Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2017, 07:24:40 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LakeBanker | Free Banking for the World  (Read 12533 times)
LakeBTC

Activity: 910

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 04:54:37 AM

How many BAC are bought until this moment? In your opinion, approximately how many BAC will be bought on September 15, 2017, 3pm UTC?

The cap is so low low for Phase 1 we're not releasing live sale data. We'll do that for Phase 2 probably.

Demand is strong so far with still two weeks before the official start of Phase one. The price is so low that there's a chance to make a 1300% profit by investing early. People are buying becuase of that and other reasons. So we think there's a good chance that we'll sell the whole 2% before September 15, 2017, 3pm UTC.

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
desticy

Activity: 312

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:44:41 AM

I guess no one is interested to answer questions from curious onlookers? Maybe they don't want investors who know too much? Careful with the referral fees. 5% is a lot to give away from tokens sales. It just keeps adding up to your dumping problem after Phase 1. Add the incentive later, not before.

On your second point: we won't have a dumping problem. Only 2% of our tokens are offered in Phase 1. at this very low price. Sure some investors will be looking at the short term potential of a 1300% flip. But others are interested in are token for its long term potential to circulate amongst many millions of users. Since such a small number of tokens are being sold at the low price, those that sell them early won't have a big impact on the market.

Thank you for the response. I think it's extremely common for the first investors to dump as soon as tokens trade, since almost every token opens at exactly or close to the normal price. Bonuses from early bird or referrals mean instant profit. It hurst the majority who can only enter later on. In any case, yes the small % is a form of protection. This does remain an interesting project. I am close to making my mind up. Thank you again.

people prefer to get bouns or profits directly,  rather than the pormised retuns

so, to say nothing of this, the project simply didn't promise anyone that they would get paid back

Bitcoin Exchange Reviews Collection

signature leasing for 0.019BTC a month
LakeBTC

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 08:15:10 AM

I guess no one is interested to answer questions from curious onlookers? Maybe they don't want investors who know too much? Careful with the referral fees. 5% is a lot to give away from tokens sales. It just keeps adding up to your dumping problem after Phase 1. Add the incentive later, not before.

On your second point: we won't have a dumping problem. Only 2% of our tokens are offered in Phase 1. at this very low price. Sure some investors will be looking at the short term potential of a 1300% flip. But others are interested in are token for its long term potential to circulate amongst many millions of users. Since such a small number of tokens are being sold at the low price, those that sell them early won't have a big impact on the market.

Thank you for the response. I think it's extremely common for the first investors to dump as soon as tokens trade, since almost every token opens at exactly or close to the normal price. Bonuses from early bird or referrals mean instant profit. It hurst the majority who can only enter later on. In any case, yes the small % is a form of protection. This does remain an interesting project. I am close to making my mind up. Thank you again.

people prefer to get bouns or profits directly,  rather than the pormised retuns

so, to say nothing of this, the project simply didn't promise anyone that they would get paid back

Yes, of course, we don't promise any specific returns. If investors believe there's a chance to make a 1300% flip by joining in Phase 1 that is a decision they have make based on their own research.

The team is intersted in the long term---that's the important thing (our tokens are subject to the longest vesting schedule of any ICO project we know of). And the number of tokens available at a big discount is too small to have a significant effect on the market once the token becomes tradable. We think this is a pretty good balance.

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
Cassie.Jill

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:26:31 AM

We're happy to announce that we plan to accept Litecoin as a payment option for our Token Sale. Trading for Litecoin will then be enabled on LakeBTC.com shortly after the close of the Token Sale.

wow, it's a great thing! so many exhcange had support LTC, bout only few exchange including LakeBTC is not.  but now, LakeBTC do support Litecoin!
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 916

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:06:27 AM

website down??

https://isitdownorjust.me/lakebtc-com/#

edit:

https://isitdownorjust.me/lakebtc-com/#

shows it is back up again, but I can't seem to get a connection from Germany
LakeBTC

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 09:08:00 AM

We're happy to announce that we plan to accept Litecoin as a payment option for our Token Sale. Trading for Litecoin will then be enabled on LakeBTC.com shortly after the close of the Token Sale.

wow, it's a great thing! so many exhcange had support LTC, bout only few exchange including LakeBTC is not.  but now, LakeBTC do support Litecoin!

Yes, we're also considering accepting other altcoins for the token sale. Please let us know your favorite

CUNÉGONDE

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:22:01 AM

again, i saw in white paper that you allocate 25% of token to your team. that's a lot. why so much?
and where are the bounty tokens from? what percent?

Our CSO wrote an in depth post about this question and compared our token distribution model to other recent ICOs. Check it out here:

https://medium.com/@andrew.mccarthy/ico-distribution-models-team-tokens-a866641e579

thanks for the replay, but how is the LakeBanker system more secure than others, since each Banker is responsible for their own user?

even Banker is kind and innocent, did LakeBTC guarantee security against hackers for LakeBanker system?
VPoro

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:24:50 AM

again, i saw in white paper that you allocate 25% of token to your team. that's a lot. why so much?

Our CSO wrote an in depth post about this question and compared our token distribution model to other recent ICOs. Check it out here:

https://medium.com/@andrew.mccarthy/ico-distribution-models-team-tokens-a866641e579

thanks for the replay, but how is the LakeBanker system more secure than others, since each Banker is responsible for their own user?

even Banker is kind and innocent, did LakeBTC guarantee security against hackers for LakeBanker system?
That's thing I wonder too. don't be like btc-e. "oh we got f*** and will give back u 55% your balance"

[ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
FacebookSlackTwitter ‣ GithubMediumANN Thread
LakeBTC

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 01:13:20 AM

That's thing I wonder too. don't be like btc-e. "oh we got f*** and will give back u 55% your balance"

The LakeBanker system is a spinoff go crypto-exchange LakeBTC.com. We inherit their core team, expertise, technology and culture. LakeBTC has an exceptional record of security and reliability. WE may be the only major platform without stolen coins, security scandals or flash crashes. We know how to handles peoples money.

Daydream 61

Activity: 98

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:43:25 AM

how long does it take from the myetherwallet to lakebtc wallet. I am waiting for 30 minutes
everything was spelled correctly . the lakebanker wallet displays 0
( www.lakebtc.com/deposits/new)  nothing to see
or is this a scam site ?

LakeBTC

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 10:55:33 AM

how long does it take from the myetherwallet to lakebtc wallet. I am waiting for 30 minutes
or is this a scam site ?

We'll look into this an get back to you.

Don't worry, LakeBTC is not a scam site: We've been around for years and we have a great reputation. We wouldn't ruin that reputation  by running a dodgy ICO.

LakeBTC

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 10:59:55 AM

or is this a scam site ?

OK. There's a delay in the synchronisation with the ethereum wallet client. It looks like we're about three hours behind. The system will catch up.

Your money is safe with us.

Daydream 61

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:34:43 AM

or is this a scam site ?

OK. There's a delay in the synchronisation with the ethereum wallet client. It looks like we're about three hours behind. The system will catch up.

OK. I'll see it in an hour. Then write here

09/02/2017 19:46   ETH   XXXXXX ETH   Fee 0.0000 ETH    View
Ok. arrived . all correctly now

Daydream 61

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:25:19 PM

it has now all worked . Conclusion :
the site is well reached and clear .also for a beginner very well done. not complicated. 2fa fuse also available and / or sms
I am satisfied and can say look at the times .now I can say everything went perfectly so far

l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 916

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:33:27 PM

I have sent some BTC and made a payment to get some tokens.

Will there be a special wallet after launch, or do I have to download an Ethereum wallet?
LakeBTC

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:57:15 AM

I have sent some BTC and made a payment to get some tokens.

Will there be a special wallet after launch, or do I have to download an Ethereum wallet?

The token will be ERC20 compliant: you can keep them at LakeBTC (with great security), or use your own wallet. Your choice.

LakeBTC

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:31:33 PM

Thanks for your positive feedback.

it has now all worked . Conclusion :
the site is well reached and clear .also for a beginner very well done. not complicated. 2fa fuse also available and / or sms
I am satisfied and can say look at the times .now I can say everything went perfectly so far

LakeBTC

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:21:02 AM

An article about our Crowd-Banking concept in Fintech News site, Techbullion:

http://www.techbullion.com/future-finance-crowd-banking/

LakeBTC

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:55:37 AM

An interview with our CEO in Uk-based fintech new site, Techbullion:

http://www.techbullion.com/interview-ceo-lakebanker-thomas-xie/

LakeBTC

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 04:30:35 AM

More articles about us:

http://www.tokenverse.com/news/lakebanker-bringing-financial-services-to-all-through-crowd-banking/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.