Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:47:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Businesses and Developers, Let's Get Started!  (Read 306552 times)
LibertyBitcoin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 03:47:08 PM

Hey there,
              I am currently in the production of a new website named Liberty Bitcoin. This site will aim to further promote the use of the crypto-currency bitcoin as well as provide a platform for the politically minded in the bitcoin community. Bitcoin is a massive revolution for the world and the gateways it will open up to people of all races, countries and genders are literally tremendous. No more will banks control the currency, the people will! The implications of the release of this stranglehold upon people will be tremendous. As a result I would like to invite people to this site when it is completed to start to talk bitcoin and about opinions on current world events.

Thankyou for your time Smiley Peace

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bennett616

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 03:49:00 PM

Hey there,
              I am currently in the production of a new website named Liberty Bitcoin. This site will aim to further promote the use of the crypto-currency bitcoin as well as provide a platform for the politically minded in the bitcoin community. Bitcoin is a massive revolution for the world and the gateways it will open up to people of all races, countries and genders are literally tremendous. No more will banks control the currency, the people will! The implications of the release of this stranglehold upon people will be tremendous. As a result I would like to invite people to this site when it is completed to start to talk bitcoin and about opinions on current world events.

I will vouch for Liberty, he is one of my good mates and has FINALLY listened too me and got into Bitcoin haha Tongue

Mission Complete!

Andy B

ninjarobots

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 05:49:44 PM

I want to create a sales site that accepts bitcoin.

Hi wackenroader might be able to help have PM'd you please reply back.

Cheers
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 06:14:20 PM

Hey there,

I will vouch for Liberty, he is one of my good mates and has FINALLY listened too me and got into Bitcoin haha Tongue

Mission Complete!

Andy B
ACK

jmferbs

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:10:43 PM

My business is called BitGames Inc - bitgamesinc.com
We host gaming servers in return for bitcoin payments. But we let members mine bitcoin using the bitminter client (We work with the creator) to mine btc under our name, and in return they have unlimited access to our game servers.
bitrich

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 07:46:27 AM

Hi, I am new to the forum but not completely new to the bitcoin world. I have a small electrical contractor business and an ebay store that I have used to sell surplus materials and misc. parts and I accept bitcoin for payment although I haven't had a bitcoin payment as of yet. I recently began selling bitcoins from my ebay store and quickly realized the amount of scammers out there who prey of ebay sellers buy taking advantage of paypals flaws. I have since adjusted my strategy and have lowered my risk significantly after having a few conversations with paypal's claims investigation team. Some days I do quite well some days I don't time will tell if it ends up being a profitable venture. For now I stick with transactions 5 BTC and under directly and under 1 BTC on ebay until I have more cash flow. However I have built a good reputation and have a good amount of 100% positive feedback. I will accept many different forms of payment other than paypal also. I am not the only seller on ebay and not the cheapest but I believe I offer a fast and uncomplicated way for users and to get some BTC in their wallet whether they are new and confused or just want to simplify things one way or another. Anyone can take a look at my listings and profile by searching for BITRICH on ebay. (I tag all my BTC listings this way) I'd be happy to offer better prices if you would like to email me directly and avoid ebay altogether. I realize many here will be quick to criticize me or accuse me of scamming. I realize I am brand new to this forum and have not built any trust with anyone here. But at least I can offer a decent amount of reputation from my ebay account. At the moment I have a 100% positive feedback score of 72 and plenty of great customers who left feedback specifically mentioning BTC transactions. I hope to become a trusted member of this site and to have some success in my present ventures and future ventures as well as possibly help others here succeed in theirs. Thanks for reading my novel lol.
bitcoinpreneur

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 01:23:02 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2013, 04:52:58 PM by bitcoinpreneur

Hey There,

Have been lurking on the board for a while but as I'm getting ready to launch my first Bitcoin product I figured it was time to actively get involved with the community on the boards. My first release should be over the weekend and will allow WordPress sites to accept Bitcoin payments and donations with ease.

You can check out what we are up to and get a sneak preview here:

BitMate WordPress Plugins: Easily Create Bitcoin Buy Buttons & Bitcoin Donate Buttons With WordPress

Thanks!
cardcomm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 04:52:52 PM

Hey There,

Have been lurking on the board for a while but as I'm getting ready to launch my first Bitcoin product I figured it was time to actively get involved with the community on the boards. My first release should be over the weekend and will allow WordPress sites to accept Bitcoin payments and donations with ease.

Bitcoin Buttons WordPress Plugin: Easily Create Bitcoin Buy Buttons & Bitcoin Donate Buttons With WordPress

Thanks!

Cool

Easily see your cgminer status with my cgminerLCDStats app:  http://cardcomm.github.io/cgminerLCDStats/
Did my post help you or make you laugh? Let me know with Bitcoins at: 1CQfpMHQ5zVuZ5i9uxSHSSx4J8ZhehSjn3  Smiley
bitcoinwatchdog

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 06:05:52 PM

I am the owner of BitCoin Watchdogs - http://bitcoinwatchdogs.com where I review BitCoin services and websites.  Once I review them, the users are able to review the service as well.  Contact me if you would like your BitCoin service reviewed.  Keep in mind that I try to be brutally honest in my reviews, and the users will be as well.  Cheers!

-- Watchdog
mijja.com

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 06:47:44 PM

If your account represents a Bitcoin business or you are a developer, please post here so we can get you into the forum beyond. State your company, project in addition to what you wish to do on the forums. We will get you whitelisted promptly.

Godspeed in your endeavors and thank you for your service!

Hi, today I started my new project - Realtime crypto-currency converter.
I hope he will be comfortable for you. http://Coins2Coins.com - Realtime Conversion Rates.
I'm waiting your feedback to make it better and more usefull.
IrishBitcoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 07:02:15 PM

I am a developer @patricklismore

I am putting together a bitcoin venture here in Ireland, still trying to get all the info for my project that has led me here.

@IrishBitcoin

http://www.IrishBitcoinExchange.com

https://github.com/lismore/bitcoin

-------------

A few burnning questions

Where do I look (docs or code) to hook into the live market data so I can see show the live prices of Bitcoins on my site?
Can someone in a paragraph sum up how the bitcoin exchange works

> buyers > sellers > ([bc network / api] ?) , do we have a web api that allows developers to interface with the BC network not quite clear on this part of bitcoin?

How do all these bitcoin sites interface with the network, is it from this code base https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin

I would like to do a few things with Bitcoin in my project:

> An exchange (in Ireland) (buy/sell)
> Buy Direct from me/my venture/business/from own stock, registered users can fund account from bank acc & then use funded account with me to purchase Bitcoins on the exchange or with other registered users)

If someone could jump start my research in the right direction i'd be very grateful.

thanks Pat
Larman44

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 07:15:16 PM

dude... I would like to reply to someone else. I hope this reply helps me ditch the newb tag!
yinyang

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:31:45 PM

Hey. Smiley
I'm willing to sell pictures of myself to anyone who might be interested, hoping to get a few bitcoins and buy stuff, haha Tongue

Hope that's ok. ^^

Are you kidding me?

Nice one.
trakout

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 11:47:18 PM

Hey!

I'm a web developer, and this is my first post. Right now I'm working on a web-based ticker system (kind of like bitcoinity), that's pretty flashy on the front end. If all goes well, I'm going to expand those horizons to related Android/iOS apps.

I've been into Bitcoin since 2011, and I recently decided that I should probably join the forum.

@trakout
trakout

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 12:06:29 AM

I am a developer @patricklismore

I am putting together a bitcoin venture here in Ireland, still trying to get all the info for my project that has led me here.

@IrishBitcoin

http://www.IrishBitcoinExchange.com

https://github.com/lismore/bitcoin

-------------

A few burnning questions

Where do I look (docs or code) to hook into the live market data so I can see show the live prices of Bitcoins on my site?
Can someone in a paragraph sum up how the bitcoin exchange works

> buyers > sellers > ([bc network / api] ?) , do we have a web api that allows developers to interface with the BC network not quite clear on this part of bitcoin?

How do all these bitcoin sites interface with the network, is it from this code base https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin

I would like to do a few things with Bitcoin in my project:

> An exchange (in Ireland) (buy/sell)
> Buy Direct from me/my venture/business/from own stock, registered users can fund account from bank acc & then use funded account with me to purchase Bitcoins on the exchange or with other registered users)

If someone could jump start my research in the right direction i'd be very grateful.

thanks Pat
Check this out for an example of an API.

https://classic.mtgox.com/support/tradeAPI

BTC-e also has their own respective API here: https://btc-e.com/api/documentation

If you're just going with Bitcoin than I'd recommend Gox for starters since it's got the greatest volume.

Each trading site generally has their own API for getting recent stats on buys & sells. When a user signs up and deposits or withdraws BTC they are in fact using a wallet. I believe each trade system has got bitcoind (a headless bitcoin daemon) installed on their server to serve as wallets for their clients. The wallets are managed by whatever language you would be comfortable with, php, ruby, etc.

EG: In PHP. If someone were to log in, then their account would be created for them, their info stored in a database; the usual stuff. If they want to deposit money, they click deposit on the front end. That action sends a request to bitcoind on the backend, requesting a new address be set up for deposit. The address info is stored in a database, associated with that user. Bitcoind checks for the amount deposited to that address and updates the database with the amount. If they want to withdraw, it's a similar process. I am of course paraphrasing but this is generally how I've thought to do it.

Bitcoind is in fact pretty easy to install on a linux-based server/VPS.

Here's a read you may find useful: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/PHP_developer_intro

There are several libraries in various languages to deal with bitcoind, find and pick your preferences.
ukihito

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 12:12:19 AM

Hey there,

Mission Complete!

Andy B

The less Bitcoin will be political the more chance it's got to get adopted by the masses. It needs to carry a utility function, rather than a political banner, in my view.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 01:51:18 AM

try this :
BOP Enterprise Bitcoin Server
http://bitsofproof.com/?page_id=34

Hey there,

Mission Complete!

Andy B

The less Bitcoin will be political the more chance it's got to get adopted by the masses. It needs to carry a utility function, rather than a political banner, in my view.

ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 02:43:15 AM

really useful. your link earlier did not work.
Should be http://bitcoinbuttons.com/

Hey There,

Bitcoin Buttons WordPress Plugin: Easily Create Bitcoin Buy Buttons & Bitcoin Donate Buttons With WordPress

Thanks!

cliffhanger

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 05:17:28 AM

I'm the author of an Android app called CoinCliff. It's basically an alarm clock which can be set to a particular fixed price or a relative change in price over a specific period of time (for example "if price rises $10 in 5 minutes"). Helps traders go to sleep knowing they're not gonna miss anything important.
tehelsper

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:31:20 AM

Hey there,

Mission Complete!

Andy B

I think this is absolutely right, however, most governments are probably scared of losing the power to manipulate their currencies. I think the first countries to embrace Bitcoin and modify their tax policies to just treat it as a valid foreign currency will do very well.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: