Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LakeBanker | Free Banking for the World  (Read 14239 times)
LakeBanker

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:57:43 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 05:36:36 AM by LakeBanker

how to participate in? and what will be the rewards as return??

I think it's the point, there is no one willing to be a philanthropist.

the point is that What will be the benefit after I buying this BAC token?

can't imagine if BAC have no value or practical value. After all, there are too many scams here

Maybe BAC just be an another altcoin, buy this token is like buy a coin which yet on market, and if you were lucky, you can earn much when the token on exchange, or you will go bankrupt.

On the plus side, LakeBTC is a bitcoin exchange, we have no need to worry that the BAC can't be trade on the market, perhaps this is the biggest advantage of this project, so far.

at last, this thing is essentially gambling, you win you rich, you lose you dead.

Why do not you treat it as a stock share directly? So that we can look forward to its benefits more, as we buy the initial shares.

BAC trading will be enabled at LakeBTC.com 3 days after the close of Phase 2.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:27:39 AM

how to participate in? and what will be the rewards as return??

I think it's the point, there is no one willing to be a philanthropist.

To participate, please go to https://lakebanker.com/ and click on the "Get Token BAC" link. It will take you to a page with information on how to participate.

Some of the most successful technology companies in the world are free to the average user. Are Google or Facebook just philanthropists?  They are so successful because they offer many great services for free - they attract billions of users and generate revenue from value-added services.

Our token (BAC) will be well-intergrated in our business model and has significant, long-term utility in driving transactions in our system. BAC in the LakeBanker system is comparable to XRP in Ripple (see https://ripple.com/xrp/) and ETH in Ethereum (https://www.ethereum.org/ether). BAC is the fuel or, more precisely, the de facto currency of the system. All fees and interest in the system will be denominated in BAC. BAC will be based on the Ethereum blockchain and is ERC20-compliant.

When the LakeBanker system is mature, BAC will circulate amongst millions and eventually billions of users. The demand will be very strong. The price of BAC is in the future is likely to reflect this.
Thanks for the detailed explanation, will login the website to take a look.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:41:22 AM

hi dev could you reserve for me italian translations thanks!
Jamacn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:47:59 AM

The mode of operation is explained too simply, without understanding, please elaborate
yeah, also think so.
is it just another e-Wallet like OKPay, PerfectMoney etc?
LakeBanker

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:21:53 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 05:38:10 AM by LakeBanker

The mode of operation is explained too simply, without understanding, please elaborate
yeah, also think so.

A digital wallet allows an individual to make electronic transactions only. That is just a very small part of what we offer.

We are also a financial services company. We expect our free payment network to attract many many users. We acquire big data, which gives us, higher---risk adjusted----returns on the financial services we offer (for example p2p lending, credit cards, car loans, student loans, mortgages, micro loans, insurance and asset-backed securities).

In addition, our crowd banking model significantly reduces our overhead when compared to regular banks (we don't have brick-and-mortar branches, for example).

Further, we are Blockchain enthusiasts! We want to bring cryptocurrencies to the world's billions.  

Jamacn

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:17:54 AM

yeah, also think so.

A digital wallet allows an individual to make electronic transactions only. That is just a very small part of what we offer.

We are also a financial services company. We expect our free payment network to attract many many users. We acquire big data, which gives us, higher---risk adjusted----returns on those financial services (for example p2p lending, credit cards, car loans, student loans, mortgages, micro loans, insurance and asset-backed securities).

In addition, we are Blockchain enthusiasts! We want to bring cryptocurrencies to the world's billions. 

ok, a little more clear about this.
expectancy
LakeBanker

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:59:02 AM

Conversion rate for phase 2 is final or need to modify there. Very big difference between phase 1 and 2 because participants of phase 1 get 10x more just investing there. This is very confusing thing can you explain about them?

For phrase 2, we may adjust prices before the sale starts if market prices change dramatically. We are doing phase 1 to gather feedback from the community and collaborate with early investors in the early phase of the project. In return, we are offering tokens at a discount.

Please remember that phase 2 will be an auction: the market will determine the final price of our tokens. We believe that this is the fairest way.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:16:13 AM

I like the idea of Crowdbanking, Peer to Peer lending is already quite huge and this makes sense as something Crypto could do really well in.  

My only problem is the fact that the ICO is restricted to just ETH, if it were open to accepting BTC it might be something that I would be interested in, is there a possibility to offer BTC as a method also?

Edit:  Apologies, I see that BTC is accepted also, I was just looking at the conversion part where it showed Phase 1 - Fixed Price Sale   1 ETH = ? BAC
LakeBanker

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:17:59 AM

Similar to ripple,steem?

Ripple's approach is to beg big banks to use their tech, and to replace the current SWIFT. They claim to be SWIFT 2.0. It's like a top-down approach. LakeBanker is different. We are bottom up. We don't beg banks to change. We change banks. We are more than just a payment protocol. LakeBanker is designed to offer a wide range of banking and financial services. So we believe our potential is much bigger than Ripple's.

Our model is to coordinate a Peer-to-Peer market in which individuals supply banking services to one another. Steem is also Peer-to-Peer in social media whilst we are in banking and financial services. So it is a completely different use case.

Our crowd banking model is unique. No one is doing what we are doing.
LakeBanker

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:36:35 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 03:29:07 AM by LakeBanker

I like the idea of Crowdbanking, Peer to Peer lending is already quite huge and this makes sense as something Crypto could do really well in.  

My only problem is the fact that the ICO is restricted to just ETH, if it were open to accepting BTC it might be something that I would be interested in, is there a possibility to offer BTC as a method also?

Edit:  Apologies, I see that BTC is accepted also, I was just looking at the conversion part where it showed Phase 1 - Fixed Price Sale   1 ETH = ? BAC

Sure, no problem. The price of tokens is stated in terms of ETH. The price in terms of BTC will be determined by the exchange rate at the time.
bounst

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:38:00 AM

Edit:  Apologies, I see that BTC is accepted also, I was just looking at the conversion part where it showed Phase 1 - Fixed Price Sale   1 ETH = ? BAC

This is easy to understand, the structure of ETH is suitable for ICO or token sales, but BTC is not.

Still, you can set a rate of BTCETH, then you can accept BTC at the same time.
pralala22

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:00:23 AM

I like this one , waiting for more news
titulng

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

HubrisOne

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:40:31 AM

yeah, also think so.

A digital wallet allows an individual to make electronic transactions only. That is just a very small part of what we offer.

We are also a financial services company. We expect our free payment network to attract many many users. We acquire big data, which gives us, higher---risk adjusted----returns on those financial services (for example p2p lending, credit cards, car loans, student loans, mortgages, micro loans, insurance and asset-backed securities).

In addition, we are Blockchain enthusiasts! We want to bring cryptocurrencies to the world's billions. 

ok, I think the concept is interesting, but the mission is so boring.

people who need transfer money frequently are always few, most people will not transfer even once a year.

as said lenging, loan, insurance, this may be novel, but if these are free, how do you run the business?

maybe my mind is too stupid, and I look forward to your more detailed plan.

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

MeGaS1k

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:51:17 AM

Nothing is free when it comes to money. Especially Free Banking sound weird...But hey, good luck.
Mieehayii

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:59:31 AM

yeah, also think so.

people who need transfer money frequently are always few, most people will not transfer even once a year.

as said lenging, loan, insurance, this may be novel, but if these are free, how do you run the business?

Do not make a judgment too early, you see, it just a beta version which even have uploaded the white paper yet.

let's wait and see how it's growing

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
AND01

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:22:21 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 09:48:17 AM by AND01

Without a roadmap for technology development, just a roadmap for economic development, without a technology development team,   Perhaps not block chain technology    the 2019 roadmap is impractical and impossible to complete.
cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:41:35 AM

reserved chinese translation, please PM if needed
titulng

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

HubrisOne

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:12:48 AM

yeah, also think so.

Do not make a judgment too early, you see, it just a beta version which even have uploaded the white paper yet.

I did not make a trial, I just said my thoughts. anyways, we need more instructions to decide whether to join the investors of this project

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

Jamacn

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:42:02 AM

Without a roadmap for technology development, just a roadmap for economic development, without a technology development team,   Perhaps not block chain technology    the 2019 roadmap is impractical and impossible to complete.

just as I said, it's crazy and mad. maybe the next version will explain it carefully and release a detailed plan for each step, it's obvious that no one just looked at the thumbnail to set off.

so I would never say something was impossible, I do not want to be a false prophet even if only one ten thousandth chance.
Mieehayii

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:47:04 AM

yeah, also think so.

I did not make a trial, I just said my thoughts. anyways, we need more instructions to decide whether to join the investors of this project

did you joined their Telegram? there seems only a few people and nothing happened for now.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████