Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:21:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Does Liqui.io Take To Touch A Support Ticket Usually?  (Read 729 times)
GreenBits (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:11:10 PM

Hey dudes, Green here. Anyone have experience with getting issues resolved on the liqui.io platform? I did a dumb thing with a deposit and sent a ticket to support a few days ago, but I havent even gotten an initial response. Nor have I gotten a response from the telegram support agent, or by PMing Liqui's account here on the forum. Its about 4 hours shy of 6 days since I sent the ticket with no response Sad was going to wait a week, but meh, whats a day at this point, LOL Cheesy

i sent eth to an adx address, btw  Cry the withdrawal page is indicating to me that im probably not going to get my money back, the warning is clearly posted, but I was hoping someone would do me a solid and simply move the funds to my account balance, the proper wallet, or return them to me (its 1.5 eth). I figure they have the keys to their wallets, I hope so at least, LOL, so it should be a relatively easy function for an admin to execute. I want to see if they keep the funds simply because they can; truth be told I dont have recourse, I didnt heed the warning Sad well, in time at least. kids, turn autocomplete off, dont do what I did Wink

To their credit, the funds are still sitting in the token wallet, unmoved. they dont seem to have a sweep/ hotwallet forwarding daemon for the token wallets. i legitimately think they simply havent gotten to me yet, but we will see how this turns out.

so the question was, is this normal for liqui? site says typical 24 hour turnaround, almost at a week now. is this par for the course, or am I being ignored?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:07:22 PM

Hey dudes, Green here. Anyone have experience with getting issues resolved on the liqui.io platform? I did a dumb thing with a deposit and sent a ticket to support a few days ago, but I havent even gotten an initial response. Nor have I gotten a response from the telegram support agent, or by PMing Liqui's account here on the forum. Its about 4 hours shy of 6 days since I sent the ticket with no response Sad was going to wait a week, but meh, whats a day at this point, LOL Cheesy

i sent eth to an adx address, btw  Cry the withdrawal page is indicating to me that im probably not going to get my money back, the warning is clearly posted, but I was hoping someone would do me a solid and simply move the funds to my account balance, the proper wallet, or return them to me (its 1.5 eth). I figure they have the keys to their wallets, I hope so at least, LOL, so it should be a relatively easy function for an admin to execute. I want to see if they keep the funds simply because they can; truth be told I dont have recourse, I didnt heed the warning Sad well, in time at least. kids, turn autocomplete off, dont do what I did Wink

To their credit, the funds are still sitting in the token wallet, unmoved. they dont seem to have a sweep/ hotwallet forwarding daemon for the token wallets. i legitimately think they simply havent gotten to me yet, but we will see how this turns out.

so the question was, is this normal for liqui? site says typical 24 hour turnaround, almost at a week now. is this par for the course, or am I being ignored?

You obviously saw the warnings but either by omission or error the mistake happen in which I feel that's what they saw and decide to ignore your claim and focus more on others that have some more pertinent issues. The only thing you can do here is to wait until they find a reason to answer you and because its not a fault on their own part but yours. Hopefully you get your money back when they respond.
GreenBits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:35:14 PM

i sent eth to an adx address, btw  Cry the withdrawal page is indicating to me that im probably not going to get my money back, the warning is clearly posted, but I was hoping someone would do me a solid and simply move the funds to my account balance, the proper wallet, or return them to me (its 1.5 eth). I figure they have the keys to their wallets, I hope so at least, LOL, so it should be a relatively easy function for an admin to execute. I want to see if they keep the funds simply because they can; truth be told I dont have recourse, I didnt heed the warning Sad well, in time at least. kids, turn autocomplete off, dont do what I did Wink

You obviously saw the warnings but either by omission or error the mistake happen in which I feel that's what they saw and decide to ignore your claim and focus more on others that have some more pertinent issues. The only thing you can do here is to wait until they find a reason to answer you and because its not a fault on their own part but yours. Hopefully you get your money back when they respond.

you are absolutely correct. but it will look kind of bad if they can move the funds for themselves, but cannot move the funds for a customer, no? do you think an exchange should get 300 USD for a user error that does not affect platform operation, and requires less than 300 usd worth of effort to fix? I surely hope this isnt the case. and, im disapointed Liqui didnt respond to my PM on the forum. he/she has been active for several days since i sent my pm, its odd it was missed.

at the very least, having been the lead customer support for CEX for a few years, I can say that you should take the time to reply to a ticket, even if you cant resolve the issue Wink a no is alot better than a nothing Wink
GreenBits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:20:52 AM

We are officially at the week mark, no touches on the ticket whatsoever. Im tempted to make another ticket with a common question, just to see if they are ignoring me or if they are that busy. The support on the Telegram channel finally read my message, but still never replied, LOL. Im going to touch this ticket every few days, until I get a response, ill wait a few weeks and take it to reddit to see if I get a response.

ill keep you updated. in the mean while, learn from my lesson; it takes a week base to get a response from Liqui support. Might be a fluke, I wont throw them under the bus, but be wary Wink
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:08:41 PM

I'm on the second week, since I submitted a ticket to Liqui. In all honesty, it has to be the absolute worst exchange when it comes to support. I just don't think that they give a fuck. Once I get my issue resolved, I'm moving my crypto off that exchange.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
parepare

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:58:14 PM

Did they answer you? Im having problems on liqui. When I try to sign in, it sends one-time authentication code, but i never get it on mail. I submitted support ticket, but ofcourse, no answer. Anyone with similar problem?
iam2good

Activity: 498

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:15:02 PM

The first message I sent I never received a reply but the second one I got reply after 3 days, so it varies.
949miner

Activity: 448

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:42:43 PM

They are probably the only exchange who is replying faster than the huge ones like bittrex, poloniex, cryptopia (who are never asking of course)

I do not use Liqui, but when i do it, it is just to trade small assets that i have on my portfolio and i do not want to have them in there anymore.

And the last time that i used it, i had some issues and i sent a ticket, it got replied in less than five days.

it is a long time, but it is much more lower than what you have to wait for the other ones.

Did they answer you? Im having problems on liqui. When I try to sign in, it sends one-time authentication code, but i never get it on mail. I submitted support ticket, but ofcourse, no answer. Anyone with similar problem?

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Nalbo

Activity: 869
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:59:10 AM

I was interested to the exchange as it provided interest on balance but after seeing its rating and reviews, I thought it's better to use a established exchange than to jump on something like on these comments https://www.bestbitcoinexchange.net/en/liqui-io/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: