Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:43:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [VIB] Viberate | Decentralized Music Talent Marketplace  (Read 156339 times)
MaticMagister

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 07:33:31 PM

Does the "DTX p2p ticket exchange" already exist?

It doesn't show up on the roadmap...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ikifenix

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:41:06 PM

Pretty interesting idea perhaps, Im just wondering if something like this would actually be successful in a year or so. Anyway to prove this? Or is the burden of research on me? Thanks!
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:48:06 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 09:11:34 PM by sayulita

Are US investors permitted to participate? Is there some sort of KYC which will require token purchasers to show a passport or drivers license?

Btw if Charlie Shrem support and will buy then i dont see any problem at all👍🏼

You are kidding right? Charlie Shrem went to jail for not conducting himself properly while running BitINstant. Charlie isn't exactly the poster child I am looking for when it comes to regulatory compliance (No offense to Charlie).

Respectfully, I would rather hear from a representative of the company who can answer my questions.

1)Are you accepting US buyers?
2)Are you conducting KYC of buyers? If so, are you going to ask for a passport photo?

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:10:39 PM

Der Matic,
many thanks for letting us know about the coop. with FIAT-to-ETH-gateway,

Finally (?) I would really appreciate your answer to this question when you find a spare minute.

Dear Dev.,

I just tried to add new artists, when I found out, the artist has to be listed on Spotify mandatory.
So there is now chance to add artists before they are added to Spotify?

Kind regards
Stefan

This is a good question. Most of the musicians who do not go through booking agencies are not established yet and are just starting out to get their first gigs out. Most of them do not even have recorded music yet as studio time is expensive and cutting a demo needs a lot of cash. Hope OP can explain in regards to this.

Last but not least that would pretty much be contrary to the idea - which is great - to give unknown e.g. street-musicians a chance for gigs (and agencies etc. to find them ...

Many thanks in advance & kind regards
Stefan

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
MaticMagister

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 07:46:17 AM

Der Matic,

Finally (?) I would really appreciate your answer to this question when you find a spare minute.

Dear Dev.,

I just tried to add new artists, when I found out, the artist has to be listed on Spotify mandatory.

Kind regards
Stefan

This is a good question. Most of the musicians who do not go through booking agencies are not established yet and are just starting out to get their first gigs out. Most of them do not even have recorded music yet as studio time is expensive and cutting a demo needs a lot of cash. Hope OP can explain in regards to this.

Last but not least that would pretty much be contrary to the idea - which is great - to give unknown e.g. street-musicians a chance for gigs (and agencies etc. to find them ...

Stefan

Hi Stefan.

Spotify was placed there as a safeguard which prevents existing users to completely spam our curating departement. We're aware that this inhibits adding of less known artists to our database. After our crowdsale finishes and we can focus completely on our contributors we plan to lift those restrictions to allow contributors to add all artists. So no worries, you'll be able to add your neighbour Sally that sings under the shower as well Wink

MaticMagister

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 07:47:16 AM

Are US investors permitted to participate? Is there some sort of KYC which will require token purchasers to show a passport or drivers license?

Btw if Charlie Shrem support and will buy then i dont see any problem at all👍🏼

You are kidding right? Charlie Shrem went to jail for not conducting himself properly while running BitINstant. Charlie isn't exactly the poster child I am looking for when it comes to regulatory compliance (No offense to Charlie).

Respectfully, I would rather hear from a representative of the company who can answer my questions.

1)Are you accepting US buyers?
2)Are you conducting KYC of buyers? If so, are you going to ask for a passport photo?

Although Vibe token is by no means a security, we advise US residents to seek legal counsel before investing. However we're not conducting any KYC at this point.

MaticMagister

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 07:53:18 AM

How will you be able to achive mainstream adoption when buying/selling of tickets is only possible with ETH / VIB ?

We're planning to launch a global marketing campaign to raise the awareness and attract users. With crypto currencies becoming ever more present in our day to day lives, we're sure that the adoption will be well accepted.

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:34:12 AM

This goal is key to success!

Viberate’s goal is to give every musician in the world a chance to sell gigs, while helping music fans and event organizers as well
crypto research

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:42:14 AM

This goal is key to success!

Viberate’s goal is to give every musician in the world a chance to sell gigs, while helping music fans and event organizers as well

Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:55:12 AM

Der Matic,

Dear Dev.,

Kind regards
Stefan

Stefan

Hi Stefan.

Spotify was placed there as a safeguard which prevents existing users to completely spam our curating departement. We're aware that this inhibits adding of less known artists to our database. After our crowdsale finishes and we can focus completely on our contributors we plan to lift those restrictions to allow contributors to add all artists. So no worries, you'll be able to add your neighbour Sally that sings under the shower as well Wink

Perfect, for Sally & everybody else! Wink

2 more questions/ideas: when adding artists:
- is there any way to see which artist somebody tried to add was refused? (as the Viberate-email says tells me "your artist submission wasn't accepted")
- is there any way to find out the exact reason why the artist somebody tried to add was refused? (mail says " because it doesn't meet our requirements or the artist is already in our database"

So in this situation I can´t look if the artist is already in the database (as I can´t see the name of the artist that was refused) neither I can do it better in future as I don´t know what was wrong (if not a dublicate) Smiley

Kind regards
Stefan

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
MaticMagister

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 11:25:26 AM

Der Matic,

Dear Dev.,

Kind regards
Stefan

Stefan

Hi Stefan.

Perfect, for Sally & everybody else! Wink

2 more questions/ideas: when adding artists:
- is there any way to see which artist somebody tried to add was refused? (as the Viberate-email says tells me "your artist submission wasn't accepted")
- is there any way to find out the exact reason why the artist somebody tried to add was refused? (mail says " because it doesn't meet our requirements or the artist is already in our database"

So in this situation I can´t look if the artist is already in the database (as I can´t see the name of the artist that was refused) neither I can do it better in future as I don´t know what was wrong (if not a dublicate) Smiley

Kind regards
Stefan

Hi Stefan.

Yes, we'll upgrade our mailing system to include the reason for denial as well. I'll be also preparing a complete set of guidelines for contributors on how to curate existing artists and venues, adding venues, artists and events and other reward related actions after the crowdsale.  Wink

MaticMagister

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 02:24:07 PM

Our advisor Mark Pleško, Phd who specializes in nuclear physics shares his thoughts on Viberate. We're inventing a new Large Hadron Collider for music and we're not smashing together particles but old music industry habits!;)

https://medium.com/viberate-blog/disrupting-the-live-music-business-with-digital-economy-blockchain-and-crypto-currency-bee8ad40c2fc

MaticMagister

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 06:45:06 PM

Music Industry is Ripe for Disruption.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/charlie-shrem-thinks-music-industry-is-ripe-for-disruption

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:02:58 PM

w0w

this Viberate coin teaser is attractive  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR9IidHWT0c
MaticMagister

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 07:08:29 AM

Adam Guerbuez of ICO insider gets really really excited over Viberate. It seems that we might hit our $12M cap sooner than anticipated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd26eSGdv9U

xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:37:03 AM

Adam Guerbuez of ICO insider gets really really excited over Viberate. It seems that we might hit our $12M cap sooner than anticipated.

This is very impressive video. We now know all and we are ready to invest! Good luck
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:37:12 AM

Very interesting project. I didn't find any bounty campaign in ANN, is or has there been any?
MaticMagister

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 07:47:28 AM

Very interesting project. I didn't find any bounty campaign in ANN, is or has there been any?

There's a signature campaign running over here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047474

nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:04:05 AM

I already counted this ico as one of my favorites.
I personaly don't like too much excitement and hype, but I believe this guy has a point Smiley
geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:19:10 AM

I already counted this ico as one of my favorites.
I personaly don't like too much excitement and hype, but I believe this guy has a point Smiley

We decided to invest!

Japan is ALL IN VIBERATE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: