Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:46:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOUNTY programs [RGE/RGX] tokens  (Read 11310 times)
alinka

Activity: 224
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:26:00 PM

Hello Valentin,
Every day the number of invited friends decreases.

Yes, same problem  Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Valentin (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

The Rouge Project - Blockchain Coupon Platform

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 04:32:14 AM

Hello Valentin,
Every day the number of invited friends decreases.

Yes, same problem  Angry

Hi, Please DM me you referral id. Thanks

███  ██  █  ▌ The Rouge Project ⮞ ⮞ VOUCHER AND NOTE PROTOCOL ▐  █  ██  ███
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Website  ■  Download WHITEPAPER   ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  ▌MEDIUM  ⬈⬋  FACEBOOK  ⬈⬋  TWITTER  ⬈⬋  BOUNTY  ⬈⬋  TELEGRAM ▐  █
itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:29:30 PM

Twitter bounty question:

3 RGXB * followers / 50 per mention?

If I have 40,000 followers, I get 3 RGXB * 40000 / 50 per mention = 2400 RGXB per mention?

Valentin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 03:31:47 PM

Twitter bounty question:

3 RGXB * followers / 50 per mention?

If I have 40,000 followers, I get 3 RGXB * 40000 / 50 per mention = 2400 RGXB per mention?

Yes but you should notice that their are other rules :

- No more than 1 mention or retweet EVERY TWO days
- Retweet of obsolete events doesn't count (exemple, retweeting the announce of the start of an token event AFTER the event is finished, it really doesn't make any sense).
- For tweet which obsolescence is not self-evident, they don't count when there are older than 2 weeks.
- Mentions should be original and non repetitive to be counted

V.

Valentin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 04:38:39 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 07:38:37 PM by Valentin

Hi everyone,

We have decided that the newsletter affiliate program will be stopped tonight (on the 20th October 00:00:01 UTC).

The project wants to thank everyone who has participated in this bounty program! (but not the bots, see below Smiley)

I would say that unfortunately this program has been suffering from quite a lot of abuse by a minority of participants who tried to bypass the rules (signup bots, mass fake email accounts, etc).

As you may have noticed, this reality has forced us to develop some counter measures (the one most noticeable, the google captcha) and it has render the work of counting the real friends referral more difficult (and created a few bugs in that counting).

No one should worry, the counting bugs are going to be easily fixed soon after the program will freeze.

I'm sorry for the participants that enjoyed this program in good faith but we don't want to divert too much developing resources into fighting bad actors, the DApp and the Rouge platform are of course a much bigger priority.

After the freeze, we should be able to publish a detail counting to everyone with the RGXB you earn each of you...

Valentin.

freakslot

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:04:18 PM

Joined the bounty of twitter and facebook.
Redanim

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:06:47 AM

Everyday RGXB Tokens number is different
NokasKili

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Professional Portuguese Translator

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:05:37 PM

A new Portuguese ANN has been created and is available on following location: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2297823.new#new

AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 12:11:09 AM

Hi everyone,

We have decided that the newsletter affiliate program will be stopped tonight (on the 20th October 00:00:01 UTC).

The project wants to thank everyone who has participated in this bounty program! (but not the bots, see below Smiley)

I would say that unfortunately this program has been suffering from quite a lot of abuse by a minority of participants who tried to bypass the rules (signup bots, mass fake email accounts, etc).

As you may have noticed, this reality has forced us to develop some counter measures (the one most noticeable, the google captcha) and it has render the work of counting the real friends referral more difficult (and created a few bugs in that counting).

No one should worry, the counting bugs are going to be easily fixed soon after the program will freeze.

I'm sorry for the participants that enjoyed this program in good faith but we don't want to divert too much developing resources into fighting bad actors, the DApp and the Rouge platform are of course a much bigger priority.

After the freeze, we should be able to publish a detail counting to everyone with the RGXB you earn each of you...

Valentin.

when do dashboard will help us to see our earnings ot when do we will see spreadsheet? when do company ends and when will be the payments?

NokasKili

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Professional Portuguese Translator

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:24:59 AM

Dear Bounty manager,

Please update bounty thread with my nickname under Portuguese translation and could you please send me by PM the link for the rewards spread sheet?
If required any additional support, please do not hesitate in contacting me.

Thanks!

Genius1oci

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:16:59 PM

Hi. Joined fb bounty program. Good luck, guys.
freakslot

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:59:44 PM

where table on the social networks? where to look for information?
skont83

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:30:29 PM

Hello Valentin,
Every day the number of invited friends decreases. Firstly I got 57 ref, now I have 54. If you need any confirmation I have a screenshot where we can see 55 friends and my ETH wallet. Check this problem please.
I have this problem too. Every day the number of invited friends decreases
Valentin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 05:05:03 AM

Hello Valentin,
Every day the number of invited friends decreases. Firstly I got 57 ref, now I have 54. If you need any confirmation I have a screenshot where we can see 55 friends and my ETH wallet. Check this problem please.

Hello,

This bug has been fixed. Please check you number and tell me if you have problems.

The number should be final for the newsletter (except that we still need to clean a few bots).

V.

AlehandroTheGreat

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:15:40 AM

Hello Valentin,

Hello,

This bug has been fixed. Please check you number and tell me if you have problems.

The number should be final for the newsletter (except that we still need to clean a few bots).

V.

Valentin, why are you ignoring us? When do dashboard will show us our balances? When do expect the bounty payments? Where to see how much funds raised?

Valentin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 12:39:50 PM

Hello Valentin,

Hello,

V.

Valentin, why are you ignoring us? When do dashboard will show us our balances? When do expect the bounty payments? Where to see how much funds raised?

I have answered this question many times (see archive). We don't do dashboard but you can check your stake using the bounty page : https://rouge.network/bounty/

V.

AlehandroTheGreat

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 04:00:59 PM

Hello Valentin,

Hello,

V.

I have answered this question many times (see archive). We don't do dashboard but you can check your stake using the bounty page : https://rouge.network/bounty/

V.

Valentin,
1)your bounty page, DOES NOT SHOW ANY STAKE, thats why I am asking, where we can check our stakes?? In bounty page there are no any stakes, there is only written are you accepted to twitter bounty or not.
2)When do expect the bounty payments?
3)Where to see how much funds raised during the ICO?

Valentin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 05:53:33 PM

Hello Valentin,

Hello,

V.

V.

Valentin,
1)your bounty page, DOES NOT SHOW ANY STAKE, thats why I am asking, where we can check our stakes?? In bounty page there are no any stakes, there is only written are you accepted to twitter bounty or not.

1) You need to enter your Ethereum address to check your stake. At this time, this concern the newsletter program.

2) The bounty stakes will be distributed after each program ends. I guess we should be able to do partially the newsletter as soon as the bots ref get cleaned.

3) The main public ICO has not yet started. It will be on a public contract so everything will be public.
For your information pre-sale rounds which have be done are already on the website. again it's smart-contract so everything is public.

V.

AlehandroTheGreat

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:06:55 PM

Hello Valentin,

Hello,

V.

Big thx for so fast response, also, so how we can check our stakes and RGX tokens which we earn in twitter bounty? I am participating from beginning and doing one constructive post every erry 2 days and retweet everytime..... But I can not see how much stakes or RGX I earned from the beginning of the company.... I am so confused, how we can check our stakes for twitter?

V.

Valentin,

1) You need to enter your Ethereum address to check your stake. At this time, this concern the newsletter program.

2) The bounty stakes will be distributed after each program ends. I guess we should be able to do partially the newsletter as soon as the bots ref get cleaned.

3) The main public ICO has not yet started. It will be on a public contract so everything will be public.
For your information pre-sale rounds which have be done are already on the website. again it's smart-contract so everything is public.

V.

Big thx for so fast response, also, so how we can check our stakes and RGX tokens which we earn in twitter bounty? I am participating from beginning and doing one constructive post every erry 2 days and retweet everytime..... But I can not see how much stakes or RGX I earned from the beginning of the company.... I am so confused, how we can check our stakes for twitter?

Valentin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:14:50 PM

Hello Valentin,

Hello,

V.

V.

Valentin,

V.

I understand. I know we are a bit late on the script that count twitter bounty but that is next on our list for bounty. In the same time, since all tweets are public it's quite easy to calculate yourself your stake with the rules as published.

V.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: