Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:34:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have Bitcoins Selling for Western union  (Read 277 times)
gial1949 (OP)

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:20:26 PM

Ask for escrow link .Escrow at localbitcoins  Grin
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:25:13 PM

1- if you sell me at market rate I will buy
2 escrow from this forum
3 very clear hope you accept this
gial1949 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:09:51 PM

1- if you sell me at market rate I will buy
2 escrow from this forum
3 very clear hope you accept this
i'm not selling at market rate its +15% .
yes escrow from forum is ok
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:31:32 AM

If you do accept forum escrow or another person escrow it is ok. Localibtcoins do not can help any of us during this transcation and most probably will return the money as soon as possible.

It there may be ways to cancel an western union transaction. You can show the proof that you sent the money to localbitcoins support team. But also in the same time you can't cancel it at the same western union office.

I am interested in finding someone who is using western union escroow and only after personal confirmation that I received the cash I wil receive the bitcoins.

I am really into buying at the moment. So let me know if you are interested in this trade.
gial1949 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:48:53 AM

If you do accept forum escrow or another person escrow it is ok. Localibtcoins do not can help any of us during this transcation and most probably will return the money as soon as possible.

It there may be ways to cancel an western union transaction. You can show the proof that you sent the money to localbitcoins support team. But also in the same time you can't cancel it at the same western union office.

I am interested in finding someone who is using western union escroow and only after personal confirmation that I received the cash I wil receive the bitcoins.

I am really into buying at the moment. So let me know if you are interested in this trade.

I don't get what you have said . i'm the one receiving wu  ,Yes i'm ready for forum escrow find and pm me .
post something that make a sense .Thousands of people using localbtc escrow .Good and bad people every where .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: