Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:23:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain looks like they're releasing a 15GH/s DASH miner called the AntMiner D3  (Read 299576 times)
joshuajones02

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:11:04 AM

Sold out now. Wow. 2 hours wasted for nothing. I was able to get 5 in my cart and was able to get to the math screen 4 times. It hung up on me there and expired 4 times. I'm so mad right now. Any tips on how you guys were able to get yours to go through from the math screen? When you clicked submit did it submit right off of the bat? Or did you wait a few minutes while it verified?

Any tip that you can give to get me that far?

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol     
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoCrane (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 05:11:11 AM

Sold out now. Wow. 2 hours wasted for nothing. I was able to get 5 in my cart and was able to get to the math screen 4 times. It hung up on me there and expired 4 times. I'm so mad right now. Any tips on how you guys were able to get yours to go through from the math screen? When you clicked submit did it submit right off of the bat? Or did you wait a few minutes while it verified?

Wait another 30 minutes. I'm betting we see a bunch go back in-stock.

crypticj

Activity: 873
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:11:18 AM

Same issue got stuck at math screen i was using chrome and windows 10

i am going to try explorer next time.
jchi2210

Activity: 442
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:11:33 AM

What a complete utter waste of my time lol. I hope Caanan is able to get off of their feet a little better. Bitmain will be the death of us.

Halo Platform is one of the fastest Blockchains I've seen yet. They have FREE transactions. 250 Millisecond Block speeds. Smart contracts, Masternodes, blockchain games, and their own high speed DEX with BTC/ETH/USDC pairs. Similar to ETH, Waves, EOS, and more yet with only $1 million mcap. This video showcases the speed and reliability of the blockchain using the DEX, Masternodes (that will soon payout in BTC and ETH), blockchain games, and more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g74d3ixX7E8&feature=youtu.be
leecher2k16

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:11:56 AM

you can check the next hours, sometimes some units drops and are again able to order .)
jchi2210

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:12:43 AM

you can check the next hour, sometimes some units drops and are again able to order .)

Thanks guys, I appreciate the heads up.

Halo Platform is one of the fastest Blockchains I've seen yet. They have FREE transactions. 250 Millisecond Block speeds. Smart contracts, Masternodes, blockchain games, and their own high speed DEX with BTC/ETH/USDC pairs. Similar to ETH, Waves, EOS, and more yet with only $1 million mcap. This video showcases the speed and reliability of the blockchain using the DEX, Masternodes (that will soon payout in BTC and ETH), blockchain games, and more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g74d3ixX7E8&feature=youtu.be
jchi2210

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:13:31 AM

Same issue got stuck at math screen i was using chrome and windows 10

i am going to try explorer next time.

I'm on windows 7 and chrome as well. I may try IE next. Then maybe firefox. This happened to me on the last batch of L3+ as well.

joshuajones02

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:15:46 AM

I need to get some sleep.. hope you guys are able to get one in the next 20-30 from any dropped orders. Later

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol     
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
leecher2k16

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:16:03 AM

Win7 and FireFox on Fibre DSL ^^
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1459

Clueless!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:17:11 AM

At 20k of units being dumped along with others already..not to mention more in the future

maybe not getting one, you all dodged a bullet?

I mean 20k really? sheesh

1k,10k,20k makes no diff right or wrong getting some...if you can't get in

gonna be worse imho for the next scrypt-pow L3+ batch

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
crypticj

Activity: 873
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:18:48 AM

At 20k of units being dumped along with others already..not to mention more in the future

hashnest will most likely list 3000 units at $2500 in October.
jchi2210

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:19:53 AM

]

Maybe, maybe not  Grin I mean wasn't the same thing said when the L3+ first came out? they are still profitable if you can get your hands on one. It just sucks that freaking bitcoin will not stay consistent right now. On the current path, I'm guessing it'll go back down to 3800.

Luckily for me, I already have 13 D3's coming in beginning of November. Hopefully they can advance shipment  Roll Eyes

ztianf

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:30:23 AM

No need to worry about your browsers guys, it's the F5 button that needs to be tuned up. This is the 4. sale I tried to buy on, and the first complete Smiley
Also, the captcha verification got stuck, but I found my order through User Center/ my order and found payment there.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:40:08 AM

]

Maybe, maybe not  Grin I mean wasn't the same thing said when the L3+ first came out? they are still profitable if you can get your hands on one. It just sucks that freaking bitcoin will not stay consistent right now. On the current path, I'm guessing it'll go back down to 3800.

Luckily for me, I already have 13 D3's coming in beginning of November. Hopefully they can advance shipment  Roll Eyes

Ah...I was on that train in got some L3's and on April fools day (April 1st) announced a 6 buck floor on LTC price on bitcointalk and laughed at via pm by many...thus justifying my 12-14 month ROI at $6 bet in my own mind and 1/4 off equip deduction in real money off taxes for equip 2017.

the price went to 50 bucks from 4.15 for LTC

so yeah, what you say could happen...I'm saying with th number of units for x11 out in the world (or coming) it kinda MUST happen imho
for ROI....big time price rise equiv to LTC pump for x11 coins

not a slam....just saying..longer odds than normal with the volume of equipment hitting the world from 5 different manufacturers....

a person could take the same position on pow scrypt mining and the L3+ also....

its toaster city out there folks.....no matter what the flavor of ASIC in question

(running with the herd...always makes me nervous...I either want to be way out in front..1st in line for new asic...or way in the back
of the herd picking up used stuff.....just saying)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
jchi2210

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:44:28 AM

]

Maybe, maybe not  Grin I mean wasn't the same thing said when the L3+ first came out? they are still profitable if you can get your hands on one. It just sucks that freaking bitcoin will not stay consistent right now. On the current path, I'm guessing it'll go back down to 3800.

Luckily for me, I already have 13 D3's coming in beginning of November. Hopefully they can advance shipment  Roll Eyes

Ah...I was on that train in got some L3's and on April fools day (april 1st) announced a 6 buck floor on LTC price thus justifying my
12-14 month ROI and 1/4 off equip deduction in real money off taxes for equip that year.

the price went to 50 bucks

so yeah, what you say could happen...I'm saying with the amount of units for x11 out in the world (or coming) it kinda MUST happen imho
for ROI....

not a slam....just saying..longer odds then normal with the volume of equip hitting the world from 5 different manufacturers....

I completely understand lol. You may actually be 100% correct, I think my 13 will do me for now. I think we all may of have dodged a bullet with them releasing 20k and they sold out in 2 hours. its crazy stupid. Its even stupider that we couldn't even get in to get any. That math verification is killing a lot of legit orders. I know I did the math right!! haha So is there anything in your opinion worth purchasing? I'm hoping to get 3 more of the S9's when they release the next batch.

Also--Do you guys think they are done releasing for the night? It's been a solid 45 mins and it seems like the site is calming down.

art29

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:47:13 AM

]

Maybe, maybe not  Grin I mean wasn't the same thing said when the L3+ first came out? they are still profitable if you can get your hands on one. It just sucks that freaking bitcoin will not stay consistent right now. On the current path, I'm guessing it'll go back down to 3800.

Luckily for me, I already have 13 D3's coming in beginning of November. Hopefully they can advance shipment  Roll Eyes

Ah...I was on that train in got some L3's and on April fools day (april 1st) announced a 6 buck floor on LTC price thus justifying my
12-14 month ROI and 1/4 off equip deduction in real money off taxes for equip that year.

so yeah, what you say could happen...I'm saying with the amount of units for x11 out in the world (or coming) it kinda MUST happen imho
for ROI....

not a slam....just saying..longer odds then normal with the volume of equip hitting the world from 5 different manufacturers....

I completely understand lol. You may actually be 100% correct, I think my 13 will do me for now. I think we all may of have dodged a bullet with them releasing 20k and they sold out in 2 hours. its crazy stupid. Its even stupider that we couldn't even get in to get any. That math verification is killing a lot of legit orders. I know I did the math right!! haha So is there anything in your opinion worth purchasing? I'm hoping to get 3 more of the S9's when they release the next batch.

Also--Do you guys think they are done releasing for the night? It's been a solid 45 mins and it seems like the site is calming down.

I don't think so, they will do another small Crypto only batch for people who didn't pay. Go to bed imo, I am.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:53:12 AM

]

for ROI....

remember also bigger folk have different needs..due to the above price pump on ltc and my mining I'm at the 50% tax rate (if I can't find replacement equipment to nullify that)

thus I can give 50% to the tax man (fed/state/etc)

or

I can take that 50% apply it to equip ..get an additional this year 100% off gross equip deduction (equiv to 25% off real $$$ I'm gonna have to pay the
tax man this year) and thus only really be in danger on 25%

thus even if I only get 25% back on the equipment...I'm more or less even on having to pay the tax man..its a wash

thus why everyone and his brother imho is out grabbing equip....there are tax consequences of 4.15 LTC to 50 buck LTC

anyway, it is a theory

thus my risk vs reward is 25% more risk on equip vs just paying the tax man...I'll take them odds

at D3's and x11 difficulty...this may be suspect even with this angle imho...maybe same suspect action for L3+'s in the future

might be better to give the tax man 1/2 my wad this year and have 1/2 the wad for equip in 2018....rather than buy dubious equipment

this year

so anyway, again imho...why it got so damn weird for getting equip at the end of this year

Joecolmenaresv

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:44:49 AM

]

for ROI....

remember also bigger folk have different needs..due to the above price pump on ltc and my mining I'm at the 50% tax rate (if I can't find replacement equipment to nullify that)

or

I can take that 50% apply it to equip ..get an additional this year 100% off gross equip deduction (equiv to 25% off real $$$ I'm gonna have to pay the

thus even if I only get 25% back on the equipment...I'm more or less even on having to pay the tax man..its a wash

thus why everyone and his brother imho is out grabbing equip....there are tax consequences of 4.15 LTC to 50 buck LTC

anyway, it is a theory

thus my risk vs reward is 25% more risk on equip vs just paying the tax man...I'll take them odds

at D3's and x11 difficulty...this may be suspect even with this angle imho...maybe same suspect action for L3+'s in the future

might be better to give the tax man 1/2 my wad this year and have 1/2 the wad for equip in 2018....rather than buy dubious equipment

this year

so anyway, again imho...why it got so damn weird for getting equip at the end of this year

I am so pissed at Bitcoin right now. Not only that I got stuck 6 times, yes 6 times in two different computer at the freaking Captch math and could not buy 1 single machine, BUT ALSO, I got a L3+ in July and 3 out of 4 Hash boards do not work , I tried everything, restarting, factory reset, updated Firmware, changes the power suppply, and NOTHING, so machine is dead and I guess I will have so send the entire machine to China because most likely the 4th hash board will eventually dies as well. But again, whom else can I buy from... Now they make it impossible to buy, I sill love their miners but damn, they are going backwards here instead of improving. if anyone knows one other thing I can do to my faulty L3 before shipping back to China, please do tell.

Also, if anyone here got lucky buying D3s tonight, please tell me how you manages to get through the math captcha part. I have a Macbook pro, good internet and used Chrome. Thank you
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:12:03 AM

]

for ROI....

or

anyway, it is a theory

this year

I am so pissed at Bitcoin right now. Not only that I got stuck 6 times, yes 6 times in two different computer at the freaking Captch math and could not buy 1 single machine, BUT ALSO, I got a L3+ in July and 3 out of 4 Hash boards do not work , I tried everything, restarting, factory reset, updated Firmware, changes the power suppply, and NOTHING, so machine is dead and I guess I will have so send the entire machine to China because most likely the 4th hash board will eventually dies as well. But again, whom else can I buy from... Now they make it impossible to buy, I sill love their miners but damn, they are going backwards here instead of improving. if anyone knows one other thing I can do to my faulty L3 before shipping back to China, please do tell.

Also, if anyone here got lucky buying D3s tonight, please tell me how you manages to get through the math captcha part. I have a Macbook pro, good internet and used Chrome. Thank you

i did not have a math captch part....unless that was for the paid option (never got that far....and forget if I did such on my previous orders)

again ..in hindsight not sure those who did not get any D3's did not dodge a bullet...I mean 20k really? what next month another 20K (bitmain they are consistent toaster pushers)

Mimi Peri Rapunchelle

Activity: 400

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:29:30 AM

I strongly agree that the benefits of Antminer D3 will not approach the current profit once they are shipped. The question why miners in China can make money from the same equipment and prices?
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: