Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:32:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823659 times)
KurtCobain

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:44:16 PM

The fud campaign is strong, which is an incredibly great sign of things to come.

You are either unbelievable naive or you are intentionally posting the typical pump-and-dump mantra used to claim some sort of special quality must exist in this coin because of the people who are posting evidence proving it to be a worthless clonecoin.

You, much like the other shill accounts before, repeat the same false equivalence fallacies and ignore the simple fact that this coin is entirely predicated on convincing people to buy it simply because. You hope that if enough can be fooled into doing so then you can offload your bags for a profit.

'Smart people' are not holding millions. Smart people wouldn't touch this coin with a barge-pole because it has no value whatsoever.

I've been in crypto for 3 years now.  I have yet to see a single coin that hold any value beyond speculation.  Literally every single crypto and every single stock in the new york stock exchange simply holds value because others think so.  Crypto is like art, in that it's value is subjective.  It holds a value because I believe that my investment will appreciate in value, not because I think it will cure cancer.  I don't understand why you keep coming back to annoy our community.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thienthanb

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:49:21 PM

Hi everyone;

I am newbie in crytocurrency field and I am come from VIETNAM

I haven't signed in this thread for a long time because SIGT price decreased steadily after my first purchasing
And at this moment, I am really surprised when knowing that it was already delisted on Crytopia exchange
Only after did I enter my own Crytopia's account, I saw my account remained on online wallet
So could anyone help me to resolve this problem in order to listing on Yobit exchange. I wonder if I could completely lose my account balance
Can you tell me what steps i have to do to transfer my account balance from Cryptopia exchange to Yobit?

I am really sorry you because of my bad english

I am waiting to hearing from you and hightly appreciated your instant reply

Vì anh là người việt nên tôi nói luôn là giờ nếu tài khoản crytopia có ghi số sigt thì đặt lệch rút về yobit hoặc ví off PC.
crytopia đến ngày 19/10 mới hủy bỏ sigt và từ bỏ trách nhiệm với sigt.
vì vậy rút tiền ngay nếu không đc thì lập tickit cho crytopia để yêu cầu rút tiền
chúc may mắn
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:04:59 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 03:30:02 PM by gurumeditation

The fud campaign is strong, which is an incredibly great sign of things to come.
If you look closely, the fud campain is always done by the same 3-4 kiddos without credibles arguments, not more. It's not like if everyone was shitting on this coin. Just 3-4 no-life coackroaches on this long thread... Repeating again and again the same things, with big red letters (thinking that will make their plea more credible), and using their small power to redtrust anyone who don't agree (not just devs)...
Just ignore them and do you own opinion with real facts. Yeah, the coin is young, devs are not always good for communication, doesn't mean it's a scam or a deadcoin.

I don't know what is the goal of those coackroaches : ask people to jump out ? Then if they do they will lose money as the price is low, so in that case coackroaches are the scammers. Avoid people to jump in ? Damn, I thought people were intelligent adults here and don't need anyone to tells them what to do with their money. So ?

I mined sigt and it was one of the most profitable coin for 2 months. I earned money, and still holding a nice bag.
For me at this point nothing shows sigt is a scam : I made money, nobody forced me to mine/buy, nobody tried to convince me that sigt will be the next ETH.
Always diversify your holdings, and always diversify your sources of informations.

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
Epicyclic

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:47:31 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 04:08:19 PM by Epicyclic

I would not quote, nor give anymore time to @cryptodevil and his sock-puppets.

He is a mere being like the rest of us, be it with an ideology or mental health disorder, that unfortunately for him, is damaging his own reputation throughout the Crypto-world.

The more .."equivalence fallacies"... he posts, the less people care, or listen. The Signatum community is now beyond his reach, and is bigger than most people care to admit.

I don't care if he is likely one of Dooglus's paid sock-puppets, or pro-centralization, I cant prove it with undeniable evidence, so I wont spam post about, as he does against our community.

Unfortunately for him, all he has achieved these last few years, is a dilution of both his word, and the negative trust rating on bitcointalk, thus leading him to be a community and forum saboteur, and those that condone his behavior, be it paid or unpaid, are no better.

The alt-coin community is about to become a lot more united, whispers of coin alliances, multi coin projects, and diversity are all spreading if you look closely beyond the FUD, Signatum will be a great part of these alliances.

It boils down to this, each person is free to make their own choices, and follow their own paths without influence, be it positive, or negative.

You can buy/sell your Sigt, if you please.

you can hold your Sigt, if you please.

Signatum will still be here, along with all other alliance coins involved in future combined community projects, no amount of paid or unpaid FUD campaigns are going to change this.

If all the devs decided to walk away tomorrow from this project, it is too late the ball is already rolling and Signatum is driven by its overwhelming community support.

So i say, be free to make your own choice, not the choices of others, be free to listen or ignore, be free to ultimately shape your own world, and may it bring you happiness in whatever you do.

After all its your life, and your time, and please remember that while we chase, bicker, and destroy in the pursuit of real life, or crypto commodity's, we waste the greatest, most precious natural resource we have been bestowed, one that can never be replaced.

Our time.....

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:01:39 PM

every single stock in the new york stock exchange simply holds value because others think so.
You clearly known nothing about stocks, shares or economics. A publicly listed company has assets and issues dividends, that is what gives it a value for investment. Your tired parroting of every other shill account in this thread about how you can simply choose to 'believe' that Signatum is the same thing and, therefore, might appreciate in value, is as absurd as it is suspect.

I don't understand why you keep coming back to annoy our community.
My presence here is not to annoy 'your' community, it is to ensure that you, and the likes of you, are less able to fool newbies into believing this cut-and-paste clonecoin has value and is worthy of their investment. I have no reason to care whether it annoys you, as long as it serves to inform others who don't have the experience yet to recognise that you are either an ignorant fanbois suffering from sunk-cost delusion, or you are a scammer shill account.

Either way, your word cannot be trusted.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Epicyclic

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:17:10 PM

Well I don't know about anybody else but I am parched, I think I will undertake in a drink a little later, and have a nice relaxed Friday night with the family, might nip on occasionally to support anyone in need of help.

Hope everybody is having a great day, and continues into a great evening  Wink Grin
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:28:16 PM

I dont agree with cryptodevil, but you are putting in the work. If it is for fud, personal issues or (what i doubt) to  help you do not stop :p I see the same pattern in big Exchange forums where us casual joes discuss.

On topic, excited to see what the devs have for us the next months Smiley
Angelo38

Activity: 349

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:34:34 PM

I wanted to say that, more information is missing in Spanish. so to reach the Hispanic audience here in Latin America the crypto are beginning to convince people that the new eonomia.
with telling them that there are still many people who ask how to invest in onecoin
I tried to promote signatum but when I give them links to look for info they tell me that it is in English
What do you think to make signatum known?
That way, the signatum marketplace would have buyers and sellers from different countries and reduce shipping costs

I hope you understand
Sorry! I do not speak English.
gurumeditation

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:51:12 PM

I wanted to say that, more information is missing in Spanish. so to reach the Hispanic audience here in Latin America the crypto are beginning to convince people that the new eonomia.
with telling them that there are still many people who ask how to invest in onecoin
I tried to promote signatum but when I give them links to look for info they tell me that it is in English
What do you think to make signatum known?
That way, the signatum marketplace would have buyers and sellers from different countries and reduce shipping costs

I hope you understand
Sorry! I do not speak English.
Here you can find latest news and useful links about signatum in spanish :
https://twitter.com/EspanolSignatum

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
KurtCobain

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:19:17 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 06:18:37 PM by KurtCobain

every single stock in the new york stock exchange simply holds value because others think so.
You clearly known nothing about stocks, shares or economics. A publicly listed company has assets and issues dividends, that is what gives it a value for investment. Your tired parroting of every other shill account in this thread about how you can simply choose to 'believe' that Signatum is the same thing and, therefore, might appreciate in value, is as absurd as it is suspect.

My presence here is not to annoy 'your' community, it is to ensure that you, and the likes of you, are less able to fool newbies into believing this cut-and-paste clonecoin has value and is worthy of their investment. I have no reason to care whether it annoys you, as long as it serves to inform others who don't have the experience yet to recognise that you are either an ignorant fanbois suffering from sunk-cost delusion, or you are a scammer shill account.

My word can't be trusted based on what?  You know that every single investment in crypto is unsafe right? That every single investor purchases because they want to profit?  There is inherently no actual value to any of this.  There is almost no liquidity so take coinmarketcaps with a grain of salt.

Why is your word any more trustworthy than mine? I'm not lying about anything.  I don't claim that signatum is the best thing known to man.  I don't claim that anyone that buys this will definitely not lose money.  Everything is a gamble.  I'm gambling on this coin because the community and devs are active, the discord has 10x as many active users as any other coin that I've gambled on.  When a single person says thanks cryptodevil you saved me, you belong here as part of our community, until then you're just another internet troll that doesn't see that every single coin is equally similar to ponzi, it's worth a lot less than the current asking price.   if you get in signatum at 800 and sell at 1000 it did it's job.  It's not going to cure cancer or replace bitcoin, it's a place to hangout and chat in discord and buy and sell for minor profits every day, or hold long if that's your kind of thing.

Oh about the Ponzi scheme called the New York stock exchange, google ponzi scheme stock market professional and see how many actual professionals agree with me.  Paying small dividends is a distraction, it's still very much like Social Security, if new people ( or governments) stop getting into it, it falls flat on its face.
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:25:50 PM

I have a 1337 btc limit from bittrex Smiley  and yes its anonymous.  Depends when you signed up methinks, legacy accounts are different.
Hm... Maybe it's depended from country. I'm from Ukraine. I have no any limits and cann't withdraw 6000 DOGE.
They want selfie with "ID card". Maybe I need to do visa and photo with it in official embassy. Tongue

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
Epicyclic

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:28:04 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 06:09:01 PM by Epicyclic

Announcement

Approximately 14:00 CST/20:00 GMT from now there will be a community voice discussion, over on the Discord channel, regarding marketing.

The entire community is invited.

We would love to hear your ideas, input, and opinions for the future progress of Signatum.

follow this link https://discord.gg/sH8W73

All welcome, however, please keep it clean and on topic.
jimboscott

Activity: 253
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:01:28 PM

'A publicly listed company has assets and issues dividends'

Not all publicly traded stocks issue dividends.  Therefore, your statement is false.  84% of the LARGE companies that make up the S&P 500 pay a dividend, but there are hundreds, if not thousands, of mid-cap and small-cap PUBLICLY traded stocks that do NOT pay ANYTHING in the way of a dividend.  

As for a 'publicly listed company having assets' as if that alone is a virtue, assets are balanced out with debts and obligations.  There are hundreds of publicly traded stocks in companies that owe more than they have in assets.  

If you are going to try to sound smart, at least BE smart.

For me, I would counter your 'stock' comparison with the following two things that MANY companies can only DREAM OF...

1. SIGT has no debt
2. SIGT is not losing money

If you showed me a small or mid-cap biotech stock that has no debt and is not losing money - I will show you what is, in the world of investing, a winner.
unikaq

Activity: 74
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:35:57 PM

How to calcul the total numbers of coin??

int64_t nSubsidy = 1 * COIN;

if(pindexBest->nHeight <= 30000) {
        nSubsidy = 2500 * COIN;
    } else if(pindexBest->nHeight <= 60000) {
        nSubsidy = 1250 * COIN;
    } else if(pindexBest->nHeight <= 100000) {
        nSubsidy = 625 * COIN;
    } else {
        nSubsidy = 1 * COIN;
    }

30000 * 2500 +
30000 * 1250 +
40000 * 625
==========

Wrong, because the PoW + PoS system after block 98500

30000 * 2500 + 
30000 * 1250 +
40000 * 625
==========

30000 * 2500 +
30000 * 1250 +
38500 * 625
==========

The max PoW coins should be something between 136.562.500 to 137.500.000

Thanks

My calcul was
30000*2500+
60000*1250+
100000*625

im not programmer, but I want to understand how this code work
what is the value nHeight <= 60000) nHeight <= 100000) etc

Thank you
That is the blockchain height based on which POW reward halving occurs.

Just how you calcul 137 500 000 coins??

30000 * 2500 +
30000 * 1250 +
38500 * 625
==========

How find this calcul??
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:39:26 PM

Bitzure.com still not paying SIGT?

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
stockblock

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 06:42:10 PM

I sold all 24,000 coins a couple of months ago. No regrets.
gurumeditation

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:42:37 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 06:53:42 PM by gurumeditation

Bitzure.com still not paying SIGT?
See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126606.0
Seems they still accept deposit, but no one got their coins back... Nice scam
/edit finally the website is down. I highly doubt people will get their coins...
Sorry for ppl who lost their coins... And sad to see the sigt threads white-knight who claims to "help noobs" has done nothing to help people there.

JMAlex

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:43:28 PM

which channel on discord?
JMAlex

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:44:34 PM

Why are all you idiots involved with this shitcoin ?!

why are you here?
JMAlex

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:46:45 PM

We "the idiots" have mined and profit with this coin ... youre late
Pages: « 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: