Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:01:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ACC] AdCoin - Digital Advertising Currency  (Read 44967 times)
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:53:50 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 09:07:43 AM by amintek15

Has anyone received bounty rewards from adcoin?
They said after 72hrs I'll get but not getting anything.
I dont think they will vive you something. Its a SCAM, they mined a shitcoin and sold it on "ico" for 5x the price of market and now they give no response. And I gave them 2k€ to this scammers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:27:39 AM

How much have been raised in the ICO for this coin? In $$$ and its equivalent ACC sold.

Looking at the thread it started at $0.25 = 1 ACC but website price is now $0.08 = 1 ACC.

Also if 60% of the 70 million pre-mine was distributed, from where is the ACC for the ICO from? From the 10% of developers reserves?
amintek15

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:22:20 AM

How much have been raised in the ICO for this coin? In $$$ and its equivalent ACC sold.

Looking at the thread it started at $0.25 = 1 ACC but website price is now $0.08 = 1 ACC.

Also if 60% of the 70 million pre-mine was distributed, from where is the ACC for the ICO from? From the 10% of developers reserves?
it's a total scam don't look at it, I bought on "ICO" for 2000€ and get totally fucked.
Just look at their previous message, on ICO they said that the price is 50%less and that the public sale after will be 0,5$ and now as you can see they are selling it for 9c and with "limited time avaible"
don't buy it I prefer to lose it all than see ppl buying this shitcoin
retlaw04

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:34:32 AM

There is only one trading platform? This alone does not seem very trustworthy. If the founders do not bother to trade on civilized exchanges. They do not want to spend money for the listing. Or do not meet the requirements for verifications. And now, the investors are also prejudiced by throwing the coins far below price on the market.

amintek15

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:49:40 AM

There is only one trading platform? This alone does not seem very trustworthy. If the founders do not bother to trade on civilized exchanges. They do not want to spend money for the listing. Or do not meet the requirements for verifications. And now, the investors are also prejudiced by throwing the coins far below price on the market.

their are scammers, they delete my message on telegram instead of responding to my questions, they will soon close they website probably I will do everything for it even if my coins are worth nothing
instead of responding to my accusations they just deleting my message and ban me from telegram
DON'T BUY THIS IS SCAM
retlaw04

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:05:59 PM

their are scammers, they delete my message on telegram instead of responding to my questions, they will soon close they website probably I will do everything for it even if my coins are worth nothing
instead of responding to my accusations they just deleting my message and ban me from telegram
DON'T BUY THIS IS SCAM

Thanks - It really seems so.

andra-ierma

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:55:15 PM

DON'T BUY THIS IS SCAM

Are you sure about this bounty? because I think this bounty campaign trusty. On the other side I can't find to sync my reward token adcoin to my wallet. So I believe that they are scammer. I feel disappointed with this bounty.  Cry
amintek15

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:11:08 PM

DON'T BUY THIS IS SCAM

Are you sure about this bounty? because I think this bounty campaign trusty. On the other side I can't find to sync my reward token adcoin to my wallet. So I believe that they are scammer. I feel disappointed with this bounty.  Cry

I don't know about bounty I didn't participate in bounty program just invest and I get the coins it's not what I ment, maybe they will respond to you on telegram or just delete your message go make a try
ACCadcoin (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:41:36 PM

Has anyone received bounty rewards from adcoin?
They said after 72hrs I'll get but not getting anything.

If your coins are still missing please check if everything is ok in our portal. Wallet address? If everything is fine, please send us a mail with all the details. It might be in the queue list.
ACCadcoin (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:57:40 PM

DON'T BUY THIS IS SCAM

Please don't expect a normal conversation when you start shouting nonsense in the first 3 words of your phrase. So to ensure that everybody is able to have a decent conversation, I deleted your posts and blocked your account.

About your 'questions' on this.

We sold some coins that were in escrow for advertising partners during the ICO. The escrow coins will be sold to advertising partners for 0,50 USD/ACC. As mentioned on our website (during the ICO) they were on discount for 50%. So that means that all these coins were sold for 0,25 USD/ACC.

Nothing has really changed since. The only thing that's different is that we now have a buy option on our website that is facilitating direct sales from the Cryptopia Exchange. We are facilitating this option because many people reached out to us asking for buy options with local money transfer systems like iDeal, Paypal or Sofort. As you can see the actual buying price is the same as Cryptopia and fluctuating with it. The actual value of ACC as I'm writing this post is already 0,15 USD/ACC.

I hope this clears things up. If everything is ok we can unblock your TG account.

amintek15

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:17:20 PM

DON'T BUY THIS IS SCAM

Please don't expect a normal conversation when you start shouting nonsense in the first 3 words of your phrase. So to ensure that everybody is able to have a decent conversation, I deleted your posts and blocked your account.

We sold some coins that were in escrow for advertising partners during the ICO. The escrow coins will be sold to advertising partners for 0,50 USD/ACC. As mentioned on our website (during the ICO) they were on discount for 50%. So that means that all these coins were sold for 0,25 USD/ACC.

Nothing has really changed since. The only thing that's different is that we now have a buy option on our website that is facilitating direct sales from the Cryptopia Exchange. We are facilitating this option because many people reached out to us asking for buy options with local money transfer systems like iDeal, Paypal or Sofort. As you can see the actual buying price is the same as Cryptopia and fluctuating with it. The actual value of ACC as I'm writing this post is already 0,15 USD/ACC.

I hope this clears things up. If everything is ok we can unblock your TG account.

Wow everything would be nice if you would give a response directly and not consider me like any other FUD. I accept your response Thanks, no need to unblock my telegram account
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 05:47:02 PM

DON'T BUY THIS IS SCAM

Wow everything would be nice if you would give a response directly and not consider me like any other FUD. I accept your response Thanks, no need to unblock my telegram account

Hey just don't dump your coins, it would be very unwise to do so. devs and team are working hard in the background polishing the product instead of worrying about trading. Once advertisers partner up wit acc 0.25 will settle in, possibly 0.50, with $1 definitely not out of the question.
amintek15

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:04:27 PM

@JungleOnion really I wanted to dump it yesterday and sent it to cryptocopia in 2 transactions:
the little one is still not confirmed and the big one doesnt even arrived on the exchange, I don't know where is it, not on exchange, not on explorer and not on my wallet .. Will wait before making a ticket because blockchain is not working 100% today
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:17:00 PM

I just fired up desktop client and bounty tokens are there
Thank you
For the guys that think it is a scam, it is not.
Just ask devs to check

Regards
amintek15

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:23:37 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 12:02:05 PM by amintek15

Ok who can I contact with my transaction problem ??
I sent 2 days ago almost 9k of ACC and I have still 0 confirmations, no coin on my wallet and no transaction on blockchain so Cryptopia can't do anything. I have every proofs on my wallet and its correctly synced

edit: after 3 days it's finally arrived on blockchain, thanks
Lisk-investor

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Lisk the future is bright!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:54:00 PM

intresting coin. just bought some from the ico.
bounty for getting listed on bittrex or poloniex should be bigger..

goodluck working on the project. idea is great.

mbe48

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:20:24 PM

I have entered the Adcoin address in bounty, but in my wallet still no balance, why?
Fadayko

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:05:02 PM

Nethash of adcoin is low but the difficulty is at 7,454 and previous block was 1,863. Why is this so high? This is why it takes shareholders days to receive and transfer their adcoin. You have effectively killed mining with the premine.
poer

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 07:28:13 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 11:58:36 PM by poer

slow for payment  Cry Cry Cry Cry

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sunsetblues

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:11:15 AM

Looking at coinmarketcap.com ACC is up 6.83% to $0.274882 so that's good news for everyone!  yay!!! Wink

Dev, I've yet to get my bounty payment and after pool mining on your site for a couple of days I never received anything. When you have time could you please check into that for me? Aax888VdJXfCBjjURBurFtD1hKUsHr31Mh

Also my wallet will not sync any idea when this will be resolved? It would be nice to see the blockchain growing steadily.

Have faith in humanity and never lose hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: