Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain looks like they're releasing a 15GH/s DASH miner called the AntMiner D3  (Read 299603 times)
Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:13:16 AM

......wtf will they put up for sale next?

Now that they know how many D3s to produce in total, they will put up at least 1,000 on hashnest by end of this month. For around $ 3,000/pc.
It was the same strategy with the L3s.

What are we thinking then strategy wise with the D3's?

Mining related here, what's your 2 cents worth approach ?

Mine the hell out of them and pray that Dash continues to go up.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:18:26 AM

......wtf will they put up for sale next?

Now that they know how many D3s to produce in total, they will put up at least 1,000 on hashnest by end of this month. For around $ 3,000/pc.
It was the same strategy with the L3s.

What are we thinking then strategy wise with the D3's?

Mining related here, what's your 2 cents worth approach ?

Mine the hell out of them and pray that Dash continues to go up.

yeah...I have the 2nd batch I think that 'supposedly' will ship between Sept 15th and Sept 28th....with all the other x11 crap from 5 different mnfg's hitting
the world the 1st week of October..best I can figure. (ouch!)

That beast was $2,600.00 usd

I got the (was it the 4th batch?) that ships the first week in November

thus IF I get unit D3 #1 2 weeks ahead of everyone else in October that slams the difficulty up ...and counting D3 #2 a month after ships first week of November
at $1500 usd ...I MIGHT just MIGHT......get the LTC I put into BOTH back.....

so yeah ...mine the hell out of them and pray that dash continues to go up indeed!!!

(not my wisest move....on either unit D3 #1 or D3 #2...but what can you say...I'm a sucker for a pretty asic) Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:56:44 PM

I just tried emailing a few random firstname.lastname@bitmain.com addresses of known employees to see if any of them get to someone who can help me get my order fiasco sorted out.  If any of that goes well, I'll be removing my angry anti-Bitmain rants so don't be surprised if a bunch of my messages disappear, that would mean things went well.

OMG I found someone that replies to emails at Bitmain.

This is a promising step.  Fingers crossed.  Thanks craft_mine!
No one cares. Stop posting your childish drama in these threads. It has NOTHING to do with the thread topic. All your posts should have been deleted already.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
DANTER

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:01:12 PM

Hi Guys
I spend some time reading all information on this topic - I would like to ask a serious question and your honest opinions about my situation with DASH.
I bought D3 from re-seller from FIRST batch for 10.000$.

Do you guys think there is a chance to get ROI by the end of they year ?

Should I try to renegotiate the deal with re-seller?
- If yes what arguments should I use when trying to beat the price a bit
- I know he paid 2.5K$ to bitmain and will have to pay import taxes etc.

I got the feeling that 10K$ wont be possible to get from it from end of Sept to end of DEC and I just wondering what should be the reasonable price which I can try to negotiate with him.

Many Thanks for any help...
greyworld

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:04:58 PM

No one cares. Stop posting your childish drama in these threads. It has NOTHING to do with the thread topic. All your posts should have been deleted already.

Cheesy  You're an idiot.

"Stop posting childish drama" he says... as he posts childish drama.

To the people that have PM'd me about this, I will do my best to help.  If I see any positive change to my order status I'll outline the specific steps I took to make that happen.

'¸ __ ¸*ˆ * ·¸ ____ ¸*ˆ*· ¸ ______________________ ¸ ·*ˆ*¸ ____ ¸· * ˆ*¸ __ ¸'
. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ `·.,¸¸,' ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ',¸¸,.·´ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
CryptoCrane (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 01:06:48 PM

Hi Guys
I spend some time reading all information on this topic - I would like to ask a serious question and your honest opinions about my situation with DASH.

I got the feeling that 10K$ wont be possible to get from it from end of Sept to end of DEC and I just wondering what should be the reasonable price which I can try to negotiate with him.

I think there's a decent chance that you will earn back your $10k as long as you receive yours immediately. I don't think it will happen by December though. Probably Jan/Feb.

BenRickert

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:08:43 PM

I'm completely new at BitcoinTalk, just spent the last 2 hours reading most of the lasts poata of
This thread. I need advise from someone who is not really emotional but objective.

I bought 4 D3 1 from a Reseller (oct batch) at $4.000 and 3 straight from Bitmain at $1450 each (November batch)

The first one I got was a rookie mistake but what's done is done, my question is:

What would you do in my position, would you try to resell the machines ? Or
Just keep them. I guess one of the things in my favor is I'm in Venezuela and electricity bills are
Virtually FREE.

My friend who actually introduced me to the mining word said
Similar speculations were made with L3's and as it turns out
It hasn't been bad at all.

What are the real possible scenarios here? I'm in no rush
Of getting ROI this year but I certainly wouldn't wanna wait over a year
To get my $9,000 back, in that case I would rather  Invest in my current field
(Social media).

I await for your kind replies. Thank you. Have a nice day
If your costs are nill as you say, just mine them. The last batch took almost three days to sell out at $1500USD. It's highly unlikely you can resell them for near what you paid to the reseller. You say you paid $9,000.00? My math based on what you told us is you spent $20,350.00 no?? 4 X $4,000.00 + 3 X $1,450.00. Fire them up and work them. You'll get your money back. It won't take a year with low electricity. I feel like worst case scenario, you'll make $450.00 per month per unit. If that's true, 6.5-7 months and you'll be whole again and mining profits. Good luck.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
greyworld

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:10:41 PM

Hi Guys

The math I've done on it would seem to indicate you'll be hard pressed to get 10k by end of year.  However, getting in on first batch will help a lot, your profits will be much higher than later batches, obviously.  It looks like when the D3's all ship, Dash diff is going up by 20x-30x... so daily return is going way down.  Especially when that much larger last batch ships.  You might get $100+ a day for a while when you first get the device.

[EDIT: I misread the OP, no coffee yet here.  4 devices total?  Yeah you'll make 10k by end of year, imo.  Most of it in the first month.]

I think if I were you, my plan would be to hold all the dash you mine for as long as possible, because as the diff goes up, the value of existing coins should too.  That will retroactively raise your income rates (but not if you've already converted it to BTC/fiat/etc).

. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
BenRickert

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:14:32 PM

Cheesy  You're an idiot.

"Stop posting childish drama" he says... as he posts childish drama.

To the people that have PM'd me about this, I will do my best to help.  If I see any positive change to my order status I'll outline the specific steps I took to make that happen.
You spend your whole life on a forum, spewing your delusion and paranoia all over the board. Crying to strangers like a little bitch, about your perceived persecution and  the big bad Bitmain company whose sole purpose in life is to rip you off. Really you're an insufferable little punk and a spineless piece of shit. If you were in prison, which I suspect at some point you will be because you're so stupid, you would be the one in the corner of the cell block known as the community "receptacle" of all the other inmate's sexual desires.

greyworld

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:19:59 PM

blah blah blah

Phew, someone needs a hug. 

Like I said before, if you can't help yourself from posting abusive OT nonsense, just send it in a PM.

Joecolmenaresv

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:23:59 PM

I'm completely new at BitcoinTalk, just spent the last 2 hours reading most of the lasts poata of
This thread. I need advise from someone who is not really emotional but objective.

I bought 4 D3 1 from a Reseller (oct batch) at $4.000 and 3 straight from Bitmain at $1450 each (November batch)

The first one I got was a rookie mistake but what's done is done, my question is:

What would you do in my position, would you try to resell the machines ? Or
Just keep them. I guess one of the things in my favor is I'm in Venezuela and electricity bills are
Virtually FREE.

My friend who actually introduced me to the mining word said
Similar speculations were made with L3's and as it turns out
It hasn't been bad at all.

What are the real possible scenarios here? I'm in no rush
Of getting ROI this year but I certainly wouldn't wanna wait over a year
To get my $9,000 back, in that case I would rather  Invest in my current field
(Social media).

I await for your kind replies. Thank you. Have a nice day
If your costs are nill as you say, just mine them. The last batch took almost three days to sell out at $1500USD. It's highly unlikely you can resell them for near what you paid to the reseller. You say you paid $9,000.00? My math based on what you told us is you spent $20,350.00 no?? 4 X $4,000.00 + 3 X $1,450.00. Fire them up and work them. You'll get your money back. It won't take a year with low electricity. I feel like worst case scenario, you'll make $450.00 per month per unit. If that's true, 6.5-7 months and you'll be whole again and mining profits. Good luck.

Thank you very much, but just to clarify I only paid one at $4,000 (October batch ) and I paid 3 at $1.450
(Nov batch).

And yes, Venezuela is supposed to be the cheapest spot In the World to
Mine as both Internet and Electricity are AGAIN, virtually FREE.

I really thank you for your opinion and wishes. Let's see what happened in
October and Novermber. I have faith.

Also, the clown with conspiracy theories about BTC and Bitmain was getting a
Little too annoying, Maybe he should be banned and let the rest of us
Communicate here. Thanks again
greyworld

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:39:43 PM

... he says on his second post ever.  Aside from today's activity, it doesn't look like you've ever communicated here at all.  Signed up today actually.

Lol, sock accounts are fun, right?

mdude77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:53:45 PM

I believe there is an "ignore" option here that will cause a user's posts to simply not exist for you.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
Joecolmenaresv

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:09:40 PM

... he says on his second post ever.  Aside from today's activity, it doesn't look like you've ever communicated here at all.  Signed up today actually.

Lol, sock accounts are fun, right?

There is life and mining beyond BitcoinTalk

If you find BTC to be a scam and you still got a loan to buy a
S9 to mine bitcoin , then something is seriously wrong with you
As your actions are not coherent with what you are saying
And I would advise profesional help inmediately. Sorry for calling you
A clown, that was out of line, but you are not making any sense... claiming
BTC is a scam and still mining and spending money on this?

The reason I said you should be banned is because people enter this thread and in the last few
Pages all they can see is you complaining about cryptocirrency , Bitmain and life...

I think we can't loose focus, theead is about D3s pal, let's keep it that way. Again, sorry for calling you
A clown.
greyworld

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:27:34 PM

The reason I said you should be banned is because people enter this thread and in the last few
Pages all they can see is you complaining about cryptocirrency , Bitmain and life...

As mentioned, an ignore option does exist and you are encouraged to use it, or PM me your complaints, instead of junking up the thread with this petty BS.

You may think my statements about Bitmain are not relevant, but considering this is a Bitmain product, whether or not they actually ship what you order is of considerable interest to people.  Since I'm not getting any response at all from the Bitmain support area, and my order has sat in limbo for six weeks, being vocal in areas like this is the one of very few options left to me.

And just because I view BTC and crypto in general as a giant scam doesn't mean I won't get a piece of action.  Damn near everything in our world today is a scam.  Some of them are more profitable then others, it's all a matter of timing.

You can call me whatever you want, I do not care.  What you call me is of no significance compared to what you demonstrate yourself to be.

Do you need help finding the ignore option?

Ryancope123

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:12:10 PM

Can we get back on track...

Peoples plans on mining with the D3?

Straight for DASH ?

Use nicehash = auto payout to BTC?

Dash + hold for 500-600 + if we get there?

greyworld

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:18:39 PM

Straight for DASH ?

I just found out I'll be getting a D3 from someone incredibly kind (not Bitmain).  So I guess I have some skin in the game now, should be here in the Nov batch.

My plan is to mine the Dash and hold it until next year sometime.  Diff is going to go up by 20x-30x, I think Dash value will skyrocket.  Payout to BTC = leaving money on the table.

Joecolmenaresv

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:22:03 PM

Straight for DASH ?

I will keep the Dash coins at least for 6 months and hope for the coin to skyrocket

Mining difficulty is at 1.2 Million today,  it keeps going up and down and the first batch
Is not even out yet... I don't understand
hackmyl1fe

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:56:29 PM

Straight for DASH ?

I will keep the Dash coins at least for 6 months and hope for the coin to skyrocket

Mining difficulty is at 1.2 Million today,  it keeps going up and down and the first batch

Ya keeping dash for a while might be the best option. Wait for it to pump and then sell some
fynxgloire

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:36:09 PM

Straight for DASH ?

Hi,
do you know a good DASH pool to mine from and get paid in DASH?
AS I understand it using Nicehash only pays with BITCOIN, so that would not be a good choice correct?
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: