Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:15:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about the price of bitcoin  (Read 356 times)
HumberRoll (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:53:09 PM

1 week ago was with the price of $ 2400 and now is valued the bitcoin at $ 1880 that is happening? Until when it came down and when it would rise

Cry Cry
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
realproject

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:16:49 PM

1 week ago was with the price of $ 2400 and now is valued the bitcoin at $ 1880 that is happening? Until when it came down and when it would rise

Cry Cry

This is bullish trend, when price go down you can buy bitcoin and waiting price is up. The time to buy bitcoin for now.
HumberRoll (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:23:35 PM

Cry Cry

This is bullish trend, when price go down you can buy bitcoin and waiting price is up. The time to buy bitcoin for now.

Thanks for your comment, but one day I dream that the price of bitcoins was at $ 1 and I already made millionaire  Grin Grin Grin
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:03:24 PM

Cry Cry

Thanks for your comment, but one day I dream that the price of bitcoins was at $ 1 and I already made millionaire  Grin Grin Grin

Most of the non investors are after the same dream but for the investors, it could be a nightmare. I guess the price depriciation will continue till August 1 and later on it should increase after the test of BIP 148.
GrowingCoins

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:37:35 PM

Is not gonna hit 1$ expect the value to keep decreasing til Aug 1.
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:24:27 PM

Bitcoin reached a long waiting 1000$ in the beggining of the year bringing old and new users, then we had the "gold level" where 1 BTC equaled and passed the value of one once of gold. Truthfully it has no meaning, but it was very symbolic and allowed for a lot of ink on that. And the price was climbing, and as for BTC volatility a BIG correction was expected. On top of that you have all the FUD around August 1st and a possible BTC split. So first half of the year some Bullish events and now a good drop made worse because of the possible split. the usual speculators are making money on this. People who invested money they COULD NOT afford to loose are panicking. If you can HOLD, If you know how make money, if you have some to invest go in anytime from here to august 1st. More or less gain, BTC will overcome the problems and shoot again.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
Antikais

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:24:04 PM

probably it will continue until first week of august. after that price is going to rise again.collect everything you can at bottom.i bought doge sia str and lbc

ASSETA - Blockchain based borderless crypto bank | ICO | DISCUSSION THREAD | BOUNTIES
javeed1

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:18:49 AM

BTC Today Bitcoin Rate is 2055,87 US Dollar

while price go low you want buy bitcoin BTC

realproject

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:20:27 PM

BTC Today Bitcoin Rate is 2055,87 US Dollar

while price go low you want buy bitcoin BTC

I tell you when price $1880 to BUY. How price for now? already $2,300 USD again.  Smiley
HumberRoll (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:47:26 PM

I'm very worried about the first of August
fluturash

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:43:37 PM

probably it will continue until first week of august. after that price is going to rise again.collect everything you can at bottom.i bought doge sia str and lbc

which site did you use to buy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: