Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investments in the media  (Read 4556 times)
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:36:13 PM

Do you think it's realistic to find investors-partners for the development of such a project? Alone, it is difficult to pull such a project financially, and for the accelerated implementation of all our plans I made decisions in search of investors.
I would like to hear your opinion: Is it worth it to invest in the media about crypto-currencies and the forum?

I think it will be a really great idea to to invest in media as the majority of people are now using or has heard about the cryptocurrency and they will find it fascinating and also it will speed up you process and will definitely help you in your project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madentopere

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:46:31 PM

Do you think it's realistic to find investors-partners for the development of such a project? Alone, it is difficult to pull such a project financially, and for the accelerated implementation of all our plans I made decisions in search of investors.
I would like to hear your opinion: Is it worth it to invest in the media about crypto-currencies and the forum?

invest in this forum is so good because most of users invest in  crypto-currencies  and bitcoin.

you need huge amount of money to start your own project
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:36:37 AM

It seems to me that investment in the media has prospects only for political purposes. If you are already thinking about distributing advertising, then only advertising agencies, not the media, will do. I found an interesting project recently but Im in doubt. Mytimecoin, its like casback by coins for watching or using information from partners of it. Have anyone heard about it?
Investing on forum wouldn’t make much sense, and I don’t think it will draw people’s attention cause they are all already into Bitcointalk.org forum. Apart from that, I won’t advise anyone to really invest on media unless they are financially stable and ready to take the risk, not minding whether they lose or not. Or maybe, if you give it a time it might grow to something better. But since the op has not much finance, I will advise him to simply find something else to work on.
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:15:24 AM

Find someone willing to work, corporate and share your ideal is very hard.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:37:35 PM

You need to choose a model of growth, it normally depends on your target audience
youngagethinker

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:19:48 AM

It is realistic but hard to do, and what kind of services ( I mean what kind of media platform), there are some ICO that deals with photography, if you are creating a channel then I wonder how you can implement that, you must have a partnership to other media platforms if you are going to do that.
Doing the media platform is the hard part, especially in what places will you air the channel. Hmmm. This idea is big if implemented properly. You will give awareness to the people about cryptocurrencies without even see it coming.

If you want to invest in media, there's alot of way's. You can create your'e own website or hire someone to create it to advertise. The simpliest way is to create a group on facebook and invite everyone to join your campaign. It will be easier if your'e famous. Because you can get alot of supporters. You can also use twitter just like what other campaign is doing.

Real talented people are not in the common social media platforms like Facebook, and if we are going to choose random people it is bad because you don't trust these guys, some friends (skilled ones ) are better. Specially because this might turn out to be another story when you're platform media became famous.

TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:28:56 AM

Yes it is, Promoting your products through social media such as twitter, medium, slack or through blog webs, is a good promotional media today.
With so many social media users from many countries can expand the marketing and target areas.
Although the cost for a campaign not cheaps, but if your product is good then it is worth it
Keptone

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:49:25 AM

Yes it does, social media drives market awareness.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:29:37 PM

It seems to me that investment in the media has prospects only for political purposes. If you are already thinking about distributing advertising, then only advertising agencies, not the media, will do. I found an interesting project recently but Im in doubt. Mytimecoin, its like casback by coins for watching or using information from partners of it. Have anyone heard about it?
Investing on forum wouldn’t make much sense, and I don’t think it will draw people’s attention cause they are all already into Bitcointalk.org forum. Apart from that, I won’t advise anyone to really invest on media unless they are financially stable and ready to take the risk, not minding whether they lose or not. Or maybe, if you give it a time it might grow to something better. But since the op has not much finance, I will advise him to simply find something else to work on.
If you are thinking of having your own media channel, then it will require lot of investment as well as you actually need to have some very good team of people who can help you in making your idea successful. This is no doubt quite a hectic thing to do and it does require lot of personal efforts and hard work. On the hard, investing in some media by buying share or anything like that is really a good idea and can help you in making money.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:51:55 PM

I think it will be a really great idea to to invest in media as the majority of people are now using or has heard about the cryptocurrency and they will find it fascinating and also it will speed up you process and will definitely help you in your project.
Media is quite a good way of investing money but the fact is you need to have some good basic knowledge about media. Only then things can work out in a way you do want the things to happen. Media is having lot of options and you actually need to make the best possible option based on your own skillset and interest. Electronic media is having lot of fame and importance now-a-days, so it is a good way of investing money.
francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:00:34 AM

Mostly all people in new technology have listening radio,watching television or using internet and media is always there's influencing or convincing people to buy and sell the products.in world of bitcoin media is the most influential tools for make the investment succes,so its better to invest media about cryptocurrency to gain more profits.
The Internet is gaining influence over the TV, while older generations still watch a lot of TV now people are using social media the most so advertising through Facebook, and other similar platform are way better for people that are young.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:42:26 AM

All over the world there s media  to spread the good and bad news  in every country .Media is the way of advertising of some businesses  and the development of some projects because they already used  the internet  connection .Investment in media is good in every investor   who wants their company and product will be known but sometimes we cant assure that this kind of advertising can make  business suceed so try to think what is better . Cry Cry
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:32:40 PM

Somewhat i think yes,because of huge numbers of cryptocurrency users around the world now i think it will profit if you invest on this kind of media reporting this kind of news about bitcoins,if i were in your position i would give a shot for it

It's also YES for me. The world of crytocurrency is gradually gaining much recognition and adoption; and for that matter investment in the media to disseminate information on crytocurrencies is a lucrative business to think.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:10:53 PM

Mostly all people in new technology have listening radio,watching television or using internet and media is always there's influencing or convincing people to buy and sell the products.in world of bitcoin media is the most influential tools for make the investment succes,so its better to invest media about cryptocurrency to gain more profits.
The Internet is gaining influence over the TV, while older generations still watch a lot of TV now people are using social media the most so advertising through Facebook, and other similar platform are way better for people that are young.
Electronic media and social media, both are really good way of investing your money. There are number of people all over the world who actually wants to remain up-to –date and that is the reason that we have so many viewers of news channels and similar stuff like that from all over the world. Apart from this, you can also make very good amount of money but for that you do need to target at the right place.

Media's are big markets since those crypto companies and altcoin dev's will surely go spend there money for advertising theirselves,business and tokens on the crowd so this is really an interesting business to do but the main thing here is how could the media sites owners or practitioners make themselves well known on crypto industry, Since if they will able to create an huge impact on crypto industry for sure they will count a sack of money came from their media advertising site.

wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:24:28 AM

Yes, i think is very good idea because to me investment in the media can help making cryptocurrency much more popular and a lot of people will benefit from it so we can all benefit of that if that happen, many people can have that benefit.
It all depends on your own self. If you are in a position that you think investing in media will turn out to be beneficial for you, only then go for investing your money in media. There are number of media channels all around and the competition is really tough. You need to do lot of work in choosing of the right place to invest your money in the world of media. Otherwise, you can also suffer some loss out of your investment.
If your business is focused on the encryption business, the forum would be the best place for a possible investment in advertising. We have a huge daily and monthly traffic here in the forum, and all this movement is focused on the areas of the cryptomoedas.

It is also interesting to buy advertising by google because they have a great optimization tool where it looks for potential customers for your business following the history of research done by the user....
Sophia29

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:13:05 PM

Yes and since the crypto world is getting bigger it could be profitable, lay whats your plans and present your project well in the public and since we have this kind of forum it will give a big website traffic for possible investors.
samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:24:20 PM

I think it is, crypto currencies has just beginning to make a buzz throughout the world because most people in my country don't know bitcoin and especially other coins so i think news related platform will be good for now Smiley

bachtiar13

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:41:28 AM

yes I agree with you. If the Bitcoin increases or the reputation is good, it is likely that many investors will start investing in Bitcoin. It is true that in this case we will definitely get a decent profit, if we can convince people to invest in Bitcoin.
blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:00:03 AM

Somewhat i think yes,because of huge numbers of cryptocurrency users around the world now i think it will profit if you invest on this kind of media reporting this kind of news about bitcoins,if i were in your position i would give a shot for it
Indeed, investing upon media will give you a higher profit because it is the demand now. However, investing upon will require a high value so you must have a higher funds. If bitcoin will be publicize through media it will captive a plenty of investors that could help on fluctuation of bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:38:11 AM

Indeed, investing upon media will give you a higher profit because it is the demand now. However, investing upon will require a high value so you must have a higher funds. If bitcoin will be publicize through media it will captive a plenty of investors that could help on fluctuation of bitcoin.
Only the media will not be effective, if social media is used on a product or service, it will be very effective. I used to work in an international advertising company, in general advertising and media are very close disciplines.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███