Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 54yo woman attacked by somali migrant for walking her dogs  (Read 1892 times)
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:34:24 PM

I don't understand the need to import these uncivilized Somalis in to developed nations such as Austria. If there is a problem of population ageing in Austria, then why can't they import blue collar workers from nations such as Ukraine, Vietnam, Philippines, or Nepal? The people from these countries are known for being very hardworking.

True. And that is why there are a lot of conspiracy theories out there about why these are happening. The most sinister I heard was that some Jewish group started that civil war to drive Christians out of those areas and later Israel will come in to invade and there'll be less opposition from other countries since they'll be attacking Muslims. If that was true then I think it failed since many Christians stayed behind and Europe mostly got Muslims.

Then there's this theory that it was done to swamp Europe with those immigrants to breed out whites. As usual, Jews are perpetrators. Jews get blamed for everything.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:05:05 AM

Funny to read these stories coming out of Eurabia. These people "welcomed" the rapefugees. Now let them enjoy the "benefits" of multi-culturalism. BTW... Somalis are the worst of these unwashed hordes. They are even worse than the Arabs.
Yeah they are listened to the dictator Angela Merkel and opened their gates for them because a child  was dead on the beach, and now these people are killing other people children in their own homes, stabbing and running them down with cars. These same people criticized Trump when he said they shouldn't be let in and now they are crying foul when they are attacked by the very people they welcomed into their homes.

Germans are totally brainwashed. Ms merkel dispose of a waste a powerfull propaganda system. There is no infowars, zerohedge, or functionning financial market in merkelistan. She is from the same camp as hillary... behind her little smile their is a very dangerous predator.

Developping immunity against such  viciousness is a critical skill. They pretend to have the moral high ground, not to shine on it, but to prepare to fuck you as never before.

Are plants legal in germany? Answer no. Any historical justificstion? No. Answer they are barbarians. Personnally i think merkel is just a puppet of the democrats wing. Loot, corruption, scam and sexual exploitation.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:09:51 PM

Funny to read these stories coming out of Eurabia. These people "welcomed" the rapefugees. Now let them enjoy the "benefits" of multi-culturalism. BTW... Somalis are the worst of these unwashed hordes. They are even worse than the Arabs.
Yeah they are listened to the dictator Angela Merkel and opened their gates for them because a child  was dead on the beach, and now these people are killing other people children in their own homes, stabbing and running them down with cars. These same people criticized Trump when he said they shouldn't be let in and now they are crying foul when they are attacked by the very people they welcomed into their homes.

Germans are totally brainwashed. Ms merkel dispose of a waste a powerfull propaganda system. There is no infowars, zerohedge, or functionning financial market in merkelistan. She is from the same camp as hillary... behind her little smile their is a very dangerous predator.

Developping immunity against such  viciousness is a critical skill. They pretend to have the moral high ground, not to shine on it, but to prepare to fuck you as never before.

Are plants legal in germany? Answer no. Any historical justificstion? No. Answer they are barbarians. Personnally i think merkel is just a puppet of the democrats wing. Loot, corruption, scam and sexual exploitation.

so, what would be the benefit of a cultural group moving into an non normative biome, to "outbreed" the civilization in place? and could you historically provide an example when this may have happened? we were brought here (blacks), but yet we have still not managed to outbreed white folks over the last century or so. 1-5 ratio over a century. Muslims would have to be having twins/triplets/quads to outstripe a ratio that is probably lower for them. and thats the US. not many colored folk except immigrants over there (EU).

not attacking you. just trying to understand white genocide. yall actually believe in this, i dont get it however. you know you have the majority, you can like, fuck more and have more children. problem solved, and no annoying dark skinned bastards running around breathing up your air. The evils of multiculturalism; how dare we associate with someone other than ourselves? we might learn something, the horror.

and goddammit; please understand that all liberal/moderates/conservatives dont have the same platform. i love all of youse guyz, but how would yall like it if i put BD, Masha, and actor_tom in the same ideological basket? all conservatives, but completely different platforms; it wouldnt be fair. understand you cant generalize behaviors to the followers of the party, only the actual politicians that represent the party as only they are instrumental in the formation of legislature. everyone is an island.

and I have to ask; they like literally believe reptilian aliens are amongs us at infowars. i have this folk song thats making fun of alex jones talking about people harvesting babies for parts to eat, and reptiles, and hillary and obama smelling like sulfur for some reason. maybe im a godddamned fool, but doesnt this shit sound ridiculous to you (the you is an infowars reader)? fucking reptile alien people harvesting babies? how can you take a source like that for anything other than entertainment?  Huh

and how much do you distrust reality, to ingest stuff like this? Breitbart is partisan, its fine. but IW is fucking bedlam; pure conjecture of crazy conspiracies that are actually absurd.
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:44:59 PM

Yeah they are listened to the dictator Angela Merkel and opened their gates for them because a child  was dead on the beach, and now these people are killing other people children in their own homes, stabbing and running them down with cars. These same people criticized Trump when he said they shouldn't be let in and now they are crying foul when they are attacked by the very people they welcomed into their homes.

Developping immunity against such  viciousness is a critical skill. They pretend to have the moral high ground, not to shine on it, but to prepare to fuck you as never before.

so, what would be the benefit of a cultural group moving into an non normative biome, to "outbreed" the civilization in place? and could you historically provide an example when this may have happened? we were brought here (blacks), but yet we have still not managed to outbreed white folks over the last century or so. 1-5 ratio over a century. Muslims would have to be having twins/triplets/quads to outstripe a ratio that is probably lower for them. and thats the US. not many colored folk except immigrants over there (EU).

not attacking you. just trying to understand white genocide. yall actually believe in this, i dont get it however. you know you have the majority, you can like, fuck more and have more children. problem solved, and no annoying dark skinned bastards running around breathing up your air. The evils of multiculturalism; how dare we associate with someone other than ourselves? we might learn something, the horror.

and goddammit; please understand that all liberal/moderates/conservatives dont have the same platform. i love all of youse guyz, but how would yall like it if i put BD, Masha, and actor_tom in the same ideological basket? all conservatives, but completely different platforms; it wouldnt be fair. understand you cant generalize behaviors to the followers of the party, only the actual politicians that represent the party as only they are instrumental in the formation of legislature. everyone is an island.

and I have to ask; they like literally believe reptilian aliens are amongs us at infowars. i have this folk song thats making fun of alex jones talking about people harvesting babies for parts to eat, and reptiles, and hillary and obama smelling like sulfur for some reason. maybe im a godddamned fool, but doesnt this shit sound ridiculous to you (the you is an infowars reader)? fucking reptile alien people harvesting babies? how can you take a source like that for anything other than entertainment?  Huh

and how much do you distrust reality, to ingest stuff like this? Breitbart is partisan, its fine. but IW is fucking bedlam; pure conjecture of crazy conspiracies that are actually absurd.

Thank you for your comments!

In respect to the white genocide, there is a fundamental difference between ethnicity and religion. It's impossible to convert or be come african descent. It sound evident, but anyone can become muslim.

Then specifically refered to the us, i don't have a problem with afroamerican. Born and raise. However there is too like in europe this massive legal and illegal invasion. What the fuck those guys have to invade the usa from africa... and bring their shit with them (fmgs, islam, irrespect for the rule of law). I am no fan.

Then about europe the problem of those supported waves are many fold

1. Demographic explosion, they breed like rabbits, exhaust all ressources and like locusts move to survive. Why shall the cost and problems be supported by native westerners?

2.  The second aspect specifically of islam is polygamy coupled with cronyism. As the looters get it all, they get more women. As such creating imbalances...

So what do the pushers have to win? I think there are the braindead manipulated whose identity has become open borders. They don't care if most of africa and the middle east is off limit to them due to insecurity or outright hostility. Key word reciprocity. But why shall any sane person want to go in lawlessness and outright barbary?

For those who support those ideologies it's more i think about creating the kalgeri plan, a mass of disfranchised, ravaged by incivility population that will be easier to merge in a global technocratic super state to loot the world.

Practically it can be seen in most places with the white flight concept... whose parents want her child to be the last native in a class room? Then the home owners? Who want to the last?

You want to speak about genetic conquest by displacing or replacing the native population?

Or you can think of the fall of constantinopole, the fall of jerusalem or the full removal of all jews from the middle east and africa... how many jews per capita in saudi arabia at the death of muhamad?

So yes it's a very common occurence.

Now about zerohedge? Any comments? Would be nice to know your opinion?

Concerning inforwars, please show me where they have been wrong? I know on which subject they have lagged: bitcoin. For the rest they have always been proved right... the problem is that recently i am less fan of how the show evolved... i really like the guest they get and subject earlier... from going to california checking radioactivity to beaches, or inquiring in wind turbines infrasound, or more understand globalists. But maybe it's becsuse the clip edited to youtube are too few and too mainstream.

I personnally like to hear about thing i never heard, like the lezard shapeshifter, or harvesting human suffering energy... what ever. For example, yes the baby, some do foetal blood injection, other use the tissues... who knows. The problem is that all the msm follow lackey like their paymasters. Never ask questions.

Then indisagree, most liberal are under mind control. Their identity has merged with the belief implanted upon them. Of course conservative will have a way more diverse horizon: from the bible uberalles, the gun is my life and the real constitutionalists who understand that the pursuit of happyness requires liberty, speech and weapons to defend it all.

I hope you understand better white genocide.

Look at moskow, those stans people, they are everywhere... how many moskovites in the stans?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:23:28 PM

Yeah they are listened to the dictator Angela Merkel and opened their gates for them because a child  was dead on the beach, and now these people are killing other people children in their own homes, stabbing and running them down with cars. These same people criticized Trump when he said they shouldn't be let in and now they are crying foul when they are attacked by the very people they welcomed into their homes.

And the biggest comedy is that Angela Merkel did all this to get a Nobel Peace Prize for herself. And in the end, she failed to win the award (it went to Juan Manuel Santos of Colombia for his contribution in ending the civil war there). Now the federal elections are a few months away (they are due this September) and I just hope that the German people will give a befitting reply to this evil woman through their ballots.
memephistopheles

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:33:36 PM

i wish good health to her... sad
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:38:32 PM

In respect to the white genocide, there is a fundamental difference between ethnicity and religion. It's impossible to convert or be come african descent. It sound evident, but anyone can become muslim.

Then specifically refered to the us, i don't have a problem with afroamerican. Born and raise. However there is too like in europe this massive legal and illegal invasion. What the fuck those guys have to invade the usa from africa... and bring their shit with them (fmgs, islam, irrespect for the rule of law). I am no fan.

1. Demographic explosion, they breed like rabbits, exhaust all ressources and like locusts move to survive. Why shall the cost and problems be supported by native westerners?

2.  The second aspect specifically of islam is polygamy coupled with cronyism. As the looters get it all, they get more women. As such creating imbalances...

So what do the pushers have to win? I think there are the braindead manipulated whose identity has become open borders. They don't care if most of africa and the middle east is off limit to them due to insecurity or outright hostility. Key word reciprocity. But why shall any sane person want to go in lawlessness and outright barbary?

For those who support those ideologies it's more i think about creating the kalgeri plan, a mass of disfranchised, ravaged by incivility population that will be easier to merge in a global technocratic super state to loot the world.

Practically it can be seen in most places with the white flight concept... whose parents want her child to be the last native in a class room? Then the home owners? Who want to the last?

You want to speak about genetic conquest by displacing or replacing the native population?

Or you can think of the fall of constantinopole, the fall of jerusalem or the full removal of all jews from the middle east and africa... how many jews per capita in saudi arabia at the death of muhamad?

Concerning inforwars, please show me where they have been wrong? I know on which subject they have lagged: bitcoin. For the rest they have always been proved right... the problem is that recently i am less fan of how the show evolved... i really like the guest they get and subject earlier... from going to california checking radioactivity to beaches, or inquiring in wind turbines infrasound, or more understand globalists. But maybe it's becsuse the clip edited to youtube are too few and too mainstream.

I personnally like to hear about thing i never heard, like the lezard shapeshifter, or harvesting human suffering energy... what ever. For example, yes the baby, some do foetal blood injection, other use the tissues... who knows. The problem is that all the msm follow lackey like their paymasters. Never ask questions.

Then indisagree, most liberal are under mind control. Their identity has merged with the belief implanted upon them. Of course conservative will have a way more diverse horizon: from the bible uberalles, the gun is my life and the real constitutionalists who understand that the pursuit of happyness requires liberty, speech and weapons to defend it all.

Look at moskow, those stans people, they are everywhere... how many moskovites in the stans?

Wouldn't be any problems if they spread the work or money about always one major city
gets all the work in a country  ..
And that's why people flock to countries with the most work and then the cities with the most work..

So in the end your city becomes OVERCROWDED with people from any country that is POOR..
All to seek their fortunes ..

We the UK give 13 BILLION away in AID ..

What's the point in giving AID when they are all moving here anyways ..
OPEN BOARDERS and we give 13 billion away plus 10 billion to the EU..

23 BILLION we stupid idiots give away and get 5 billion back ..
So 18 billion  GONE on none of our citizens who have been taxed or put in debt over..
therewolfslim

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:41:08 PM

Wow, that's sad. Now no person can trust anyone, i'm really ashamed of this world.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:45:17 PM

Lets just say this EU we people who voted out of the EU are getting VERY ANGRY indeed
You think we will forget NO CHANCE we voted out we want OUT..

London ELITE have put you up to making life difficult for us brexit voters BUT just let me tell you this
WE WILL BE READY FOR CIVIL WAR..

And then EUROPE..As in the UN ELECTED rich cheeky money grabbing ASS HOLES..

POLAND HUNGARY fight them with all your MIGHT..

The EU is already acting like HITLER ..
Telling a country how it is by un elected ASS HOLES..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:11:15 PM

EU demands child benefit for its workers in UK - even for those born AFTER Brexit

THE European Union has demanded access child benefits for its workers in Britain - even if the off-spring are born after Brexit has been completed.

YOU PEOPLE ARE SMOKING CRACK Angry..

You want my TAXES to pay for children i know nothing about and don't even live in my country
BUT while all along charging our OWN CHILDREN for a university degree Angry Angry..

Right there you UN ELECTED ASS HOLES  are telling me that you want my money to give to people
that are not even in my country when people in my country are going to FOOD BANKS..

Woweeeee  Cheesy..

Come on WHICH RICH sod in London put you up to this?..

I have been saying for many years that we should get rid of all the politicians and START AGAIN
with new RULES for the people made by the people..

NO AND NOT THE RICH ELITE ..You fuck off and go and live your lives GREEDY TWATS..

Yes i know some really nice rich peoples BUT some to name a few are ASS HOLES..

EU leaders and Hungarian-American billionaire George Soros are seeking a 'new, mixed, Muslimized Europe,' according to Hungary's anti-migration prime minister.
Prime Minister Viktor Orban said during a visit to Romania on Saturday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/

I am sick to the back teeth of RICH people who have nothing better to do than cause SHIT
for the GREED they have..

FUCK OFF and go and live your lives ..What trouble are you in GREEDY FUCKERS..

This is why we are in this state because GREEDY people like BRANSON and the likes are destroying
our planet for their greed ..

You RICHARD BRANSON  TIT BRAINS..
You talk about British politics and you don't even live here anymore..

You was that greedy you sold your homes to your children to AVOID inheritance tax and you already
got BILLIONS   GREEDY FUCKER..

You just fuck off with your shitty tony blair shit face ..

PAIR OF STUPID CUNTS..

Sorry for swearing but this EU business is gone beyond a joke Angry

And RICH GREEDY TWATS poke there noses in when they are already RICH beyond anyones DREAMS..I hate greedy twats like that..

GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A   FUCKING GO Angry Angry..
iamsolarpowered

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:12:53 PM

im sorry for her.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:16:09 PM

People get attacked everyday for all sorts of reasons ..
Just waiting for us TRUE BRITS to attack the EU and their dogs..

TRAITOR EX british EU WANNA Bs..

How dare you say you are british if you wanted to stay in the EU..

You are not British 1 BIT ..You are EUROPEAN ..

I am British and intend to stay as a BRITISH DUDE..

You London rich are from another PLANET..

We won the vote to leave so like if i lost in the general election i would have to do the things the party
i voted against ..
EVEN though i don't want to do anything that the party i lost against says i have too..

So YOU LOST DEAL WITH IT.. Grin..

The EU and the London ELITE are ripping our lives to shreds for there own gain..

Not as a countries gain BUT there own gain..

UK as FOOD BANKS in debt and we are suppose to be doing so good Cheesy Cheesy..

1.7 TRILLION in DEBT and counting..University bills that most will never get paid but the STRESS
you cause a young ADULT is not RIGHT..

Germany as free EDUCATION ..
Finland as no private SCHOOLS all have the same chance in live because they all studied the same..

And all we hear is FIN TECH this and FIN TECH that..

THE UK  politicians most of them need SACKING..

steven woolfe  TRUE BRIT Kiss..    You are a great man  Wink
jacob rees mogg TRUE BRIT Kiss.. 
On the fence BUT at least he knows we do what the BRITISH PUBLIC voted to do ..Democracy..

jacob rees mogg I would like to see him in power though IT'S better than MAY and anyone else..

David davis NO THANK YOU ..<Turn coat.. We voted out and you are going along with the EU.. Angry

Not fit for prime minister ..So JACOB REES MOGG   or die TORIES Wink..Finished for 100 years ..

STEVEN WOLFE set up a new party and i would vote for you after seeing you on TED TV..

BUT do any stealing we need to jail prime ministers for stealing WHAT EVER..
Contracts and the likes all the things you do to line your own pockets..CUT IT OUT..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:49:06 PM

Fury as Sir Richard Branson uses his billions to fund scheme to block ...
https://www.thesun.co.uk/.../fury-as-sir-richard-branson-uses-his-billions-to-fund-schem...
22 Jan 2017 - MOP-TOPPED billionaire Richard Branson has forked out thousands to ... ally of europhile ex-PM Tony Blair to try to stop Britain leaving the EU.

Standing Up for Europe by George Soros - Project Syndicate
https://www.project-syndicate.org/.../momentum-turning-in-favor-of-europe-by-geor...
1 Jun 2017 - Today's European Union needs both salvation and radical reinvention. Saving ... George Soros is Chairman of Soros Fund Management and .

I don't see poor Mary down the STREET acting like these types of people..
Just goes to show who's pockets are getting lined by staying in the EU..

And we suffer all the IMMIGRATION and full hospitals schools roads ..

AND RICHARD BRANSON and his cronies live on ISLANDS with no immigrants to been seen
Not unless you work on his ISLAND or pay Thousands and thousands of pounds to stay there..

And these 2 peoples are saying it's not fair NO SHIT it's not fair on us peoples suffering with overcrowded cities shooting and stabbing each other and throwing acid over each other

WHILE you cheeky fuckers SUN IT UP on your ISLANDS ..WOW..

Send JOHN WICK I WOULD FUCKING KILL HIM Wink..Yes that pissed at you TWATS..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:19:56 PM

Inspirational Brexit TED Talk! "We fought against your Elite" - YouTube
Video for steven woolfe on ted talk▶ 19:21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdlF2XK_7Bw

DEMOCRACY  Grin..We will fight you on the lands on the beaches we will never SURRENDER ..

Put that in your pipes and smoke it EU un ELECTED political gangsters ..

Britain will not have to pay a penny to leave the European Union ...
www.telegraph.co.uk › News
4 Mar 2017 - They said: “Although there are competing interpretations, we conclude that if agreement is not reached, all EU law – including provisions .

EU politicians if you want my taxes at least tickle my balls i want something for it Wink..
No you just take it without even ASKING

AND WHO ARE YOU Grin..Never seen any of you in my life and  I don't want to see more
GREEDY POLITICIANS thank you ..    Have enough in my own country without adding more to the pot..

SO BUZZ OFF..

SOROS  Vader Mask (FUNNY)▶ 1:19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UazvNpUthKY

If you think stalling will make us change our minds THINK AGAIN..

POLAND ITALY HUNGARY GREECE the EU as destroyed your countries ..
And trying to do the same to the UK ..We will win though FACT..

We vote who ever wins you do it OR DIE..
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:28:36 AM

EU demands child benefit for its workers in UK - even for those born AFTER Brexit

I don't have much of a problem with it. You need to decide whether you want the Polish immigrants or the Somali immigrants. If it was happening in my country, then I'd happily welcome the Polish immigrants and give them child benefits.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:52:44 PM

and I have to ask; they like literally believe reptilian aliens are amongs us at infowars. i have this folk song thats making fun of alex jones talking about people harvesting babies for parts to eat, and reptiles, and hillary and obama smelling like sulfur for some reason. maybe im a godddamned fool, but doesnt this shit sound ridiculous to you (the you is an infowars reader)? fucking reptile alien people harvesting babies? how can you take a source like that for anything other than entertainment?  Huh

2.  The second aspect specifically of islam is polygamy coupled with cronyism. As the looters get it all, they get more women. As such creating imbalances...

Thank you for fielding my reply intelligently, I appreciate your response Smiley My apologies for not responding yesterday, I was a bit busy with RL.

I will try to address your points in order to avoid confusion.

1) I totally agree with you. I cannot give you an answer that wouldnt be disgenuine; citizens are totally justified if they dont want to provide material support to non citizens that have not been invited. I am of the mind that despite the bad apples of the bunch, which are indeed numerous, we must remember that these people have left their homes to flee a lethal/oppressive situation. I cannot deny a person aid in a time of crisis; esp the monolithic issues that haunt the governments most likely to dispense immigrants, mainly, African majority Muslim cultures. It is open civil war in parts; if we can help a few kids, a few moms, even a few dads that want to have a better life, I cant prevent that. My religion doesnt let me unfortunately, I must have compassion for all those that suffer Sad

with that being said, if they fuck up, jail/ treat them like any other citizen. no taxation with out representation is twofold; if you are represented, you are beholden as you are participating in society with demonstrable benefits.

2) this is a feature of most orthodox forms of religion, we have it too in Christianity. not violent like some Orthodox Muslims, but the same impetus to overbreed, and extreme fealty to the ingroup. check it out:

Quote from: Wikipedia
Quiverfull is a movement among some conservative fundamentalist Christian couples, chiefly in the United States, but there are some adherents in Canada,[1] Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and elsewhere.[2] The movement sees children as a blessing from God[2][3][4] and it encourages procreation, abstaining from all forms of birth control, (including natural family planning) and sterilization.[5][6] Adherents are known as quiver full, full quiver, quiverfull-minded, or simply QF Christians. Some have referred to the Quiverfull position as Providentialism,[7] while other sources have simply referred to it as a manifestation of natalism.[8][9] One 2006 estimate put the number of families subscribing to this philosophy as in "the thousands to low tens of thousands".[5]

this is the most popular form of CHristianity atm, in the US (looking for a more recent poll, but this will illustrate my point:

A 2004 Pew survey identified Evangelicals as 26.3 percent of the population, while Catholics make up 22 percent and mainline Protestants make up 16 percent.

if you watch what we call entertainment over here, you may have seen an example of the quiverfull attitude:

I am an evangelical as well; of the Southern Baptist Convention. We dont ascribe to the quiverfull thing so much.

I cannot become White. But I can choose my religion. That is, there is full reciprocity.

In his book «Praktischer Idealismus», Kalergi explains that the citizens of the future “United States of Europe” will not be the people of the Old Continent, but a new mixed breed, the products of thorough and widespread miscegenation. He states that the peoples of Europe should interbreed with Asians and other non-White races, to create a multiracial population, with not clear sense of tradition or identity and therefore easily controlled by the ruling elite.

Kalergi proclaims the need to abolish the right of nations to self-determination and outlines the break-up of nation states through the use of ethnic separatist movements and the destruction of the nations themselves through mass migration. In order for Europe to be easily controlled by the future elite, Kalergi proposes the creation of a homogeneous mixed breed population

this was new to me, thank you for this. also got into some white supremicist writings that were interesting while researching this.

this actually seems like it would work, LOL. but a few questions in practical implementation:

1) US foreign policy engineered many of the situations that have necessitated refugee flight.

2) this seems like a very low number of "seed genetics", the refugee population vs the native population. how would they proliferate, especially practice misogyny, given the attitudes about their presence?

3) cant this plan be mitigated completely, simply by spreading the refugees out, instead of packing them all in one area like sardines? Id rather pay a little bit more and reduce crime, rather than pay and have my good deeds punished. Would be hard to establish meaningful genetic share in that area, the invading genetic group is too dispersed.

give me a second to take lunch, starving. didnt address all your points but feel free to respond; when I get back from chores/lunch I will finish up responding to your rebuttal, and address my concerns with IW. Have to investigate zerohedge before I reply, I used to read them regularly years ago. suffice to say they have changed quite a bit, wouldnt you agree? Cheesy

thanks again for your response man, I love a good, well written argument. You get a cookie today Wink

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:57:40 PM

If that was true then I think it failed since many Christians stayed behind and Europe mostly got Muslims.

Around 10% to 15% of the Syrian population is Christian. They have remained fiercely loyal to Bashar al Assad. And regarding the Syrian refugees to the western nations, at least 99.8% of them are Muslims. Christians are less than 0.1%.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:51:15 PM

If that was true then I think it failed since many Christians stayed behind and Europe mostly got Muslims.

Around 10% to 15% of the Syrian population is Christian. They have remained fiercely loyal to Bashar al Assad. And regarding the Syrian refugees to the western nations, at least 99.8% of them are Muslims. Christians are less than 0.1%.

Seen a video of Christians rebuilding their church. I believe this was in Iraq. These people, despite being prime targets like the Yazidis, have managed to find a way to survive while staying in the country. Meanwhile the "fiercer" Muslims fled to Europe.

Somehow, it reminds me of the way migrants swamped Rome from the east and north. Originally they were fleeing war and famine but then...
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:15:24 PM

Seen a video of Christians rebuilding their church. I believe this was in Iraq. These people, despite being prime targets like the Yazidis, have managed to find a way to survive while staying in the country. Meanwhile the "fiercer" Muslims fled to Europe.

Somehow, it reminds me of the way migrants swamped Rome from the east and north. Originally they were fleeing war and famine but then...

Even if the Christians and the Yazidis want to flee, they can't do that. Because almost all the refugee camps are under the control of Sunni Muslims. They don't allow those belonging to the other religions or sects to enroll as refugees. Even Shiite Muslims are not allowed to register as refugees in these camps. That is the reason why almost 100% of these immigrants landing in the EU are Sunni Muslim.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:22:52 PM

The saddest thing is that Merkel will win the election again, there are any more stupid people than the Germans they are literally sheep's.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: