Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:31:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investments in the media  (Read 4556 times)
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:19:05 AM

Do you think it's realistic to find investors-partners for the development of such a project? Alone, it is difficult to pull such a project financially, and for the accelerated implementation of all our plans I made decisions in search of investors.
I would like to hear your opinion: Is it worth it to invest in the media about crypto-currencies and the forum?

It is realistic, however what are you going to give to the project, if you do not have the money to make your idea a reality then you need great skills in order to make this a success if you do not then no one is going to invest money with you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:13:55 PM

Do you think it's realistic to find investors-partners for the development of such a project? Alone, it is difficult to pull such a project financially, and for the accelerated implementation of all our plans I made decisions in search of investors.
I would like to hear your opinion: Is it worth it to invest in the media about crypto-currencies and the forum?

Mostly all people in new technology have listening radio,watching television or using internet and media is always there's influencing or convincing people to buy and sell the products.in world of bitcoin media is the most influential tools for make the investment succes,so its better to invest media about cryptocurrency to gain more profits.

huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:40:11 PM

I would recommended you to use the media as a medium for spreading facts about bitcoins and it is proven to be the one of the most powerful way to advertise something. Though it had one of the best method it is still had its own risk of failing and may not be effective to convince other people to use bitcoins. One should consider also the time, place, product, etc.
You are right the bitcoin is the best way to advertize and to spread the knowledge about the bitcoin at the large level. The media is the best source for the popularity and the best bitcoin resource for the bitcoin; I love to hold the bitcoin and to wait for the long time. The value and the price of the bitcoin is now getting high and is because of the international and the worldwide fame and the popularity of the bitcoin.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:20:39 PM

I think that if you are going to invest in a crypto related new site or a media site, you could get the same result by investing in bitcoin / or other crypto currency by it self.

The media about crypto currencies is going to be successful only if crypto will go mainstream ,which will also cause the prices of crypto coins to sky rocket, you won't be gaining any funds if crypto won't be successful.
As we can see with the coindesk case, they have been here for few years, and as the price of bitcoin went up, it directly impacted the amount of users that use the site.

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:20:42 AM

This is Really A Big Shot, Then if you have the Capability to do this don't ever Doubt, always check Partners who are Really Trustworthy and VICE VERSA, if You want to have A Great Accomodation and Participation with Others you should be Professional and Fair to it. Media is the Very Best Way to Invest . We know That We Are in the Era of Gadgets so Everybody is Involve in Media. Media is a social way to invest and earn through crypto currency.
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:32:29 PM

It is realistic, however what are you going to give to the project, if you do not have the money to make your idea a reality then you need great skills in order to make this a success if you do not then no one is going to invest money with you.
The projects are now having the bitcoin at the price of the bitcoin will grow more and more, I wish the bitcoin will be the best time and the strategy of the time now as much bitcoin is getting high, I hope the value and the price is dependent on the popularity of the bitcoin as much as I am concerned at the bitcoin I can see the bitcoin will be able to have the investment as it is very popular at the facebook, twitter and the instagram.

whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:37:04 PM

The projects are now having the bitcoin at the price of the bitcoin will grow more and more, I wish the bitcoin will be the best time and the strategy of the time now as much bitcoin is getting high, I hope the value and the price is dependent on the popularity of the bitcoin as much as I am concerned at the bitcoin I can see the bitcoin will be able to have the investment as it is very popular at the facebook, twitter and the instagram.
It seems to me that there are very few interested persons who would like to invest in such mass media as in Facebook and Instagram. Of course for today, a lot of finance passes through these resources, but my heart has quite a different look.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Garld1936

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:44:53 AM

it is good if you famous on media so if you have 100,000 followers on youtube or twitter with simple share of ref url will find a lot of money go to your account
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 548

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:18:23 PM

First things first you need get your self popular, and to be honest this could be a sucessful project. Because most of the speculations on prices, changes, and development regarding cryptocurrencies are coming from a reliable news pages. If you can pull up a very constructive article and supported with facts, this will just be a piece of cake for you. Financial isnt a hindrance if you have the will it has a way. Good luck.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:41:45 AM

Yup i think it's worth it if you invest in media it will be a big help on making cryptocurrency much more popular and a lot of people will benefit from it. It will help us a lot of people who's into crypto to spread the word about cryptocurrency and how it is really rewarding.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:49:19 AM

Yup i think it's worth it if you invest in media it will be a big help on making cryptocurrency much more popular and a lot of people will benefit from it. It will help us a lot of people who's into crypto to spread the word about cryptocurrency and how it is really rewarding.

It could be worth if you invest in media in the beginning of the year because bitcoin hasn't reach that far during that time. And bitcoin will only be covered by media (not the mainstream media that we are seeing right now), and its all about the negative impact of bitcoins. (ponzi, HYIP, dark market).

But in the last couple of months, specially this month alone, bitcoin has captured mainstream media now that investment on it will not be a good idea anymore. Bitcoin have already a foot hold on people now and we don't need exposure. Just check google trends on how much people are searching for "bitcoin". And you will see that it can already gained wider audience.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:59:28 AM

Which kind of media? Television propaganda?

If so, I think it's worthless because that isn't the correct niche for Crypto-Currency advertisement. People who watches this kind of media probably don't know what is Bitcoin and won't have interest on it soon. For Bitcoin related subjects you should use internet to promote your investment, site, service, worth much more than any other mainstream media.
True, people think of advertising as if it is some magic that is going to attract people out of nowhere but that is not the way it works, bitcoin is mostly for those that spend long time online and finding and digging information, not for those that sit in the couch and only watch TV, that is not the market of bitcoin, besides a lot of people in the first world know that bitcoin exists but they have not invested yet but that is going to change.
Bloody Mary

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:11:51 PM

It seems to me that investment in the media has prospects only for political purposes. If you are already thinking about distributing advertising, then only advertising agencies, not the media, will do. I found an interesting project recently but Im in doubt. Mytimecoin, its like casback by coins for watching or using information from partners of it. Have anyone heard about it?
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:11:07 AM

Yes, i think is very good idea because to me investment in the media can help making cryptocurrency much more popular and a lot of people will benefit from it so we can all benefit of that if that happen, many people can have that benefit.
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:32:12 PM

Yes, i think is very good idea because to me investment in the media can help making cryptocurrency much more popular and a lot of people will benefit from it so we can all benefit of that if that happen, many people can have that benefit.

I could really see many cryptos being advertised in Facebook and even in YouTube. Sometimes it is annoying to see them in social medias but it was how i knew one of the coins i have invested in. I know its quite long term but it was nice seeing it on YouTube. Although i have yet to see coins being advertised in tv in my own place but their would be a time that tvs would each explain how cryptocurrency work.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:30:32 PM

Yes, it is a good way to make an earning through media related projects,. At present we don't have anything specific for the cryptocurrency other than few new services. Maybe separate channel will add value to the growth of the bitcoin community as well the investors in a large scale.
Starla

Activity: 148

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:46:11 PM

for invesments in the media it's a good dear in any media that spread the people who do not know the project can be know what else about cryptocurrency
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:41:06 AM

all types of publicity is a big help for any campaign of projects here in crypto.
as cryptocurrency popularity spreads all over the world,we cant reach them if we
only rely in the forum because sometimes our campaign has been overlooked by
some prospective investors.

So me Yes media is one big source of advertisement and would be a great help
on every project here in crypto
francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:48:50 AM

I do not think you are going to find many people interested in such a thing especially since you do not explain exactly what you are trying to achieve, people are not going to invest their bitcoin is something they do not see a way to make money.
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:02:08 PM

It all depends on your own self. If you are in a position that you think investing in media will turn out to be beneficial for you, only then go for investing your money in media. There are number of media channels all around and the competition is really tough. You need to do lot of work in choosing of the right place to invest your money in the world of media. Otherwise, you can also suffer some loss out of your investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: