Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:30:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LakeBanker | Free Banking for the World  (Read 14238 times)
LakeBTC (OP)

Activity: 903
Merit: 1000

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 06:56:11 AM

what should we do at present? any pre-sales before Sep.15 ?

did you check their website? the Phase 1 has been the pre-sales, it should have launched on Aug 15.

if you checked, then I think you means the pre-pre-sales.

ok, saw it "Due to the fork risk of the Bitcoin network on or after August 1st"

but Phase 2 is coming after Phase 1, there are just one month, it is not too much meaning for early birds.

The first hour price in phase is 1 ETH buys 1300 BAC.

In Phase 2. the market will set the price via our Dutch Auction. But it is very likely that the price will end up being higher in Phase 2.

So Phase 1. is an opportunity for early supporters get a discount. In return we're hoping for support and collaboration from people who believe in our project.
if the token can't be traded, should it have used in others?

BAC token will be tradable on LakeBTC 3 days after the close of Phase 2. of the tokensale.

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mieehayii

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:54:34 AM

recently I reliaze more about Lakebanker, does if the token was not sold successfully? would the team hold the rest token and continue to follow the  roanmap?

The LakeBanker Crowd Banking model is not a concept. It is tested and proven. The demand has far exceeded our current supply. With no public announcement or media report, we have more than 2,000 LakeBankers serving many, many users around the world.

It is criminal that global remittance payments cost an average of 7.2% of the amount sent (World Bank 2016 data). That’s about $43 billion in charges just for moving information. We instead will make most transfers and payments for free.

So yes, the team is fully committed to the project and its roadmap. It is a big project. We will change banking forever.

how LakeBankers to survive if most transfer are free? who would pay the LakeBanker fee?
the role of LakeBanker is impossible to be a part-job, it need much time to deals.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:30:53 AM

did you check their website? the Phase 1 has been the pre-sales, it should have launched on Aug 15.

but Phase 2 is coming after Phase 1, there are just one month, it is not too much meaning for early birds.

In Phase 2. the market will set the price via our Dutch Auction. But it is very likely that the price will end up being higher in Phase 2.

So Phase 1. is an opportunity for early supporters get a discount. In return we're hoping for support and collaboration from people who believe in our project.

so, before Sept 15, we can do nothing but wait.

and when would the white paper to publish?

LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 08:35:04 AM

so, before Sept 15, we can do nothing but wait.

and when would the white paper to publish?

If you're interested in our project there's lots to do before Sept 15. Join the bounty campaign? Ask questions about the project here etc.

The white paper will be published by the beginning of next week.

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
LakeBanker

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:48:12 PM

I checked the company for the record,
it had been register in 03/11,2014
the company should be no problem
and I want know that if I had the LakeBanker token ,I can trade my CNY to JPY free?
Is it the advantage to use the token in this website?

which record do you checked? any link could you proved?
I was also looking for the details of the company (even now I can't speak out which company is behind of LakeBTC)

so is the team reliable? i have not heard even one name of the team, except the CEO Thomas.

Yes, Thomas Xie is known. He is a cryptocurrency veteran, serial entrepreneur and co-founder of LakeBTC.com. The rest of the team are inherited from LakeBTC, along with its technology, expertise and culture.
Jamacn

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:00:10 AM

BAC token will be tradable on LakeBTC 3 days after the close of Phase 2. of the tokensale.

show me the specify dete. or you can promise that the trading will be enable before November?
LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 04:39:03 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 06:10:48 AM by LakeBTC

show me the specify dete. or you can promise that the trading will be enable before November?

Yes, before November 1st, 2017.

LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 05:21:23 AM

recently I reliaze more about Lakebanker, does if the token was not sold successfully? would the team hold the rest token and continue to follow the  roanmap?

The LakeBanker Crowd Banking model is not a concept. It is tested and proven. The demand has far exceeded our current supply. With no public announcement or media report, we have more than 2,000 LakeBankers serving many, many users around the world.

It is criminal that global remittance payments cost an average of 7.2% of the amount sent (World Bank 2016 data). That’s about $43 billion in charges just for moving information. We instead will make most transfers and payments for free.

So yes, the team is fully committed to the project and its roadmap. It is a big project. We will change banking forever.

how LakeBankers to survive if most transfer are free? who would pay the LakeBanker fee?
the role of LakeBanker is impossible to be a part-job, it need much time to deals.

Internal payments will be free (user to user, user to merchant etc.), even international payments.

Deposits and withdrawals is where our crowd-banking model comes in. You pay the LakeBanker and they credit your account on the system. The LakeBanker earns a fee (in our token BAC) for this service. LakeBanker fees can be incentivized initially by our user growth fund and eventually by our returns from value-added financial services (credit lines, p2p lending, and so on). LakeBankers can also earn fees from these value-added financial services, for example, checking and approving loans, doing biometric checks on loan applicants and monitoring loan owners. Certain quotas and conditions may apply.

sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:26:09 AM

This is next marketplace?
LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 05:50:58 AM

sorry, just found an another problem.

e.g.  i entrust a lakebanker to help me transfer money, but if the lakebanker just take my money away and run to a place where no one knows. what should i do in this case? are there any appropriate debt collection and compensation measures?

Good question.

We are are a spinoff from LakeBTC.com. We've been around for years and have an almost unrivalled reputation for reliability and security. We know how to handle people's money.

As to the specific questions about individual Lakebankers running away with customers money. Cash deposits/withdrawals are more likely to be handled by local businesses (convenience store, money exchangers etc.) than individuals. They're already set up to handle cash securely. For electronic payment options, the system will protect users money. Further, we perform checks on individual LakeBankers (id, documentation, checks, biometrics (eventually)) and our AI continuously monitors performance, user reviews etc. Risk will be extremely well managed in our system.

okay, just in case, if someone took money and get away, how do you deal with this accident?

Customers' money is safe with us. LakeBanker is not a concept. It has been tested in the real world for 1.5 years and we have had an impeccable record.

Our team includes banking veterans who are experienced in anti-fraud and risk management. 100% of the LakeBankers' money will be locked for the entire period of the transaction for safeguarding before the transaction is complete.

All LakeBankers are KYC'd and have good a track record. Bad players will be penalized by the system.

Fioraver

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:20:31 AM

so exciting!
it may be one of the few tokens/coins which booked the trading before launched.

Jamacn

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:21:51 AM

wow, great!
will consider to praticiptate in the phase 1 sale.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:41:03 AM

e.g.  i entrust a lakebanker to help me transfer money, but if the lakebanker just take my money away and run to a place where no one knows. what should i do in this case? are there any appropriate debt collection and compensation measures?

Good question.

We are are a spinoff from LakeBTC.com. We've been around for years and have an almost unrivalled reputation for reliability and security. We know how to handle people's money.

As to the specific questions about individual Lakebankers running away with customers money. Cash deposits/withdrawals are more likely to be handled by local businesses (convenience store, money exchangers etc.) than individuals. They're already set up to handle cash securely. For electronic payment options, the system will protect users money. Further, we perform checks on individual LakeBankers (id, documentation, checks, biometrics (eventually)) and our AI continuously monitors performance, user reviews etc. Risk will be extremely well managed in our system.
okay, just in case, if someone took money and get away, how do you deal with this accident?

Customers' money is safe with us. LakeBanker is not a concept. It has been tested in the real world for 1.5 years and we have had an impeccable record.

Our team includes banking veterans who are experienced in anti-fraud and risk management. 100% of the LakeBankers' money will be locked for the entire period of the transaction for safeguarding before the transaction is complete.

All LakeBankers are KYC'd and have good a track record. Bad players will be penalized by the system.

can't understand well, maybe I should take it a trial
but I never wish meet a frauder although my money is 100% safe.
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:16:38 AM

interesting mission, if it was successful, it may make the bank disappear from this earth.

but, so many other companies also claim to launch a revolution with bank, such as Alipay. however, Alipay eventually had to admit to the bank, and lose.

how do you think LakeBanker will avoid the control of government? Or, as far as possible not against any government's policy.

We want to change banks, not governments. We plan to stay fully compliant with local laws and regulations, wherever we operate.

such as... registered with FinCEN in US?
Fioraver

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:50:26 AM

Good question.

can't understand well, maybe I should take it a trial
but I never wish meet a frauder although my money is 100% safe.

I had tried to deposit with LakeBanker, they don't take my money away, but just a little delay compare to transfer to the exchange directly.

nonlinearboy

Activity: 703

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:21:23 AM

So what is the total supply for the signature bounty campaign, and I can not see much information about the tokensale, such the total supply, the price and even how to buy the tokens. stay tuned to wait?
LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 06:06:05 PM

So what is the total supply for the signature bounty campaign, and I can not see much information about the tokensale, such the total supply, the price and even how to buy the tokens. stay tuned to wait?

Please find further information on our bounty campaign on: https://lakebanker.com/blogs/2-lakebanker-bounty_programs

CUNÉGONDE

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:57:04 AM

Please find further information on our bounty campaign on: https://lakebanker.com/blogs/2-lakebanker-bounty_programs

I think what he means that where the bounty tokens from? because your site has no distributionart for bounty, did it from User Growth
Fund? or Team keep?
TwaiteTokyo

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:57:49 AM

interesting concept! could I join the feast from Japan?
btceuropen

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:22:35 AM

interesting mission, if it was successful, it may make the bank disappear from this earth.

but, so many other companies also claim to launch a revolution with bank, such as Alipay. however, Alipay eventually had to admit to the bank, and lose.

how do you think LakeBanker will avoid the control of government? Or, as far as possible not against any government's policy.

We want to change banks, not governments. We plan to stay fully compliant with local laws and regulations, wherever we operate.

such as... registered with FinCEN in US?
I think they have banned users from US, did you see there is no percent in US on the map of Existing User Distribution??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: