Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:55:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain looks like they're releasing a 15GH/s DASH miner called the AntMiner D3  (Read 299576 times)
kalombo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:34:06 AM

Hello guys,

I ordered 2 Antminers D3. One from the 1st batch ( 15-25 sept ) and one from the 2nd one ( 18-28 sept ). Both are PAID in my Bitmain account.

I also purchased 4 L3+. One is coming at the end of August. The other 3 are coming in the September batch.

I also have 5 PSU from Bitmain. One of them can power 2 machines at 220-230v ( 18 connectors ).

Everything has been already PAID and is pending shipping when the time comes.

I am located in Europe ( Athens - Greece ).

I had planned to start mining in the house and had a room that was apart from the others reserved for that. Unfortunately, we need to use the room for something else, so i just can't mine in the garage because it's simply impossible.

I could possibly tell a friend to use his work space, but it would make me totally uncomfortable to ask such a thing because it's not just for 2-3 months but for a lot more...

Worst case scenario, if i have to mine i also have a backup plan but it will be kind of complicated too.

So i decided to sell. Yes all this equipment.

I can show you screenshots of my account or do anything to gain anyone's trust. I also have all the emails Bitmain sent me when they got the payments for all my orders.

If we have a deal and you are located in Europe, you are more than welcome in Athens, to meet in person and do the exchange. If you live far, i really don't know how to handle this unless you pay and i ship it or something. I don't have issues with Escrow, but i don't know how they would keep cash for so long, and also I need to know that the person will actually buy the machine and not make me wait and then change his/her mind.
Any suggestions welcome here.

Please PM me if you are interested. My prices are based on the offers i received from people on Twitter and people i chat with. It's nothing crazy, but know it is a chance to purchase D3 from the first batches.... And i don't see a lot of people selling those.... Also the L3+ is still very profitable if you check how to mine other coins too like GameCredits, Digibyte , Score coin, and simply exchange them on Bittrex or Poloniex for whatever you want!

Understand that with all the material i purchased since June, you can clearly see i was trying to make my own mini-farm, and that i am not a person looking to resell after purchasing or something.

Before you start saying about scam or anything, think that i am willing to meet in person, accept an escrow ( although i dont know how it would work if i dont have it in hand ), Paypal or any suggestions. If you have any questions, please ask. PM me with offers or pricing.

Thank you for your time!

Mike
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptotore

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:40:57 AM

Are you paying taxes Mike?
Greece looking for another bailout.. lol
bearsworth

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:11:04 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 08:23:20 AM by bearsworth

Could anyone recommend a PSU besides the antminer one? For the antminer L3's the hp dps 1200 worked well, but I don't think they can be used for these because it appears the D3 draws 1200 watts on its own. Thanks Wink.

Bitrated user: cryptomark.
Ryancope123

Activity: 277

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:13:52 AM

Hi there,
for those who didnt catch it I do have here some new orders for sale:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2060485.0

This needs to be stopped, i hope bitmain can do something with IP recognition when creation of an account, and stamp this crud out !!!!

Mike011

Activity: 312
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:48:07 AM

Well, if you look on Bitmain site, NONE of their miners are available for purchase. Same with Innosilicon. Looks highly unprofessional to me. Fishy as well.
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:54:03 AM

Well, if you look on Bitmain site, NONE of their miners are available for purchase. Same with Innosilicon. Looks highly unprofessional to me. Fishy as well.

The mining boom, they're sold out. Bitmain's BTC miners were always sold in batches and sold out between batches.

QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:09:55 AM

It's called "lack of available foundry capacity for small manufacturers" so they can't get enough chips to make as many miners as they would like to make.

It's PART of the same reason why certain models of AMD and to a lesser degree NVidia GPUs have been in VERY SHORT SUPPLY for the last 3-4 months.

Are you going to now claim that AMD and NVidia are "fishy"?

This is NOT new news, this is an issue that has been ongoing for pretty much EVERYONE that makes gear on the 14/16nm node, except for the very few (Intel, Samsung, and some or all of the other RAM manufacturers) that happen to OWN their own foundries.

This is also an issue that seems to be spreading - RAM pricing has started climbing of late, probably also due to a shortage of capacity at THOSE foundries and demand caused by the GPU shortage (and the amount of RAM needed to populate motherboards on mining rigs to a MUCH lesser degree) coupled with an "incident" at one of the RAM manufacturing foundries that caused a short-term loss of production....

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:32:07 AM

It's called "lack of available foundry capacity for small manufacturers" so they can't get enough chips to make as many miners as they would like to make.

It's PART of the same reason why certain models of AMD and to a lesser degree NVidia GPUs have been in VERY SHORT SUPPLY for the last 3-4 months.

Are you going to now claim that AMD and NVidia are "fishy"?

This is NOT new news, this is an issue that has been ongoing for pretty much EVERYONE that makes gear on the 14/16nm node, except for the very few (Intel, Samsung, and some or all of the other RAM manufacturers) that happen to OWN their own foundries.

This is also an issue that seems to be spreading - RAM pricing has started climbing of late, probably also due to a shortage of capacity at THOSE foundries and demand caused by the GPU shortage (and the amount of RAM needed to populate motherboards on mining rigs to a MUCH lesser degree) coupled with an "incident" at one of the RAM manufacturing foundries that caused a short-term loss of production....

Was that incident a earthquake?

ITOP

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 11:06:19 AM

you could still pre order on itopshop for oct batch.
https://itopshop.net/collections/miners/products/antminer-d3-15-gh-s-dashcoin-miner-pre-order-october-20-30th-batch-ship-from-usa
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1983/0397/products/D33_large.png?v=1501774562
RealKariverson

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:27:23 AM

Is that legit? Price seems a bit low for a resale.
blissz

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:44:57 AM

So I have opened an order twice by mistake, it still is available to pay but it says

Unpaid
Unshipped
Expired

will it be okay if I pay this order? Anyone had this situation? Thanks.

actually I ordered a d3 + powersupply yesterday. Did the exact BTC amount payment within an half an hour (I have screenshots of proof that it was paid in time) and now my order is showing the same status as yours. I made a ticket of course so let you know how it goes... Very annoying at least + 24 hours ago I made a ticket but still got no reply.
Is it better to call them by phone or...?  Huh
CryptoCrane (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 12:49:44 PM

Anyone use these guys before? They appear to only be accepting bitcoin and wire transfer - which is not necessarily suspicious, but I have trouble trusting anyone these days  Undecided.

BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:56:44 PM

So I have opened an order twice by mistake, it still is available to pay but it says

Unpaid
Unshipped
Expired

actually I ordered a d3 + powersupply yesterday. Did the exact BTC amount payment within an half an hour (I have screenshots of proof that it was paid in time) and now my order is showing the same status as yours. I made a ticket of course so let you know how it goes... Very annoying at least + 24 hours ago I made a ticket but still got no reply.
Only if you speak Chinese.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
Derkvanderwoude

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:29:20 PM

Someone knows a 'regular' PSU with all requirements (power and connections)?
Corsair maybe?

cuteman

Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:30:13 PM

Does anybody know whether Bitmain helps in ordering PSU for those who bought a miner without PSU, because of the PSU's absence?
They do not. The PSU's come available much more easily and frequent than the miners. Just wait til the next batch is available and order them the same way you ordered the miner on the website.
Thank you for advice Smiley
blissz

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:17:56 PM

Unpaid
Unshipped
Expired

Ok then I got something to learn to this weekend Wink
But this is a bit annoying, I must hope they don't sell the miner to someone else. How's the experience with bitmain on these kind of issues?
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:12:09 PM

Unpaid
Unshipped
Expired

Ok then I got something to learn to this weekend Wink
But this is a bit annoying, I must hope they don't sell the miner to someone else. How's the experience with bitmain on these kind of issues?
They are actually very good. I had an order marked Unpaid, Expired for an L3+ for 28 days while they awaited a wire transfer. Bitmain doesn't respond like you'd like them to but they get the job done. They are swamped. As long as you send them proof of your payment they will recognize the order as "Paying" and not take it from you. Make sure to use the new system of "proof of payment" on the website under your orders. That's how they are tracking wire transfers now.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
rsup

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:34:09 PM

Anyone use these guys before? They appear to only be accepting bitcoin and wire transfer - which is not necessarily suspicious, but I have trouble trusting anyone these days  Undecided.

I've ordered a case from them and it came. I can't speak for a miner though.
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:36:16 PM

The domain is register under chinese company and host in chinese hosting.
why do they only sell to US Customer and ship FROM USA? to me its a red flag

bearsworth

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:38:26 PM

Someone knows a 'regular' PSU with all requirements (power and connections)?
Corsair maybe?

Would like to know too. If anyone knows a budget psu that fits the need woukd be appreciated.

Bitrated user: cryptomark.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: