Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:15:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO, ways i understand it  (Read 188 times)
artofwar (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:01:46 AM

Hello guys, im new to this forum. ive been reading about bitcoin and blockchain since 2015, but still have brain fog when it comes to blockchain.

im not a miner, i do keep bitcoin, and i love new technology, and i hate those so called big brothers.
=============================================================

when i first heard about bitcoin, asset holding, smartcontract, etc2, i find this blockchain technology is so fascinating. not only it can distribute wealth evenly ( bank the underbanked with phones),

but we can have new great creation fast,  right from draft to development.

in the old days, we fund project thru VC, but before those fuktard vc want to pay attention to you, you have to get some money from your parents, sell your ps2, sell you cat, sell you gf.

from there, you will work from scratch, building and marketing everything by yourself.

if you not succeed, no marketing, no user base, even if you have a cool tech/idea, those FTVC will not even look at you. and you will die.

so the old day process should look like this, draft business plan>>get money from parents, sell your stuff>>start building the business/idea>>market your own idea>>attract vc>> enter stage funding>> IPO >>> let go your business for new venture.

now with blockchain, it goes like this.  Draft your idea>>>ICO

can you imagine, your crazy idea, no matter how crazy it is, will become reality in no time. with crowdfunding/wisdom of the crowd, you can see if you idea is really working or a failure almost overnight -figuratively.

failing is good, when you fail, you can work on the next idea. this is what elon musk said in his book "fail fast, recover fast". if we fail fast, the way we think will recover fast and evolve faster, because we know first hand which are working which are not. which crazy idea have been done, which are not.

most people, in the old days, keep holding on to a failure without even realize it. why? its not easy to jump start the project. no funding. they will stay with the ideas while fapping in the basement. no improvement.

i really think blockchain is a good thing, it gives normal people like me, like you, a chance that we too can contribute to society with our cool ideas.

it gives all people equality, no matter how crap your idea is,  if you have enthusiasm over your idea, you will get funding from the crowd, [Suspicious link removed]munity will not let you down.

but recent trends i see. the ICO are dominated by the group of people that we can call "big brothers". some company who can "EASILY" get funding from VC are entering ICO market. jakiechanwtf
why dont you get funding from your vc and give these normal people a chance?

some hedgefund manager thinks, investing in "ICO" is a good strategy, buy 5-10million bitcoin/ether, find any geek with whitepaper , launch ICO, deposit their own bitcoin to their own ICO, crowd will follow. bamm. 200mill.

this is good for some guys who invest in their coin and get returns,

but what about us? what about life? what about the future?.

this is only my own view. i dont put any names on my writing. if you want to comment, please, no names.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: