Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:11:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sustainable income from Blockchain/Cryptocurrency?  (Read 180 times)
Zephon (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:41:54 AM

Hi guys,

I've been making a few bucks here and there from cryptocurrencies, nothing sizeable since I'm sticking to the safe path, playing with only what I can afford to loose.
So far, I've seen a few places I could have made a lot more if I had just throw in everything I've got in there, but then again, who hasn't bought and sold one coin or the other just before a huge peak in price....
I recently found out about giga-watt mining facility and have been thinking about it lots.
My current thoughts are, if I had just enough space in the facility to support maybe 5 Antminer L3+, my monthly outcome after costs will be about 5,000USD at the current exchange rate. That's more than twice my monthly income... I know there's no guarantee it will remain profitable so the next steps for me would be to quickly build up something locally that would have a stable monthly returns, not affected by the prices of any crypto currency.. Something like real estate depending on how much I'm able to save up in cash before seeing a sizeable decline in mining profits.

I was wondering, is anyone here making plans of taking advantage of Mining, Staking, Trading, ICO, masternode or anything else out there to build out a sustainable means of income?
If you're working on something, making plans or already succeeded in creating a sustainable income, I think we the people would like to hear what you're doing..

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: