Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:30:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Wallet without transaction fee  (Read 9414 times)
sksshopee

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

there is no bitcion wallet who did not take transaction fee. if you want  to earn bitcion you should do it with trading investing or mining . the all wallet take charges for bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:15:09 PM

Hi,

Can anyone suggest me best Bitcoin Wallet without transaction fee

Thanks
there's no such wallet without paying the transaction fee unless your a miner and mine your own block if there is the site would probably go down very soon. use poloniex as bitcoin wallet if you want to pay low transaction fee sometimes they do increase the fee but its not that alot.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

Hi,

Thanks

As far as I know, there is no exchange site, trading websites, or bitcoin wallets that offers absolutely ZERO transaction fees. They will receive your cryptocurrencies for free and place them in a wallet, but moving it from wallet to another will definitely cost you. The cost depends on how much are you going to transfer or a fixed transfer rate from these sites is imposed.

TheWinnerBro

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:25:15 PM

To my knowledge there is no Bitcoin Wallet which provides free transaction fees. Because of what? Because nothing is free. And I think we should set aside some of our property for charity. And I do not think it's a problem for Bitcoin users.
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

I assume that you can never find a wallet like this.Because every wallet needs fee for transactions.No one is going to give you something free and it's transaction.Miner needs fee to complete your transaction.

levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:32:55 PM

Hi, i think there isn't bitcoin wallet without transaction fee.

Bitcoin transaction fees are proving to be profitable for so-called bitcoin "miners". Miners work out complex cryptographic puzzles to add transactions to the blockchain, a decentralized record of all bitcoin transactions. They are paid in bitcoin in return for their services.

People are currently paying around 15$ - $28 (very high fee indeed) on average to make transactions using the digital currency, according to data by BitInfoCharts.
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:39:48 PM

Bitcoin is very expensive, Miners determine the fees not the wallets
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:47:59 PM

I think all transactions in automatic bitcoin will be costing even though the volume of fees that come out is different, but for etherdelta may be a favorite, since the majority all go in etherdelta.!!
but it all lived our desires and just select just a lot of wallet on offer in bitcoin..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Donawoite

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:56:38 PM

There is no any bitcoin wallet without transaction fee and if you decided to send bitcoin without transaction fee you coin may take long time before confirm.

jaylhynne018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:58:10 PM

Hi,

Thanks
if that will be approve it was be great for all the users it bitcoin because it they sell bitcoin they don't have a transaction fee to charge and they hold their pay completely so that could be a great for us and to our income.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:59:40 PM

I don`t think that`s true because Bitcoin wallet without transaction fee is concern in terms of rules and you can`t use it when you didn`t pay transaction fee.

aesma

Activity: 2394
Merit: 918

fly or die

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:45:03 PM

Bitcoin is an open source protocol. You can send transactions without fees if you know what you're doing. The problem is that most nodes won't even broadcast such a transaction. You need at least 1sat/byte, often 10sat/byte, to get a transaction broadcasted. Then you need it to be included in a block, which will just not happen with the current mempool situation. But you can try.
Kezio

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:00:42 AM

From what I know there are wallets with no transaction fees, because these are determined by miners for decrypting the transactions which are added to the blockchain. Any and all work needs to have a payment.

PRIORITYEX
███  ███  ███  PROFIT SHARING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE  ███  ███  ███
███ ANN Page ███ WhitePaper ███ Telegram ███ Twitter ███ Facebook ███ Bounty ███
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:40:54 AM

Coinbase is the easiest way in the world to buy and sell bitcoin and ethereum. Coinbase is the world's most famous bitcoin and ethereum purse. We make it easy to buy, use, store, and receive bitcoin, and ethereum with certainty. Coinbase for iOS has been designed from the ground up to provide the best.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:43:46 AM

Hi,

Thanks

Holding your tokens or coins has different wallet and exchangers. The best way to know what is the best wallet to use is by asking those professional traders. If you are using ethereum coins then you should use MEW, It has no transaction fee and i did not also get any problems for the past years i used it. If you want to exchange your altcoins to bitcoins then my suggested site is liqui.io, Most of the traders are also trusting this site but with higher cost of fee but more secured transaction.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:46:08 AM

Every wallet is operating for the the only one purpose and that is profit so the transaction fee is done by all the wallet as  i haven't seen any wallet still yet who are not working for transaction fee. Bitcoin is good to hold every one is worry about the price rise and the bitcoin price is not improving from the start of this year while some time i noticed a small increase in the bitcoin price.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Cpousersonu

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:48:37 AM

I don't think there is any Bitcoin wallet which accepts zero fees. Even if you manage to send transactions with zero fees, the chances of them confirming are very very low.

I think this is a correct when Bitcoin send and receive without transaction fees this confirmation is going very very low. And this drawbacks is lost the popularity of Bitcoin
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:55:12 AM

Hi,

Thanks
Nothing wallet of bitcoin like that without transaction fee i never heard like that. All bitcoin wallet need transaction fee without that you can't send your bitcoin to someone else.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:44:27 PM

Actually I really am looking forward to it (cross fingers). It will be a great and a big help for everyone if there will be no more transaction fees imposed in this industry.
It will helps to gain more profit instead use this for payments for the transactions they enter. It will raise more demands since it is a good news that can’t resist by anybody.
CyNotes

Activity: 199

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:53:05 PM

Hi,

Thanks
It will transact your request if you pay your transaction fees so sad to say,  there is no free transactiom fee up to now. I have been 2 years in cryptotrading, and also have seen these routine paying higher fees fast transaction you will be able to get.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: