Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:01:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823658 times)
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:22:49 PM

Im not sure if any of you guys here remember Frost Coin last year... Also the same POW 100k blocks to then switch to POS. Was a project about sidechains ( aparently because just like SIG there was no whitepaper, roadmap, nothing, just a hint of side chains ), anyway, everyone jumped on board and the hashrate spiked just like SIG in a couple of days and in a week or so the POW has ended, got listed on Novaexchange and if it wasnt for my friend NotSoFast ( thanks mate ) i would be still waiting for something to happen with my coins in my wallet... With this said, im not here to FUD i just wish i could clear my doubts about this project so i could safelly dedicate my rigs... Can someone please clarify me if im completly wrong? Thanks
I heard that devs are working on several announcements, so wait and see... But for mining it might be too late soon

Where did you heard that? can i see that info too? Because just like the dead FrostCoin they were too supposedly working on annoucements...

Telegram channel

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nemo1985

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:25:44 PM

Price went up a bit on cryptopia! Smiley
gurumeditation

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:29:41 PM

Im not sure if any of you guys here remember Frost Coin last year... Also the same POW 100k blocks to then switch to POS. Was a project about sidechains ( aparently because just like SIG there was no whitepaper, roadmap, nothing, just a hint of side chains ), anyway, everyone jumped on board and the hashrate spiked just like SIG in a couple of days and in a week or so the POW has ended, got listed on Novaexchange and if it wasnt for my friend NotSoFast ( thanks mate ) i would be still waiting for something to happen with my coins in my wallet... With this said, im not here to FUD i just wish i could clear my doubts about this project so i could safelly dedicate my rigs... Can someone please clarify me if im completly wrong? Thanks
I heard that devs are working on several announcements, so wait and see... But for mining it might be too late soon

Where did you heard that? can i see that info too? Because just like the dead FrostCoin they were too supposedly working on annoucements...

From the telegram group :
Signatum Roadmap ver-1
—---------------------
1. Project dedicated explorer ( to be released as OpenSource under GPL ) - completed 24th July 2017
2. Whitepaper - task assigned to community member Dan Jensen for writeup
3. Signatum Marketplace where people can trade goods and services using SIGT currency
4. Better Anonymity network with more Tor nodes.
5. Signatum Web Wallet in NodeJS
6. SignatumPay
7. More Exchanges
8. Signatum Crowdfunding platform
9. Plan & Build a Signatum Foundation - suggested by community member Mr. Rick
10. Signatum Exchange - suggested by user EVP

Note: The suggestions will need more community input and support to be included in RoadMap ver-2

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
dreambao

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:37:04 PM

Good coin. Hope more people will like it.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
signatum (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:38:29 PM

Signatum Roadmap ver-1
—----------------------------
1. Project dedicated explorer ( to be released as OpenSource under GPL ) - completed 24th July 2017
2. Whitepaper - task assigned to community member Dan Jensen for writeup with dev team
3. Update Website
4. Signatum Marketplace where people can trade goods and services using SIGT currency
5. Better Anonymity network with more Tor nodes.
6. Signatum Web Wallet in NodeJS
7. SignatumPay
8. More Exchanges
9. Signatum Crowdfunding platform
10. Plan & Build a Signatum Foundation - suggested by community member Mr. Rick
11. Signatum Exchange - suggested by user EVP & Dan Jensen

Note: The suggestions will need more community input and support to be included in RoadMap ver-2

The Signatum dedicated explorer (currently alpha) can be found at http://internal.signatum.io/, and charting at http://charts.signatum.io/. Both are opensource under GPLv3 Licensing on our Github, https://github.com/signatumd/signatum-explorer https://github.com/signatumd/signatum-charts.
Hangterisaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:39:40 PM

Nice to see SIGT on cryptopia. Dumped half of my mined coins (10k) for 0.12 BTC. Pretty awesome result for only few days mining. Keeping the rest and build back up balance meanwhile. ;-)
Guess you can calling yourself a "bad trader", dumped so cheap a whole 10k for nothing, think you'll regret about it and very soon  Wink

I disagree. I mined 20k in a day or 3. So i sold half, this will cover my power costs for a long while if this (hopefully not) fails. Remember, still hold 10.000 and am still mining. I just cashed out power costs for more than 1 month. Just to be sure. You call that bad trading, i call that taking insurance. ;-)
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 03:42:23 PM

Signatum Roadmap ver-1
—---------------------
3. Signatum Marketplace where people can trade goods and services using SIGT currency
6. SignatumPay
7. More Exchanges

Thank you very much for this info but still i have some more questions... Is there any timeframe associated with this dev roadmap? What is the team behind this project? What is the stage of development of the Marketplace?  Thank you once again
lucifercipher

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:44:28 PM

Signatum Roadmap ver-1
—---------------------
6. SignatumPay
7. More Exchanges

Thank you very much for this info but still i have some more questions... Is there any timeframe associated with this dev roadmap? What is the team behind this project? What is the stage of development of the Marketplace?  Thank you once again

They are all being done as i write so they might happen sooner than you think. The network hit more than 1 Terahash just now. SIGT came out strange and it will continue to surprise the community.
doktor83

Activity: 2492
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 03:46:18 PM

Nobody mentions any optimal core/mem settings for 470/480 cards.

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
Mrcheezil

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:47:05 PM

Anyone know how I can get the wallet to sync? It's not picking up any connections to the network.
wavelengthsf

Activity: 658
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:48:12 PM

Anyone know how I can get the wallet to sync? It's not picking up any connections to the network.

Code:
addnode=54.175.225.242
addnode=122.129.64.13
addnode=122.129.64.14
addnode=122.129.64.15
addnode=122.129.64.16
addnode=203.128.6.219
addnode=104.154.193.236
addnode=104.198.232.113
addnode=104.199.11.56
addnode=130.211.127.202
addnode=35.184.49.142
addnode=35.189.14.132
addnode=35.185.18.85
addnode=35.184.121.184

That's what I have and it connects
Hangterisaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:48:54 PM

Guys, we're doing a group buy for SP signatum skunk mod #2! Smiley We're going in together at 0.01 btc each and we need 2 more people to join! PM if you're interested.

Regards

I will send PM.
gurumeditation

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:49:30 PM

Quote from: SlowGrowth

Thank you very much for this info but still i have some more questions... Is there any timeframe associated with this dev roadmap? What is the team behind this project? What is the stage of development of the Marketplace?  Thank you once again
I am not part of the dev team, so you should ask them directly. I just copypasta the infos that I've found on telegram

lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:50:06 PM

Nice to see SIGT on cryptopia. Dumped half of my mined coins (10k) for 0.12 BTC. Pretty awesome result for only few days mining. Keeping the rest and build back up balance meanwhile. ;-)
Guess you can calling yourself a "bad trader", dumped so cheap a whole 10k for nothing, think you'll regret about it and very soon  Wink

I disagree. I mined 20k in a day or 3. So i sold half, this will cover my power costs for a long while if this (hopefully not) fails. Remember, still hold 10.000 and am still mining. I just cashed out power costs for more than 1 month. Just to be sure. You call that bad trading, i call that taking insurance. ;-)
No, I'm holding all my 50k and will be holding till the death  Cheesy

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
SlowGrowth

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 03:50:44 PM

Signatum Roadmap ver-1
—---------------------
6. SignatumPay
7. More Exchanges

They are all being done as i write so they might happen sooner than you think. The network hit more than 1 Terahash just now. SIGT came out strange and it will continue to surprise the community.

Again i apreciate all the support from everyone but i still have my questions... Are you part of the dev team? Again what diferenciates this launch from an ICO ( instead of me investing with BTC or ETh i invest with hashrate ) is there any solid feature\implementation\use case to be presented to the community or the dev team is just starting to develop what they propose on the roadmap? Thanks again for your answer
SlowGrowth

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 03:52:01 PM

Quote from: SlowGrowth

Thank you very much for this info but still i have some more questions... Is there any timeframe associated with this dev roadmap? What is the team behind this project? What is the stage of development of the Marketplace?  Thank you once again
I am not part of the dev team, so you should ask them directly. I just copypasta the infos that I've found on telegram

Thank you for sharing that info
maxuscz

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:59:00 PM

So.. When horde o buyer press price down - somebody stay with 10k and hold it and price stay on one level.. stay some time.. and seller stop panic..
Now of course everybody smart and know what price must be..
You must spend some coin power for price hold... not just stay and wait 25 000 satoshi prise Cool)))
Look on it from this side
DuvajBalone

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:09:02 PM

Fingerprint is there .. I think so  Cheesy
Stay tuned and wait for the news...
modzer0

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:14:09 PM

There seems to be an issue with the gpuminer source code: The files in .deps contain Windows paths. Any attempt to call "make" results in the following error:
Code:
fatal: No names found, cannot describe anything.
.deps/sgminer-algorithm.Po:1: *** multiple target patterns.  Stop.

Also, is this miner compatible with Nvidia cards? The build instructions seem to be concerned with the ADL SDK, but there's nothing to be found on CUDA. Is it currently at all possible to mine Signatum on Linux, especially with Nvidia cards?

Delete all the .deps directories, it looks like they were added to the repo in error. Just delete them and run configure again. I was able to compile successfully after that. Been using it to mine with my AMD cards.

Sgminer should work with nvidia (OpenCL), but there's also ccminer which uses CUDA directly and is typically faster. The latest Linux sources have the skunk algorithm added. I got them from here: https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/tree/linux  Compiled fine and I've been mining successfully with it using my 1070s.

Hope this helps.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:15:23 PM

5 days old coin with such hashrate? just tell me its not a least $1 coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: