,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x32f96d9f519e327f:0xb53a24589f79c573!8m2!3d7.190708!4d125.455341

Recent street view of the front of the building looking west (its front facing east): https://www.google.com/maps/@9.1368157,125.5590405,3a,75y,288.42h,67.44t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1soYCymg7iN_eWMLAqfDKpUg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Gleaned from Leroy Fodor's Facebook page, the same building looking west:

South side of the building looking north:

North side of the building looking south:

Clearly, if solar panels existed they would've been laying flat on the west-sloping/facing tin roof since it's obviously that the panels weren't raised and angled south like all the experts state, with Leroy on record in stating that the solar array was indeed facing west gathering enough sunlight though all them trees to augment the public utility known for brownouts to power the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines at the time.

The following are pics of the building immediately after the fire taken circa December 2012. See if you can find any evidence of solar panels that were attached to the tin roof prior to and during the fire. Don't let the shade from the tall trees surrounding three sides of the building hamper your search, for if the honorable Leroy Fodor says the solar panels are in the rubble, then you bet your bottom satoshi that they're there.

Southwest corner - no solar panels seen:

South side of the building - no solar panels seen:

Inside the building at its northeast corner looking southwest - no solar panels seen:

East side of the building looking west - no solar panels seen:

This is the north wall of the Sari Sari where Leroy Fodor claimed the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines at the time was located. Note how Leroy and his skunk wife are trying to salvage what's left of the mining farm. Also, note still no solar panels seen.

Partial roof exposed of north side of building closest to the trees there to help shade the solar array from the sun's intense heat - no solar panels seen on the tin roof:

West wall showing roof tin panels bare of any structures whatsoever including solar panels - none seen:

East side of the building looking west - no solar panels seen:

The following (with commentary by me) is from Leroy Fodor trying in vain to explain away his reasoning for orienting the non-existing solar panel array so to power the non-existing largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines at the time.

Bruno what is your point about the west facing roof. <Leroy Fodor B.B.A. with degree in hand forgot to use a question mark.>
The building was built for water runoff not for solar power. and no matter if it was the way the roof ended up being was the best place for the solar panels anyways. please get on your google earth again <fuck Google Earth, for I have your pics, asshole>, and notice the HUGE OPEN FIELD to the ...wait for it....WAIT FOR IT.... TO THE WEST <Hey, asshole, that HUGE OPEN FIELD is to the south>, yes open field to the West of the building <Again, huge open field to the south.>. See the north and the south? <Yes I do. Trees to the north, open field to the south.> Mango trees, coconut trees, Bamboo trees,<Again, NO trees to the south.> also right in front of the building coconut trees.<Correct, right in front of east side of the building are coconut trees blocking sun rays till about noon, ergo not a single watt of power could be produced if a single array was blocked by shade.> Why would anyone in their right mind face the panel south on the roof that was shaded by huge mango trees? <Again, there wasn't any trees, mango or otherwise, on the south side of your sorry-ass 12' X 12' Sari Sari.> Have you been here bruno, did you see the building first hand, did you touch it, <Myriad grammatical errors aside from the college grad, nope I didn't see it or touch it, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night and learnt how to read NORTH on a map.> Ok then how can you possibly know what is the best for that area, because you read it from some professor in manila i a college and no trees around for hundreds of kilometers. I mean how often do we listen and do exactly as an expert advises? <I concede that you got me on this point and that I, nor anybody else, should be listening to experts in any field, going about finding shit about stuff on their own as you've duly pointed out.> I did what was best for our area and our building, I did not need to call the guy in Manila and ask his advice or his permission, i did what the sun and my roof provided. I know you dont like it, <You're Goddamn right I don't like how you were able to steal the sun's rays via solar panels facing the wrong direction and in the shade.> and I am sure that everything in your house is exactly how the professors <and Ginger and Mary Ann> at MIT would expect to see, But I am not you.

Can i ask you a question Bruno? Is there a reason you like burying my posts when I disprove yours or anyone elses accusations. <trying to break in my new shovel from ACE> Now thats not fair is it <I made the fucker cry  Cry>, You certainly want everyone to see what you are saying. so when you get the proof and you see your wrong, dont bury the answer so they cant find it, thats just unethical man, play fair or do not play at all sir. Wink thats not very nice at all.<fucker's still crying>

Front of building: East (see the coconut trees?)
Back of the building: West (direction rot tin roof slants) (see the trees behind the building?)
North (see more trees?)
South, from the where the pic was taken (notice the absence of trees, just a grassy field?)

If this motherfuckin' can't even tell the truth as to where there were and weren't trees, how the fuck can he be trusted with other peoples' moneys unless, that is, you're a fuckin retard and that lying about the positions of trees have no bearing on whether or not one's a scammer or not.

The following is what else Leroy Fodor had to say about them non-existing solar panels: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1137872.msg12010467#msg12010467

The miners were on the top floor farthest to the right, just as you walked in the door right next to the imaginary internet cafe you did not believe existed yet I proved otherwise. The solar panels were on the back side of the roof where there was no shade from the coconut trees. The fire was so hot it melted tin roofing so use your brain and figure what could have possibly happened to the solar panels and computers and GPUs. The power lines above the tin roofing even caught fire and the fire never actually hit those wires thats how hot the fire was. Stop acting like a child.

Flames so hot they melted the tin roofing. Note no evidence of melted tin roofing. Flames shot high in the sky and caught electric wires on fire, but the coconut tree leaves withstood the immense heat. Perhaps NASA is planning on using them leaves to protect the capsule going to Mars from the suns heat and radiation. Note that Leroy mentions the location of the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines. Did you see any evidence of miners in any pics of the fire's aftermath? Me neither. Then again, I'm just a lonely old man acting like a child getting my kicks on Route 66 while getting handsomely paid to fuck with Leroy Fodor. By whom, that's anybody's guess, but it was to be true since there's not a speck of evidence within this post proving Leroy Fodor to be a liar, let alone a serial liar. HAHAHA

Since I put so much time in this post, I will now reuse it every chance I get to stick it up the ass of ANYBODY who comes to Leroy's defense, including when Leroy posts, claiming he's not a liar.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:59:46 AM

Apparently Leroy Fodor also doesn't understand solar power.

The formula is complex and easily be easily researched online but just to power only two mining rigs running 1200W each would equal 57,600 daily watt hours.

The simple formula for solar panels needed is to divide the Daily Watt Hours by the Solar Panel Watt output.

If he were using top of the line solar panels rated at 300W each, then he would need 192 solar panels that each are about .5 square meters in surface area.

That's a lot of space.

Each panel cost about $200 USD or about $38,000 just in solar panels and we haven't even factored in the 18 deep cycle batteries or inverters needed yet.

Just a guess but I think don't think Bruno is getting globally nuked anytime soon.

~BCX~
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 05:36:21 AM

Apparently Leroy Fodor also doesn't understand solar power.

The formula is complex and easily be easily researched online but just to power only two mining rigs running 1200W each would equal 57,600 daily watt hours.

The simple formula for solar panels needed is to divide the Daily Watt Hours by the Solar Panel Watt output.

If he were using top of the line solar panels rated at 300W each, then he would need 192 solar panels that each are about .5 square meters in surface area.

That's a lot of space.

Each panel cost about $200 USD or about $38,000 just in solar panels and we haven't even factored in the 18 deep cycle batteries or inverters needed yet.

Just a guess but I think don't think Bruno is getting globally nuked anytime soon.

~BCX~

From the desk of Solar Experts Don't Have a Clue!:

Bruno what is your point about the west facing roof.
The building was built for water runoff not for solar power. and no matter if it was the way the roof ended up being was the best place for the solar panels anyways. please get on your google earth again, and notice the HUGE OPEN FIELD to the ...wait for it....WAIT FOR IT.... TO THE WEST, yes open field to the West of the building. See the north and the south? Mango trees, coconut trees, Bamboo trees, also right in front of the building coconut trees. Why would anyone in their right mind face the panel south on the roof that was shaded by huge mango trees? Have you been here bruno, did you see the building first hand, did you touch it, Ok then how can you possibly know what is the best for that area, because you read it from some professor in manila i a college and no trees around for hundreds of kilometers. I mean how often do we listen and do exactly as an expert advises? I did what was best for our area and our building, I did not need to call the guy in Manila and ask his advice or his permission, i did what the sun and my roof provided. I know you dont like it, and I am sure that everything in your house is exactly how the professors at MIT would expect to see, But I am not you.

Can i ask you a question Bruno? Is there a reason you like burying my posts when I disprove yours or anyone elses accusations. Now thats not fair is it, You certainly want everyone to see what you are saying. so when you get the proof and you see your wrong, dont bury the answer so they cant find it, thats just unethical man, play fair or do not play at all sir. Wink thats not very nice at all.

Equations don't lie! Experts spouting off equations lie! Thus, it's 100% possible to place a solar array on a west-facing hot tin roof surrounded on three sides by towering trees in the Philippines to power the largest bitcoin mining farm in all said country. Not only that, but Leroy Fodor's on record in stating that he was able to ROI with his mining rigs in 3 short months, twice as fast as anybody else on the planet, conducting free seminars across all the Phillipines to show miners exactly how to do what he has done, starting with zero money to boot. Leroy Fodor is not just a Mining Guru nor a Mining Guru's guru, but a Mining Guru's Guru's guru. If you were ever fortunate enough to be grace with Leroy's presence, bow five times, the fifth time remain bowed till told by Leroy to stand erect. And if you wonder how to tell if Leroy is lying when he speaks, merely watch his lips - if moving, he's lying; if not moving, he's deep in thought thinking about the next lie to tell.

Hitler: Leroy, how the hell did you end up here in Hell?
Leroy: I'm not in Hell. You are.
Hitler: I like how you think, boy. You and I are gonna get along just fine here for an eterity.
Leroy: HAHAHA! That's what you think. I don't believe in God, ergo there is no hell, and ... what the fuck are you planning on doing with that giant pineapple?
Hitler: Giant? This here is one of the small ones. Hey, my back went out last night and I need you to do me a favor. Turn around and pick up that gold watch I dropped.
Leroy: Sure, bud. You're an all right guy. Hey, I don't see any watch down here. Maybe you ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Hitler: See? Told you that was a small pineapple. In five minutes I'm gonna show you one of the large ones.
Leroy: Why are you doing this to me?
Hitler: No reason except that you were one of the world's biggest liars is all.
Leroy: No I wasn't! I never lied.
Hitler: You shouldn't have said that. Now you get to see one of the large pineapples now.
Leroy: Mommy!
Hitler: She's busy with you-know-who. She just happened to be his type.
Leroy: Ganny!
Hitler: She's the one who grows the pineapples.
Leroy: Daddy!
Hitler: He and Liberace just left to go on a picnic.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: