Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:59:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain looks like they're releasing a 15GH/s DASH miner called the AntMiner D3  (Read 299576 times)
Albortz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:04:57 AM

I ordered one.
One thing for sure though is that the difficulty will be rising A LOT, so doing a profitability calculator at the moment is not that accurate when you think about the possible situation in September.

The first batch you ordered when did they say it would ship? This is so I have an idea on my 'hopeful' grab of one or more of the next batch.

thanks for the info

What is the probability that they will have a release of these on Hashnest?

100% by Sept imho Smiley

HAHA Look who's around Tongue 

Seems like you were right about a not to far away release of a Dash miner Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinfuck

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:24:58 AM

hello i paid them via bitcoin

but still on there site it says paying

[/url]
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1459

Clueless!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:42:03 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 08:52:53 AM by Searing

true or scam?

not sure yet....is on the DOES NOT have any info on English pages there.

here is google translate (if it takes)

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=zh-CN&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.innosilicon.com.cn%2Fhtml%2Fnews%2F21.html&edit-text=

I'm unsure ..the email address etc looks different ..could be a scam/clone page

also is this the proper web page for these guys?

miner_sales@innosilicon.com.cn

What the 'blurb' says when translated

30.2Ghs 750W, Innosilicon today announced the launch of the next generation of X11 full custom-made chip and mine A5 DashMaster. The product is the company in the Wright A4 mine after another masterpiece, carefully optimized by the multinational team development, the performance of the world ahead, has completed the chip-level verification, the miners in early September bulk shipments, Provide free warranty for half a year.

Innosilicon A5 DashMaster Master of the world's leading, one-step, to several times the competitive power of the largest computing power, the best energy efficiency than the boutique, to ensure that miners do not regret buying, mining, but the next two years The land of defeat.

end of blurb

Again ..this may be a scam site unsure yet

be cautious

edit : going to the http://www.innosilicon.com/ when I click on some pages I get this  when I click chinese....so maybe it is legit http://www.innosilicon.com.cn/

better folk then me can check this as well...as far as I've stumbled

so to wrap this up THIS MONTH we have either annoucements of July/August shipements of x11 miners or for August/September at various prices from FIVE
x11 miner maker companies

1) Pinidea (supposedly is making a unit this month..I forget the name kicked around)

2) Baikal (the 2,000mh x11,x13,x15 miner for $7k)

3) Ibelink (the 10.5g or so x11 miner for various prices (former group buy) but price now on site (sold out) was 6K)

4) Innsosilicon A5 30.2gh miner (still not proven it is not a scam site) no price seen..and again this site may be fake.

5) Bitmain D3 15gh miner for about 3k with shipping and PSU.

So how far can difficulty go on X11 if every miner released in the next 2 months supposedly is at least 10x the speed of the last generatoin?

Again, do your research....just tossing out what I've heard and this 'supposed' innsosilicon" A5 miner...jeez....30.2gh it has to be 'unicorn ware' right?

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Albortz

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:23:12 AM

true or scam?

not sure yet....is on the DOES NOT have any info on English pages there.

here is google translate (if it takes)

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=zh-CN&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.innosilicon.com.cn%2Fhtml%2Fnews%2F21.html&edit-text=

I'm unsure ..the email address etc looks different ..could be a scam/clone page

also is this the proper web page for these guys?

miner_sales@innosilicon.com.cn

What the 'blurb' says when translated

30.2Ghs 750W, Innosilicon today announced the launch of the next generation of X11 full custom-made chip and mine A5 DashMaster. The product is the company in the Wright A4 mine after another masterpiece, carefully optimized by the multinational team development, the performance of the world ahead, has completed the chip-level verification, the miners in early September bulk shipments, Provide free warranty for half a year.

Innosilicon A5 DashMaster Master of the world's leading, one-step, to several times the competitive power of the largest computing power, the best energy efficiency than the boutique, to ensure that miners do not regret buying, mining, but the next two years The land of defeat.

end of blurb

Again ..this may be a scam site unsure yet

be cautious

edit : going to the http://www.innosilicon.com/ when I click on some pages I get this  when I click chinese....so maybe it is legit http://www.innosilicon.com.cn/

better folk then me can check this as well...as far as I've stumbled

so to wrap this up THIS MONTH we have either annoucements of July/August shipements of x11 miners or for August/September at various prices from FIVE
x11 miner maker companies

1) Pinidea (supposedly is making a unit this month..I forget the name kicked around)

2) Baikal (the 2,000mh x11,x13,x15 miner for $7k)

3) Ibelink (the 10.5g or so x11 miner for various prices (former group buy) but price now on site (sold out) was 6K)

4) Innsosilicon A5 30.2gh miner (still not proven it is not a scam site) no price seen..and again this site may be fake.

5) Bitmain D3 15gh miner for about 3k with shipping and PSU.

So how far can difficulty go on X11 if every miner released in the next 2 months supposedly is at least 10x the speed of the last generatoin?

Again, do your research....just tossing out what I've heard and this 'supposed' innsosilicon" A5 miner...jeez....30.2gh it has to be 'unicorn ware' right?

30GH with 750W?   This sounds to good to be true. Considering that ant miner was only able to produce 15GH with 1200W. I mean they most of the time know what they are doing lol...

But reading that so many new X11 miner are released makes me wonder if I even should try to get my hands on a D3. The early bird catches the worm or so right... But with that many hashes added it might be smarter to stay with script for now and await the next generation to stock up

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:51:04 AM

@Searing
Guys from china should help to resolve scam/not scam problem Smiley.
I think this is try for revenage of Innosilicon through scam news. Bitmain destroyed their sale of A4 Scrypt dominator, after they announced L3+. Now they just trying to hurt Bitmain somehow.
For A5 X11 Asic, they need lot of R&D and they do not have capacity and money for such thing. They needed 2 years to develop A4 dominator which was 2 times weaker than L3+, also for higher price....

Difficult will go a lot before first D3 batches arrives...

MaXeY

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:57:00 AM

this mean Dash price will go to the moon Huh!!!!
Albortz

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:00:27 AM

this mean Dash price will go to the moon Huh!!!!

This is hard to say, but if history repeats price will increase.  Normally I would say it is proportional to the usage but in this case, the more money flows into mining hardware the higher the price will be because people will hold back with selling until they make a nice profit.

But it could also stay at this price we have right now. It increased a lot in the last months and the BTC price was also in a depression for years even though a lot of people were mining.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:09:14 AM

Diff follows price....  this is the diff following the price increase of the last months!!

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
kalombo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:13:33 AM

So you guys are saying that by the end of September, the difficulty of DASH will be x10?

Means now is around 500,000 , so it will be 5,000,000 ?? I don't think so... but never say never...

If that is the case, people who purchased the D3 first batch will make 400$us a month worth of dash.... hmm
Thetaj

Activity: 402
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:18:55 AM

holy shit my 1 unit actually went through lol (I panic bought). What do you guys think the resale price would be in Sep? I'm not into Dash so I'd actually like to resell the unit
ghost3ds

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:33:54 AM

Hello everybody!

I'm waiting for the sales to start!  Roll Eyes
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:38:37 AM

@Searing
I think this is try for revenage of Innosilicon through scam news. Bitmain destroyed their sale of A4 Scrypt dominator, after they announced L3+. Now they just trying to hurt Bitmain somehow.
For A5 X11 Asic, they need lot of R&D and they do not have capacity and money for such thing. They needed 2 years to develop A4 dominator which was 2 times weaker than L3+, also for higher price....

yeah...but man 750 watts? what the hell? that is the biggest flaw I see..that this may be 'vaporware' ...that and I heard only in lots of 100 units and no clue on price

but IF every unit more or less from these 5 mnfg's all supposedly releasing around August/Sept are ALL 10x the power of the A900 Baikal

what is a guy to think about difficulty

(gets prepared for August say 15th...get popcorn/candy/pop....pizza coupons......sit back on bitcointalk and watch the lemmings run heather and yon....(always wanted to say
that..makes me sound like and English Nobel)

But utterly befuddled on which/what/how many/when to get any of these beasties.......I think it may be below

I mean a home miner could just get frigging crushed...if these things go like toasters out the door into data halls Sad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:39:33 AM

@Searing

You don't know whether or not they were developing an ASIC for X11 beforehand, though, do you? Perhaps they were already close to finishing it and just decided to announce their miner right after Bitmain did. You also don't know what kind of budget they have and what they can pull off. Whole lotta assumption and little fact.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:48:34 AM

@Searing

You don't know whether or not they were developing an ASIC for X11 beforehand, though, do you? Perhaps they were already close to finishing it and just decided to announce their miner right after Bitmain did. You also don't know what kind of budget they have and what they can pull off. Whole lotta assumption and little fact.

I don't disagree..I'm so clueless on this I'm not even sure I'm still on the same planet...to your point..they have had a long time Innsolicon to develop this.....same with ibelink
so perhaps the crows all came to roost the same month Smiley

but damn...this is like having 5 mnfg's of the first Avalon ASIC Bitcoin miners in 2013 all fighting it out at the same time....not sure what is gonna happen but if even part of
this is true...it will be a volcano of difficulty for x11 coins...

fun times...just when I think I have a clue...slapped back down to kindergarden Sad

micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:38:48 PM

@Searing

You should know that Innosilicon had money problems to finish R&D and production costs for A4 dominator device (and for lot more other devices). A lot of people help them to finish project with their orderds and imagine Innosilicon did not respected that fact.They promissed that devices will be delivered aproximately 1 month after payment and they deliver devices 5-6 moths behind scheduled date, in same time when Bitmain stared to sell 2 times more efficient and better miners for better price. So they screwed their loyal customers. You can make conclusion by yourself what budget they have and how strong they are. They fired news regarding X11 miner, 2 days after Bitmain released D3 batch. They (Innosilicon) usualy promotoing their devices on mid stages of developing, because they need preorder donations to finish R&D and production costs (because they are not even close to Bitmain, I dont promoting Bitmain, but this is fact)....

We can make bets (few btc-s) scam or not scam if u have balls Smiley. Also 750w comsuption for 30 ths, telling a lot of things.
You are still green mate in this business no offense Cheesy.

CryptoCrane (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 02:23:52 PM

@Searing

You should know that Innosilicon had money problems to finish R&D and production costs for A4 dominator device (and for lot more other devices). A lot of people help them to finish project with their orderds and imagine Innosilicon did not respected that fact.They promissed that devices will be delivered aproximately 1 month after payment and they deliver devices 5-6 moths behind scheduled date, in same time when Bitmain stared to sell 2 times more efficient and better miners for better price. So they screwed their loyal customers. You can make conclusion by yourself what budget they have and how strong they are. They fired news regarding X11 miner, 2 days after Bitmain released D3 batch. They (Innosilicon) usualy promotoing their devices on mid stages of developing, because they need preorder donations to finish R&D and production costs (because they are not even close to Bitmain, I dont promoting Bitmain, but this is fact)....

We can make bets (few btc-s) scam or not scam if u have balls Smiley. Also 750w comsuption for 30 ths, telling a lot of things.

Yeah, I'm not willing to trust Innosilicon with my money yet either. Anyone who was here through the years of Butterfly Labs, KNCMiner, Cointerra, etc... knows that even the most well-intentioned ASIC companies have a slim chance of success when it comes to executing and delivering these miners. Innosilicon's timing worries me as I feel they're rushing to get sales to fund their development before the big players eat up the market.

Albortz

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:36:57 PM

@Searing

Yeah, I'm not willing to trust Innosilicon with my money yet either. Anyone who was here through the years of Butterfly Labs, KNCMiner, Cointerra, etc... knows that even the most well-intentioned ASIC companies have a slim chance of success when it comes to executing and delivering these miners. Innosilicon's timing worries me as I feel they're rushing to get sales to fund their development before the big players eat up the market.

I feel the same way. I believe they are way at the beginning of their development and want to skim all the money moving into the D3 with a potential beast of a miner.   

If I would bet they will not be profitable once they really roll of the ship. Invest in something we can kinda be sure will be what they claim and thats the D3

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
newtybar

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:39:15 PM

So you guys are saying that by the end of September, the difficulty of DASH will be x10?

Means now is around 500,000 , so it will be 5,000,000 ?? I don't think so... but never say never...

If that is the case, people who purchased the D3 first batch will make 400$us a month worth of dash.... hmm

Not impossible...rough back of the napkin math...

Major entrants into the market i.e. Bitmain...so 10x the miners...which also have 10x the hashing power.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:22:37 PM

I ordered one.
One thing for sure though is that the difficulty will be rising A LOT, so doing a profitability calculator at the moment is not that accurate when you think about the possible situation in September.

The first batch you ordered when did they say it would ship? This is so I have an idea on my 'hopeful' grab of one or more of the next batch.

thanks for the info

What is the probability that they will have a release of these on Hashnest?

100% by Sept imho Smiley

HAHA Look who's around Tongue  

Seems like you were right about a not to far away release of a Dash miner Cheesy

I need to channel my inner prophecy of bitmain evil, 2 month posts ahead of time. Like just stop already!!!

Or stop posting, in that they are following my posts and using them for evil.

(Damn, I'm sorry I just caused bitmain's Sargon all seeing eye of bitmain Mordor to gaze upon X11,
I'm so ashamed....). 😩

Thetaj

Activity: 402
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:09:44 PM

Easy way to make money guys. Pre-order, then sell when they come out for a nice profit, then buy the coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: