Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The sky is falling! The sky is falling!  (Read 1728 times)
bitplane (OP)

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

Firstbits: 1gyzhw

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2011, 08:14:04 PM

Jewish lizards control the entire BTC supply. CIA has an FPGA and quantum computer supercluster churning out fraudulent block-chains,  Rockefellers are in on it too. MTGOX WAS AN INSIDE JOB!11 Did nobody else notice that Satoshi Nakamoto is an anagram of WAKE UP SHEEPLE?!

Am I doing it right?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GeniuSxBoY

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 08:15:28 PM

The Masons are working on putting their symbol on the currency... AS WE SPEAK

Be humble!
Yeti

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Firstbits: 1yetiax

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 08:18:15 PM

You're simply stating the obvious! What's really gonna be interesting is what the people (and aliens) at Area 51 have to do with this... I dare not say more right now!

1YetiaXeuRzX9QJoQNUW84oX2EiXnHgp3 or http://payb.tc/yeti

Since Bitcoin Randomizer is dead, join the Bitcoin Pyramid (referrer id #203)! Be quick, be on top! Instant payout as soon as one of your referrals deposits!
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 08:18:16 PM

IT'S A BREACH! (from newbies section)
GET DOOOOOOOOOWWNNN!

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
TraderTimm
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 08:19:02 PM

This would make a great sub-forum category Smiley

Hell, think of how clean main discussion would be if it existed.

fortitudinem multis - catenum regit omnia
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 08:26:01 PM

LIFE'S A BEACH!!!!!

EAT SAND!!!!!!

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
Synaptic

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 08:31:28 PM

Hey everybody, just calm down.

None of this wild speculation is true.

Bitcoins are as safe as ever.

There's nothing to worry about at this point.  Just calm down and see how this plays out.

I for one am going to buy at the bottom and profit all the way up.

May the wise have ears.
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 08:43:55 PM

Quiet dude, I'm trying to get some cheap here!

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 08:47:38 PM

See now, I thought the same thing.

Until I realized that the sky is still rising...
finnthecelt

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 08:56:35 PM

There's nothing to worry about at this point.  Just calm down and see how this plays out.

May the wise have ears.

Me too. Where's the bottom? After all these years I haven't figured it out......   Embarrassed
Synaptic

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 08:58:18 PM

May the wise have ears.

Me too. Where's the bottom? After all these years I haven't figured it out......   Embarrassed

JeanLucPicard

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 09:12:02 PM

Jewish lizards control the entire BTC supply. CIA has an FPGA and quantum computer supercluster churning out fraudulent block-chains,  Rockefellers are in on it too. MTGOX WAS AN INSIDE JOB!11 Did nobody else notice that Satoshi Nakamoto is an anagram of WAKE UP SHEEPLE?!

Am I doing it right?

No, the sky will fall when Kevin Trudeau releases a new "How to get rich" video or book using "his patented method" of trading with BitCoin....
finnthecelt

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 01:31:09 AM

May the wise have ears.

LOL! Exactly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: