Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:18:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The big dip already happened  (Read 437 times)
CryptoPro3 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:21:41 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 07:54:01 AM by CryptoPro3

Don't be surprised if last weekend was rock bottom for crypto. So far there is already early support for Segwit2x and I am guessing things will start looking promising for BTC within a couple of days. Those spreading FUD and saying "oh wait til next week" , "cypto is doomed" etc were probably taking all the cheap coins and robbed you blind while they had you thinking there would be some big mythical "dip" last week of July / early August. They skipped the line & distracted you while taking advantage of your greed. I'm thinking the big dip already happened. I feel bad for those who shorted their coins too late.

Hope I'm wrong and there's more chances to pick up very cheap coins...

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:43:42 AM

Scrambling to gather a few more before the week ends. Some coins have started recovering - slowly, but steadily
CryptoPro3 (OP)

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:45:45 AM

Scrambling to gather a few more before the week ends. Some coins have started recovering - slowly, but steadily

Yup, I will too be gathering more coins if/when prices drop. But moral of the story - have faith, don't listen to FUD, make your own judgements, and don't be too greedy waiting for the cheapest possible prices. Crypto is going nowhere, and I think most of the panic is from those who don't believe. In the end, those who believe will win.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:47:35 AM

Don't be surprised if last weekend was rock bottom for crypto. So far there is already early support for Segwit2x and I am guessing things will start looking promising for BTC within a couple of days. Those spreading FUD and saying "oh wait til next week" , "cypto is doomed" etc were probably taking all the cheap coins and robbed you blind while they had you thinking there would be some big mythical "dip" last week of July / early August. They distracted you and took advantage of greed. I'm thinking the big dip already happened. I feel bad for those who shorted their coins too late.

Hope I'm wrong and there's more chances to pick up very cheap coins...
things are still possible we don't really knew if those whales already have enough or they still looking for some more, what happen previously can happen again before aug 1, but like what you have said segwit gathering good numbers of support so better to assess and wait till we see good opportunities again.

CryptoPro3 (OP)

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:50:28 AM

Plus with basically everyone waiting to buy last week of July, it's almost guaranteed prices wont stay low for very long at all. Whatever the masses are doing, do the opposite if you wan't to get ahead. Most people are clueless. Most people are sheep.

I think we are ready for our next bull run starting in the upcoming weeks. If you're still sitting on the sidelines waiting to get in the game, you better have your cleats on and be ready to go.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: