Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:29:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Platform for crypto-based bounties  (Read 1065 times)
sheld0n (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:54:38 PM

I am missing a platform that lists bounties for crypto projects. The most bounties on Bitcointalk are offered in the appropriate announcement threads or sometime on special bounty threads of a coin. It is really hard to overview all this.

Therefore, there should be a platform where every project can announce the bounties they offer. The platform may provide a search feature to filter the bounties for the particular skill ( programming, marketing, translating, etc.)

Unfortunately I do not have the skills to create such a platform. But perhaps someone else have. I just post this to discuss the idea. Feel free to implement it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:01:18 PM

I am missing a platform that lists bounties for crypto projects. The most bounties on Bitcointalk are offered in the appropriate announcement threads or sometime on special bounty threads of a coin. It is really hard to overview all this.

Therefore, there should be a platform where every project can announce the bounties they offer. The platform may provide a search feature to filter the bounties for the particular skill ( programming, marketing, translating, etc.)

Unfortunately I do not have the skills to create such a platform. But perhaps someone else have. I just post this to discuss the idea. Feel free to implement it.
Some projects actually put their bounty on freelancing sites that pays in bitcoin like xbtfreelancer or workforbitcoins. I've seen some but I rarely see them as well. The thing is most bounty being offered by these projects are either in form of tokens or by stakes where they will be rewarded right after they reach their goal.
I agree tho that it will def. be nice to have a site or a platform to view all available bounties in the cryptocurrency community but I think that it will be hard to monitor all at once.
atun jong

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

atun jong

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:13:05 PM

How are we to start this project while I'm still a Newbie Huh

sheld0n (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:30:48 PM

Could not find work4bitcoins, only job4bitcoins but I was not able to open the site. Seems it is unavailable.

I know xbtfreelancer. But it is different to the site I meant. xbtfreelancer offers are not paid in the respective tokens, but only in Bitcoin. This is why I think there is room for another service which is similar.

Some projects actually put their bounty on freelancing sites that pays in bitcoin like xbtfreelancer or workforbitcoins. I've seen some but I rarely see them as well. The thing is most bounty being offered by these projects are either in form of tokens or by stakes where they will be rewarded right after they reach their goal.
I agree tho that it will def. be nice to have a site or a platform to view all available bounties in the cryptocurrency community but I think that it will be hard to monitor all at once.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:02:57 AM

What platform for this app want be create?
desktop and mobile apps or web based only?
I think this good idea if will be fully automatic system..
My opinion that need create mobile apps for this and user will be get notify about bounty.
atun jong

Activity: 196

atun jong

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:34:54 PM

Great idea on how to find bounty gifts for bounty bitcointalk forums.

pask777

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:28:24 PM

Hi. I'm currently building this Smiley

Platform will go online in around 3 days.

URL: BlockBounty.io

coinenthu

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:16:54 PM

what programming language is best to participate in bounties?
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 08:01:05 PM

Good idea/service you provide here, Unfortunately there is no option for Platform based bounties at your site.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
cjnmoh

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:59:26 AM

I am working for bounty and at time can participate upto 10 bounty. Any one who want to share about his working methods like how many participated organisation. How much actually we can earn by working for bounty monthly and what is the time gap of payment for one bounty from start to end.
sheld0n (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:49:22 PM

Awesone! I really like the site. It is very simple and you get instantly a good overview of the current bounties. I only miss the information when the bounty starts and if has ended already. Maybe you can add later. I will definitely visit the site regulary. I added it to my browser favorites.

Could you also give some information how you determine the BlockBounty rating?

Just out of interest; Did you have the idea before I opened the thread? Or did I inspire you with the idea?

ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:46:04 PM

Awesone! I really like the site. It is very simple and you get instantly a good overview of the current bounties. I only miss the information when the bounty starts and if has ended already. Maybe you can add later. I will definitely visit the site regulary. I added it to my browser favorites.

Could you also give some information how you determine the BlockBounty rating?

Just out of interest; Did you have the idea before I opened the thread? Or did I inspire you with the idea?

I think I'm also going to visit this site; I like the idea of ​​having a specific platform for the bounty search.
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:57:22 AM

I think this is a good idea if there will be an automated system. My opinion needs to make the mobile app to get about this and the user will get information about the gift
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:54:32 PM

This is a great idea! There is currently a thread which lists about 30 signature campaigns, but only ones which pay fully in Bitcoin. I think it would be amazing if there was thread for all available ICOs/bounties including payment amounts.
  I got more interested in ICOs recently, but unfortunately they can be quite complicated to join therefore I am sticking to BTC-only sign campaigns until a platform like you suggested comes along.
nicosey

Activity: 347
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:11:25 PM

How do people manage bounities right now?
larap

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:17:19 PM

This is a cool service, thanks! Please add some filters so that people could search for bounties with specific opportunities.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:50:43 AM

I think you guys don't check the other sections of this forum. There is already a site that publishes all the bounty information. Its really a nice site. The site url is  http://bountylord.com. They have a pretty good design and the site owner always update the site with new bounty informations every 2 days. This site was actually announced in the service announcements area. I think that's why many are unware about such a nice site.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:35:35 AM

I think you guys don't check the other sections of this forum. There is already a site that publishes all the bounty information. Its really a nice site. The site url is  http://bountylord.com. They have a pretty good design and the site owner always update the site with new bounty informations every 2 days. This site was actually announced in the service announcements area. I think that's why many are unware about such a nice site.

It is really great and very comfortable in using!!! ))) It is a list of projects, you can see the information at once - active this campaign or not, the terms of it's status, here is the link to the Bitcointalk thread, the information about the budget of the project, and for more detailed information of the project you may press the button - DETAILS, and there you may learn everything you need about the chosen project. Really cool URl and very good service. I always use it for searching the information about Bounty campaigns. Reccomend it to everyone ))))))

and I use another one  - https://icotracker.net. Reccomend it also to you. Very good interface, simple for understanding and usage, all needed information about projects with all the links to the threads, sites and other official resources of the projecs, and there are sections  - current, upcoming or past projects. Very good, to my mind.

Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:11:17 AM

I see you're just taking your first steps. Of course, this is a necessary decision that should simplify participation in bounty campaigns and I hope it will be really effective.

Also I checked http://bountylord.com and it's good project, although at the moment the functionality is rather limited, this is a quality catalog of bounty campaigns with all links

landersson

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 10:49:16 PM

We have a bounty program going on during the pre-sale of our ethereum token ABT.
Started last week, going on until January.
Check it our here:
https://medium.com/@febrero.daniel/addaps-abt-bounty-campaign-b0b50e713f6e

The browser everyone is talking about:
www.addaps.com
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: