Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:28:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin  (Read 19953 times)
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:29:03 AM

For me its a yes, being unemployed drives people to go to bitcoins if they learned about bitcoins because this would help them to earn extra income while they're looking for a job especialy nowadays looking for a job is not easy. They still should look for a decent job for them to have regular income because bitcoin is not that stable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:50:04 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.

Yes if a certain unemployed person is responsible enough and will think of his future then bitcoin will be a help for him to excel to his choosen field of endeavor and become a sucessful person even due not having a stable job or business. Example of this is if you start earning thru bitcoin it will make  you a sucessful businessman because some of your bitcoin earnings will invest to enterpreneur as capital then the remaining will put on trades and hoard.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:01:57 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
Well, there's nothing wrong with it. We should even be thankful that bitcoin has given this opportunity to us, especially to those who haven't found their permanent job yet. It is also a great thing to teach them (the unemployed) how to earn from bitcoin. But then, they shouldn't take this as a full-time job because it is still better to use your skills and knowledge that you've learned in school by applying for a permanent work. It would be great if he'll make bitcoin as secondary/back-up source of income which, I think, is a great help for the minor daily expenses.
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:21:16 AM

yeah, base on my review in different thread there are lot of people here that has no job and when they know about bitcoin it will be their source of income but even with job there are many here for them to make bitcoin an extra income. but some of them give up their job and choose to bitcoin as their daily job.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:11:50 AM

yeah, base on my review in different thread there are lot of people here that has no job and when they know about bitcoin it will be their source of income but even with job there are many here for them to make bitcoin an extra income. but some of them give up their job and choose to bitcoin as their daily job.

i admitted that i am one of them which don't have any job before i know bitcoin. but after i knew bitcoin, i realize that bitcoin could be my way to earn money and after doing some practices in trading, i found out that from bitcoin now i can make bitcoin as my source of income. but not all of people will trying to make bitcoin as part of the source of income as they don't know much about bitcoin. because in here, many of them which don't know internet, don't know bitcoin and don't understand how bitcoin could help them.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
donGeilo

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:46:05 AM

I slightly agree with this topic . Bitcoin has really helped people to employ themselves . Many people have quit their job to be a full time bitcoin user. Bitcoin gives  a lot of opportunities to the people who lack skills and have minimal knowledge about bitcoins . Many unemployed people who are unable to get jobs in the corporate world tend to find jobs online and many of them ends up finding bitcoins .
It takes very less time to learn about bitcoins and start earning with the help of it . Moreover there are many ways by which people can earn through bitcoins . You don't need to have an particular skill and educational qualification in order to earn bitcoins . So many people unemployed people are driven towards bitcoins .
ProGamerJojo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:51:23 AM

That's right, unemployed population seek different income sources as they don't have a real worl job. That's why they inregrate themselves into bitcoin and blockchain Technologies with hope that they could earn money.  Grin
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:57:41 AM

That's right, unemployed population seek different income sources as they don't have a real worl job. That's why they inregrate themselves into bitcoin and blockchain Technologies with hope that they could earn money.  Grin

I agree. Despite the fact that I have a stable office work, I still need more money for living and I need additional income. Bitcoin is a great source of additional income. In my case, it takes less time than my main job but gives more money. But I'm still trying to combine both.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:01:54 AM

many countries lies in poverty level. many people do not have any job. many unemployee people have not enough money to continue their daily activities.  poor students leave their study wants of money. in these countries unemployee people show their interest in btc. they are driving in btc.
ProGamerJojo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:04:07 AM

Being Unemployed and having knowledge about Bitcoin and Gaining knowledge on how to Profit from bitcoin drives people to stay on it. It gives people a chance to gain money with things they can do.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:20:49 AM

That is also good she has a determination to earn bitcoin while she has unemployed, it is a big help for them just like me. I am now unemployed because I need to focus on my son. So I decided to stay at home with my son because of his condition, good thing that I knew bitcoin so I can earn even I am unemployed.
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:29:04 AM

I first met bitcoin in the year of 2014. I was unemployee at those times. I had a lot of  tax obligation to government. Whatver I did, My tax obligations were in front of me. While I was searching for find a way to solve this problem, I met bitcoin. My dream is the system in which people can make money with their own efforts. Bitcoin filled this gap...
nocturnalsheet

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:52:24 AM

I think that is not true because you will not have the money to buy bitcoin
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:22:54 AM

Bitcoin does not need to buy I did not spend $ 1 to buy my Bitcoin. Just take some time to collect. Ask if they get up just by earning btc to live.
facebookbtc

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:00:53 AM

Does money matters really? You can work here to earned bitcoin. But if you want an easy money and have capital go to trading. That’s it. So if ever you don’t know about campaigns I think you really need to read sometimes.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:09:25 AM

I also agree with this but, not all people may do this becUse they all know that earning bitcoin is not an instant way to earn a money to make a money that support us in everyday life. When we are a newbie we don't earn at that fast because we have so many to discuss about not only on a fewdays or weeks. If we have a job, yes we go to bitcoin but interms of going staight to bitcoin, I'll do it both. I'm still finding a job while doing bitcoins to make sure that I can earn money in two ways.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:15:15 AM

Those who literally surf internet for jobs are more likely have the biggest possibility to be part of this community but those who have no access on that means of communication is long behind the probability. Unemployment pushed every individuals into they’re limits as depressions pressured them to do what is unimaginable. Bitcoin is a door open for this kind of person like me. Hope to be part of this community long enough for me to earned for my family.
grayhound

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:28:54 AM

Most of the people who look for online job are the ones who can actually find job in bitcoin because if the person is not technology oriented they wont be able discover the jobs that has been circulating in the internet.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:40:01 AM

Being unemployed let people search for something to do that they believe that could change their life. Actually, that's also same with people who are employed and sick of working hard with compensation that is less to what they deserve. And because of Bitcoin, trading Cryptocurrencies, dreams can really come true.

because thats truly happen some of us here dont have job and we used it as home based job then if you can now earn as much as regular employee does then you may not look for a job and derives you to stay focus on bitcoin.
Of course, why they seek for another job instead of having bitcoin? Getting involve in bitcoin doesn't mean that just because of having unemployed before, impact this community are welcoming all those who are interested not because you don't have a job. Bitcoin is not the only options, but because of it's promising price and a big chances to earned big money then more people will get through here.
ennovy22

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:36:53 AM

Well as a students, bitcoin helps me a lot to buy my needs. It fits people who are unable to get a job because of job mismatch, being too nervous in some interviews and always don't make it. Bitcoin is a good job for all people that hasn't done any jobs as long as you can communicate and knows the language properly. But I don't think you have to work with bitcoin forum all the time because you could only earn it for extra moneys not for all of your needs for you entire life Cheesy you can't pay hospital bills by using bitcoin Grin

________________EBCOIN________________        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                  TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                TELEGRAM                 ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: