Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:23:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best-Paying Bitcoin Ad Network?  (Read 1845 times)
BitJunkie223 (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Vertcoin stealthy master race.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 07:03:26 PM

So I'm looking to start a couple of concurrency-based websites, so naturally one of my first questions was how to monetize them. I could use Adsense, but I want to be paid in cryptos for these projects, not USD (or any other usual currency).

In your guys experience, which network has given you the greatest ad revenue, while also giving proper flexibility in ad banner size, and so on? One that I'm heavily considering is Mellow Ads, but I notice that some sites actually use multiple ad networks for monetization. Some are even using a mix of Adsense, Mellow Ads, and others as well... At the same time, I don't want to have to deal with building a payout threshold on mulutiple accounts and preferably would want to stick with one...

Is Mellow my best place to start? Or is there another network you guys could suggest? Thanks so much for any help you can give me. Smiley

http://cryptos4all.com - The ultimate cryptocurrency faucet!

BTC: 1Q2RkkSo4LSY1m5Q7JtMLZw1QjV1Lfnmgd
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:24:07 AM

So I'm looking to start a couple of concurrency-based websites, so naturally one of my first questions was how to monetize them. I could use Adsense, but I want to be paid in cryptos for these projects, not USD (or any other usual currency).

In your guys experience, which network has given you the greatest ad revenue, while also giving proper flexibility in ad banner size, and so on? One that I'm heavily considering is Mellow Ads, but I notice that some sites actually use multiple ad networks for monetization. Some are even using a mix of Adsense, Mellow Ads, and others as well... At the same time, I don't want to have to deal with building a payout threshold on mulutiple accounts and preferably would want to stick with one...

Is Mellow my best place to start? Or is there another network you guys could suggest? Thanks so much for any help you can give me. Smiley

Maybe you can get more detail here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108616.0 , and mellow ads listed above. Thank you
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 09:11:10 AM

I have found some best especially bitcoin advertising networks. Which are really target bitcoin and cryptocurrency related audience. Also its a great tool for instant advertising as well as if you are publisher can produce good amount of bitcoins through publishing platform.

Majorly all service provider provide both platforms as advertising and publishing at a same time.
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:20:27 AM

My friend using bitmedia.io and he can earning arround 0.01btc everyday. i think bitmedia is good ad network, but you must try it before know how much the real earning

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:32:32 AM

My site (http://bitrevenues.com/) only use two Bitcoin advertising networks. That is A-ads and Mellow-ads. And I highly recommned you to use both of them. A-ads is one of the simplest advertising network you can get in. Their payout is also one of the best in the crypto industry. MellowAds is a little bit harder to get in but the payout is as high as A-ads.

I recommend you to place one A-ads advertisement and not more than five MellowAds. And if you have Google Adsense account, you can replace one MellowAds slot with it.

You do not need to use other advertising network then.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:38:11 AM

If your site is new than you can place one two a-ads banner but it is strongly recommended to only use one banner of a-ads because they only count unique views and if you have good alexa ranking mellow ads is good.

Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:01:04 PM

If you already have a site then the next step is finding a good visitor or ranking, so that your income is stable and not get the results that wasted time following the advertisers. If you can do it already then you just put up one banner in a strategic place into
rinhunter

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:30:47 PM

i used aads for my website, during use, I have not experienced a delay in payment, but i don't recommended if u site have good traffic because rate is quite low. But I read in similar topics bitmedia.io very worth for now.
Up to you choose what do you want.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:16:49 PM

As far as I know, A-ads have been getting really good reviews recently.
Adsense used to be a good one but they are banning faucet sites now so if you're running a faucet, adsense is a no go. Mellow ads however should be a good one since the rates are high (not as high as adsense, but still) and definitely worth to give a shot.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:42:31 PM

The most popular one is adbit , I didn't use it , but it is well-known , whereas many sites owners use it and I can watch their advertisements on a lot of crypto related sites , they didn't accept advertisements which has malicious codes , illegal content , and adult content , so it maybe suits you . The link : https://adbit.co/
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:26:30 AM

Bro According to me You Use The Following Ad Networks:-
http://Http://a-ads.com
http://Http://Coinmedia.co
http://Http://Coinad.com

From the Above Website I Recommend You to Use Coinad Because it is Best Bitcoin ad Network But the Other I Listed above is also My Favorite.....
So You Can Use any Ad Network From The Above list......
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:47:51 AM

Have worked for this adnetwork and they pay bitcoin hourly, you may wanna try them, its toutrix.com.
Adnetwork that pays hourly is an advantage for anyone who is into webmaster since you can monitor whether you still are getting paid thru the traffic you sell.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:07:21 AM

I've found that bitcoin ad networks don't pay out that much. The best would definitely be mellowads, but they need you to be in the top 10 million on Alexa.

Id just use AdSense.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:19:49 AM

Unfotunately bitcoin ad networks don`t pay that much as Adsense.

I tried a-ads.com and my earnings were 0.00001 btc for a few thousand visitors to my blog.

There aren`t many PPC advertisers that pay with btc.

cschanchal

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:35:23 AM

Anyone give me Coinad invite code? I have a site which Alexa ranking only 26k . http://banglarkhobor24.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: