Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:56:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Platform for crypto-based bounties  (Read 1065 times)
abitCrypto

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:44:41 AM

I think you guys don't check the other sections of this forum. There is already a site that publishes all the bounty information. Its really a nice site. The site url is  http://bountylord.com. They have a pretty good design and the site owner always update the site with new bounty informations every 2 days. This site was actually announced in the service announcements area. I think that's why many are unware about such a nice site.

It is really great and very comfortable in using!!! ))) It is a list of projects, you can see the information at once - active this campaign or not, the terms of it's status, here is the link to the Bitcointalk thread, the information about the budget of the project, and for more detailed information of the project you may press the button - DETAILS, and there you may learn everything you need about the chosen project. Really cool URl and very good service. I always use it for searching the information about Bounty campaigns. Reccomend it to everyone ))))))

and I use another one  - https://icotracker.net. Reccomend it also to you. Very good interface, simple for understanding and usage, all needed information about projects with all the links to the threads, sites and other official resources of the projecs, and there are sections  - current, upcoming or past projects. Very good, to my mind.

Awesome, thanks for sharing this link, that's really helpful, it's really difficult to to find upcoming bounties in the forum. The main problem is the format is not standard and not gets updated in timely fashion.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fayelyn21

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:07:47 PM

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sXCWq7jhkjXeNwkY8sL9RZjMwr6GAlih0iV7vnZS0xI
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:13:51 PM

I don't really see the benefit of creating a whole new platform around this. It would be handy but essentially all you are doing is taking a sub forum and expanding it. And how would the business model work? Surely you aren't going to make it free considering you will have to employ atleast a developer to this project.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: