Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:19:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Businesses and Developers, Let's Get Started!  (Read 306552 times)
Ouzo69

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2012, 11:55:55 PM

Thanks, Andreas. I'll check it out sometime. Saving time (if trustworthy) is worth it.

Hello mechabtc,

hope, that you will find the time. If there is any question about the software, please don't hesitate to contact me at andreas@mybtc-trader.com.

I really worked hard to create this software. And if you trade Bitcoins on a regularly basis, you will easily earn the profit to pay the license fee.

Regards

Ouzo69

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
genialherpes

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 07:43:16 PM

Dear all,

http://bitwein.de.vu
Finally another site that accepts bitcoin for physical goods (good red wine, white wine, sparkling wine from Palatia)

Happy to receive your feedback

Are you going to translate your site into English?
JordanL
Donator

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 02:42:59 AM

Hello everyone, I'm Grant. I got started in business around 15 years ago; creating, running, and eventually selling a moderately successful online branding/marketing firm. For the past eight years I have worked in private equity. My partners and I hope to recruit some of the brightest minds in cryptography to help us develop world class financial services and other tools to advance and grow bitcoin... helping make it practical for the masses while maintaining the principals of anonymity, decentralization, and security.

I look forward to meeting and working with a lot of members of this board... the future is being built on these pages as we speak. I have been considering the move into investing in bitcoin for over a year. I'm now completely convinced as to the potential it has; the opportunity is there for it to become a widely used, global alternative currency.
mpx

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2012, 12:31:51 PM

Hello

look out for my new website mpx.fm where you can buy and sell music for bitcoins

just waiting on newbie restriction to be lifted and I'll post in the main forum

mpx
MasterX

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 04:15:26 PM

Hi Andreas,

I was trying to reproduce the situation as the one showed in your axample trading video, but i cant seem to find how to put in my btc-e accountinfo.
If i fill the info (account username) and click BTC-e, i always get the error: "Please choose a destination for your funds first" right after clicking on "Bitinstant - New Order".

Is there anything i should do before this can work?
Like for example, the first time i opened that page i got "Error! Cannot read BTC-e Username data!"
As i do not have filled in the info for the other exhanges, the same type of error message is filled in all of the username fields.

Any help on how to set this up would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
MasterX

| Donations: 1MegaXG1bd6mTEQCdAMjVzGexcYrF5LJKv |
MasterX

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 05:00:16 PM

Hi Andreas,

I was trying to reproduce the situation as the one showed in your axample trading video, but i cant seem to find how to put in my btc-e accountinfo.
If i fill the info (account username) and click BTC-e, i always get the error: "Please choose a destination for your funds first" right after clicking on "Bitinstant - New Order".

Like for example, the first time i opened that page i got "Error! Cannot read BTC-e Username data!"
As i do not have filled in the info for the other exhanges, the same type of error message is filled in all of the username fields.

Thanks in advance!
MasterX
Me again,

I think i may have found the problem, however i did not find the solution for it yet.
The problem is that (witch ever button i click) the data does not get filled in the grey text boxes.
The boxes i mean are the ones witch are shown in the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq2devvvyrg&feature=youtu.be)  on 0:50 / 1:50.

Is there any logical explanation for this?

MasterX

Isokivi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2012, 05:03:06 PM

btc trinkets https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=120686.0
And I'll propably sooner or later be shopping around here for a website desing and development.

Bitcoin trinkets now on my online store: btc trinkets.com <- Bitcoin Tiepins, cufflinks, lapel pins, keychains, card holders and challenge coins.
fadetrader

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 06:45:19 PM

Some of these posts are hysterical.  Grin my name is Felix. I am absolutely thrilled about the concept of bitcoin and the universe that is being created right before our very eyes. I am not a developer/programmer myself but a partner in a firm that creates financial trading software. I am also a professional trader and run a proprietary trading group, we trade equities. I would love to build a discussion on bitcoin surrounding liquidity and what will happen should it dry up. What will happen should a-all bitcoins are bought out or b- bitcoins reach their limit of issue? now if a government did want to intervene they can buy up all stock with printed dollars that costed them nothing to print in the first place. maybe I am not understanding something, hopefully someone can point out where i can find this answer because i am sure it was thought of.
Ouzo69

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2012, 07:23:51 PM

Hi Andreas,

Thanks in advance!
MasterX
Me again,

I think i may have found the problem, however i did not find the solution for it yet.
The problem is that (witch ever button i click) the data does not get filled in the grey text boxes.
The boxes i mean are the ones witch are shown in the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq2devvvyrg&feature=youtu.be)  on 0:50 / 1:50.

MasterX

Hello MasterX,

Bitinstant was down for two days. In these time they made changes to their API functions. If a Bitinstant transfer to BTC-e will work or not is decided by the Bitinstant Reserves on BTC-e (please refer to Picture 2). The old API didn't check for available funds and simply provided a quote. The problem had been, that the funds were deposited at the Bitinstant account, but the user couldn't get the funds (minus the fee) back on BTC-e site, because reserves were not sufficient any more. Usually failed transfers enter a queue and the funds will be paid to the user BTC-e account when the new reserves arrive. Otherwise users had to wait until Bitinstant support fixed this problem manually.

The behaviour of the new Bitinstant API is different:
If reserves on BTC-e are not sufficient, you will get an error message from Bitinstant API: "Cannot accept order at present".
These changes are fairly new and so I had to adapt BTC-Trader, too. In the new version of BTC-Trader, I already fixed this problem. Just refer to the "BTC-Trader News" at the website. If BTC-Trader will get an error message back from the Bitinstant API, this error message will be shown in BTC-Trader now (please refer to Picture 1). Please download the new version of BTC-Trader from the Download area. It will be sufficient to overwrite only BTC-Trader.exe. In doing so you will keep all the settings in your BTC-Trader.INI file.

I hope, that your problem is fixed now. Please don't hesitate to contact me, if there is still some problem.

Best regards

Andreas

http://home.arcor.de/hansch011/bitinstant_api_error_message.jpg

Picture 1 : If Bitinstant API gives back an error message, this error message will also be shown in the new version of BTC-Trader.

http://home.arcor.de/hansch011/bitinstant_reserves.jpg

Picture 2 : On the lower right of BTC-e website the Bitinstant reserves are shown.
MasterX

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 11:32:38 PM

Hi Andreas,

Thanks in advance!
MasterX
Me again,

MasterX

Hello MasterX,

Bitinstant was down for two days. In these time they made changes to their API functions. If a Bitinstant transfer to BTC-e will work or not is decided by the Bitinstant Reserves on BTC-e (please refer to Picture 2). The old API didn't check for available funds and simply provided a quote. The problem had been, that the funds were deposited at the Bitinstant account, but the user couldn't get the funds (minus the fee) back on BTC-e site, because reserves were not sufficient any more. Usually failed transfers enter a queue and the funds will be paid to the user BTC-e account when the new reserves arrive. Otherwise users had to wait until Bitinstant support fixed this problem manually.

The behaviour of the new Bitinstant API is different:
If reserves on BTC-e are not sufficient, you will get an error message from Bitinstant API: "Cannot accept order at present".
These changes are fairly new and so I had to adapt BTC-Trader, too. In the new version of BTC-Trader, I already fixed this problem. Just refer to the "BTC-Trader News" at the website. If BTC-Trader will get an error message back from the Bitinstant API, this error message will be shown in BTC-Trader now (please refer to Picture 1). Please download the new version of BTC-Trader from the Download area. It will be sufficient to overwrite only BTC-Trader.exe. In doing so you will keep all the settings in your BTC-Trader.INI file.

I hope, that your problem is fixed now. Please don't hesitate to contact me, if there is still some problem.

Best regards

Andreas

Picture 1 : If Bitinstant API gives back an error message, this error message will also be shown in the new version of BTC-Trader.

Picture 2 : On the lower right of BTC-e website the Bitinstant reserves are shown.

Ok, thank you!

I downloaded the new version, replaced the executable in the folder.
However, now i have a different problem, right after i login to the program i get this error message:

When i try to enter a wrong password it shows me that i'm using an incorrect password, so that part is working at least.

Do i need to re-apply the api key or aniyhing else?

I already checked the ini file and everything seems correct.
The file inside user01pw.7z also still looks fine.

Cheers,
MasterX

Ouzo69

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2012, 12:13:00 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2012, 12:29:27 AM by Ouzo69

Hello MasterX!

This is something strange I experience every night! When I still had daylight saving time here in Germany, this time of the day always had been after midnight! For about 15-30 minutes all API calls fail and BTC-Trader doesn't work properly. You can use the MtGox web interface during this time.

I don't know why this is so, but every night it is like this! You can't use BTC-Trader during this time!

However, after 20-30 minutes everything works fine again. I guess, that every night there might be a kind of MtGox API maintenance. I submitted a support request to MtGox support this night. Let's wait for their answer. I am curious about this, too!

But I know this problem well, since I experience it every night, too.

Just try again about every 10 minutes and you will know how long it lasts this time.

Best regards

Andreas
MasterX

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 01:03:18 PM

Hello MasterX!

This is something strange I experience every night! When I still had daylight saving time here in Germany, this time of the day always had been after midnight! For about 15-30 minutes all API calls fail and BTC-Trader doesn't work properly. You can use the MtGox web interface during this time.

I don't know why this is so, but every night it is like this! You can't use BTC-Trader during this time!

However, after 20-30 minutes everything works fine again. I guess, that every night there might be a kind of MtGox API maintenance. I submitted a support request to MtGox support this night. Let's wait for their answer. I am curious about this, too!

Just try again about every 10 minutes and you will know how long it lasts this time.

Best regards

Andreas
Hi Andreas,

Alright!, thanks for the info, it is indeed working right now.
Last night i tried 2 times with the new 1920x1080 as well as with the 1280x720 version and it acted both the same way, so i went to bed...
Today, i tried and it worked, just like you have said.

Wouldn't it be nice to have some sort of basket for self made mtgox keys?
I just almost lost a key, later i realized that i could just go and grab the key from the mtgox website, but it would be very handy to keep some sort of log inside the application.

Also, i don't know if this is even possible with mediator, but it would be nice to be able to open the application in windowed mode., because even when someone downloads a smaller screen size version of the program, it will open in full screen with black boards on the side and top and bottom.

Another thing i'm missing in the application are charts,  it would be cool to see a chart somewhere around the tick data window, as we humans can better visualize a chart than tick data.

Anyway, keep up the good work, i really like the application and i am shore i'm not the only one!

Cheers,
MasterX

Ouzo69

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2012, 04:42:40 PM

Hello MasterX!

Best regards

Andreas
Hi Andreas,

Alright!, thanks for the info, it is indeed working right now.
Last night i tried 2 times with the new 1920x1080 as well as with the 1280x720 version and it acted both the same way, so i went to bed...
Today, i tried and it worked, just like you have said.

Wouldn't it be nice to have some sort of basket for self made mtgox keys?
I just almost lost a key, later i realized that i could just go and grab the key from the mtgox website, but it would be very handy to keep some sort of log inside the application.

Also, i don't know if this is even possible with mediator, but it would be nice to be able to open the application in windowed mode., because even when someone downloads a smaller screen size version of the program, it will open in full screen with black boards on the side and top and bottom.

Another thing i'm missing in the application are charts,  it would be cool to see a chart somewhere around the tick data window, as we humans can better visualize a chart than tick data.

Anyway, keep up the good work, i really like the application and i am shore i'm not the only one!

Cheers,
MasterX

Hello MasterX!

Thanks for your reply about BTC-Trader. Well using different MtGox keys would be possible. Lets say you have 4 different API keys. I can change BTC-Trader to use 4 different password protected 7z-files in order to handle several API-Keys. Each key will be saved in another 7z file. For example: user01pw.7z, user02pw.7z, user03pw.7z and user04pw.7z

Then one user can handle several different API-Keys or you can even have different API-Keys for different users.

About the window mode:
Personally I like this fullscreen mode, because this way you will have maximum space for your objects on the screen. This mode is best, if your screen resolution is equal to the one of BTC-Trader. However it is sometimes annoying, if you have to tab out of the application several times! And if your screen resolution is higher than the one of BTC-Trader a windowed version of BTC-Trader would be desireable, because this small screen inside a large one looks kind of poor.

It's not a great effort to compile a windowed version. Lets start with one test-version. What screen resolution would you prefer for your windowed version of BTC-Trader?

About the charts:
Well, I don't exactly know yet how to implement charts into BTC-Trader. It may be some effort. What charts are you thinking about? Something like mtgoxlive.com/orders ?

But I also have another idea regarding the Bitinstant arbitrage: I use an Excel file to calculate if a Bitinstant transfer from MtGox to BTC-e would be profitable. I would like it to have this kind of calculator function integrated into BTC-Trader. This is my idea about a new function in BTC-Trader.

Regards

Andreas
Ouzo69

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2012, 12:16:24 AM

Hello MasterX!

I already did the 1600 x 900 pixel window version of BTC-Trader. The others will follow. Take a look at the Download area.

Please note, that your screen resolution should exceed the one of BTC-Trader, if you want to use the window version.

Best regards

Andreas
MasterX

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 12:27:19 AM

Hello MasterX!

Thanks for your reply about BTC-Trader. Well using different MtGox keys would be possible. Lets say you have 4 different API keys. I can change BTC-Trader to use 4 different password protected 7z-files in order to handle several API-Keys. Each key will be saved in another 7z file. For example: user01pw.7z, user02pw.7z, user03pw.7z and user04pw.7z

Then one user can handle several different API-Keys or you can even have different API-Keys for different users.

About the window mode:
Personally I like this fullscreen mode, because this way you will have maximum space for your objects on the screen. This mode is best, if your screen resolution is equal to the one of BTC-Trader. However it is sometimes annoying, if you have to tab out of the application several times! And if your screen resolution is higher than the one of BTC-Trader a windowed version of BTC-Trader would be desireable, because this small screen inside a large one looks kind of poor.

It's not a great effort to compile a windowed version. Lets start with one test-version. What screen resolution would you prefer for your windowed version of BTC-Trader?

About the charts:
Well, I don't exactly know yet how to implement charts into BTC-Trader. It may be some effort. What charts are you thinking about? Something like mtgoxlive.com/orders ?

But I also have another idea regarding the Bitinstant arbitrage: I use an Excel file to calculate if a Bitinstant transfer from MtGox to BTC-e would be profitable. I would like it to have this kind of calculator function integrated into BTC-Trader. This is my idea about a new function in BTC-Trader.

Regards

Andreas
Hello Andreas,

I do use most of my programs in full screen, but windowed full screen.
I would suggest to build a 1920x1080 version, as that's the version i use mainly.

As for the "self made keys" i meant, the mtgox key, as in "redeem key" or "withdraw key", not the api key, but multi user support would be nice also now that you've mentioned it;
Like for example to store the last 5 or 10 mtgox keys until they become invalid after the have been used.
Now when you generate a mtgox key (withdraw) it stays in the upper text field.
The idea is when opening that page the next time, or when generating another key, the key would move on tho the next text field, so it wont get lost and saved in the ini file under "MtGoxCode02=" instead of overwriting "MtGoxCode01=" with the last key generated.

For charts, i would suggest to choose for the most common chart type used in forex trading, "Chineese Candle Stick Charts" or eventually "bar charts" for example:

image source: http://stephansmithfx.com/explanations/technical-analysis/

But i suppose therefore we need to store tick data somehow, could be on a server or local.
I was thinking about local data in the first place.
Wish would mean that chart data will not be available when starting up the application for the first time.
This i think, could only be accomplished if we let the application run 24/7, we would have gaps and false results if we close the application often, the data would be unreliable.
So i suppose the only option left is to have a tick data server wish serves as caching proxy for the data pulled from mtgox.

As for the idea about the excel calculator file, i saw you using it on one of the video's, that indeed would be nice to have it integrated.

Regards,
MasterX

Hello MasterX!

I already did the 1600 x 900 pixel window version of BTC-Trader. The others will follow.

Please note, that your screen resolution should exceed the one of BTC-Trader, if you want to use the window version.

Best regards

Andreas

Thank you, i'll test it right away.

Good night!

MasterX

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 12:38:47 AM

Hello MasterX!

I already did the 1600 x 900 pixel window version of BTC-Trader. The others will follow. Take a look at the Download area.

Best regards

Andreas

Much better!
I like it!  Smiley

Ouzo69

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2012, 01:23:52 AM

Hello MasterX!

Best regards

Andreas

Much better!
I like it!  Smiley

Hello MasterX!

Ok, I will do all 3 resolutions as window version. Smiley

Regarding the MtGox coupon codes:
At the moment the software is looking for the first empty field to fill in a MtGox code. But I really like your idea to have the newest MtGox code always on top of the list. At the moment only the MtGox coupon code on top of the list can be used for Bitinstant transfers. So in order to do Bitinstant transfers, users have to keep the first entry empty. But the problem is, that the other codes cannot move up!

What do you think? My idea is to move all following MtGox codes up, if one of the MtGox coupon codes is deleted. So you can use them one by one.

Or another idea would be, that users can exchange two of the codes. We have to think about a good concept first and then I can implement it.

Regards Ouzo69
georgeu2000

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 04:41:40 AM

I'm a Ruby/Rails developer looking for good business ideas and good business partners.

I have 10 years professional development experience.

Interested in starting/building a Bitcoin business, as well as working for an existing one.

Ideas that are interesting: Stock exchange, Bitcoin eBay, and pretty much any service that uses dollars and could be run with Bitcoin.
Bit2Brit

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 08:35:16 AM

Hi,

We are Bit2Brit, we offer BTC to GBP exchange for the UK, you can buy and sell bitcoins on our website [at a great exchange rate]: http://bit2brit.co.uk/, and we also offer an in person transaction for larger transactions.

Best Regards,
The Bit2Brit Team
Northland Bitcoins

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2012, 11:17:06 PM

Hey there,

Northland Bitcoins is a new company that wants to faciliate the purchase and selling of Bitcoins in Canada, the USA and Australia.

Our website is under beta testing at the moment and will be launching any day now. We'd like to become valued members of the Bitcoin community. We will offer competitive rates for both the purchase and sale of Bitcoins and look forward to meeting the members of this site!

Thanks,

Northland Bitcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: