Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:03:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 Days relaunch  (Read 5115 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Astro Developer (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:58:36 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 02:20:07 AM by mprep

The whitepaper has been updated with a more in-depth technical analysis

thanks for the info  Smiley

No problem at all. If you need more information feel free to contact me.

Some people are requesting more info but didn't read the whitepaper
Why Sensors?
Automation is become a big part of our world today. The use of sophisticated algorithms to truly help our world sustain is needed in our society. This is why we came up with Astro ? the first sensory Blockchain dAPP. This is the future we are choosing and we are proud of the. This is the future we are going to build, and it is good. The future we are building is one of sustainability and creativity. Everything is automated, you can check your weather, you don't need to learn to drive anymore because there is automation, there will be less aviation accidents, you will get the true optimal time to fish at your local fishing spot. All these things are thanks to blockchain technology developed by the Astro initiative. We thank all those volunteers who have contributed to this project, and the team is happy to produce this. The Sensors used as mining will prove to be effective.

Decentralized Applications for the Future
The decentralized applications for the future are a fundamental aspect to our Astro project. Our first dapp for the future is the Decentralized Weather Project, where you can get real time weather statistics. Using state of the art and cutting-edge technology, like Ethereum, Astro will continue to be a decentralized application with support for Sensory content. Python, and other high ? level language support means that you no longer have to go through the arduous process of binary coding. The blockchain is the future. We are building a great future through the use of Astro.

Node Blocking
Node Blocking is the revolutionary feature for blocking fake and spamming nodes from entering your Astro. This problem is easily resolved using smart contract ? legal and business abiding dealings that connect automatically to the blockchain. The criteria to meet these are formed by the AI and sensory input ? no work on your end and a guarantee for everything that you do. The blockchain is fail safe nothing can mute it.
lewicai

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:39:00 AM

Waiting open bounty social media
Astro Developer (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:39:20 AM

Waiting open bounty social media

The bounty is already open
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:45:11 AM

Will you supply the sensors or we have to buy them from you?  Are they expensive?

Astro Developer (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:47:01 AM

Will you supply the sensors or we have to buy them from you?  Are they expensive?

We may be selling our own, but there is a set up guide on the whitepaper. We will make a more comprehensive setup guy with various information about supported sensors soon.

Their median price should be around 50-150 dollars depending on the features. Wireless weather stations can be used and we will provide a guide.
Astro Developer (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:54:42 AM

Civic and Civil Engineering
Using Astro in civic and civil engineering allow the use of sensors for lights, wind speed, and create
engineering problems to be easier to solve. In fact, it is thought that over 33.41% of civil construction
errors come from human error not systematic errors that are normally present. Sensors will lessen
this and will be verified using the blockchain signing feature to make sure there is no errors or viruses
manipulating anything. The AI can easily pick out imposter nodes.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:59:06 AM

Where is your roadmap and project team? Maybe i missed it.
Astro Developer (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:09:13 AM

That is correct Smiley our roadmap and all information is on the whitepaper.
PriitV

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:11:25 AM

Really loving the setup and the possible implications of this. Is there a chance to reserve translation to Estonian?
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:12:48 AM

Where is your roadmap and project team? Maybe i missed it.

Roadmap
Addition of other facilities
Addition of other industries for the Astro
Marketing of Astro
Astro January 18th 2018 Conference
Deadlines and the Future
By September 2018 we will be using Astro as a sensory platform, blockchain powered AI cars will
be available as our next project
By February 2019 Aero plane technology sensors (Blockchain powered - less risk)
By 2020 Blockchain powered sensors for the Home (i.e.. Home Kit replacement modules),

from the whitepaper - is that correct dev?

Okay, i will read the whitepaper first to know more about this project. thanks for the information. Grin
Astro Developer (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:27:17 AM

Really loving the setup and the possible implications of this. Is there a chance to reserve translation to Estonian?

Thank you! Once you are done please send it to us to claim your bounty!
Astro Developer (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:33:19 AM

Thank you! Once you are done please send it to us to claim your bounty!

I am really loving this community and coin keep it up!

Thanks!
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:52:26 AM

It looks very interesting when I see the website of this project. I hope that this will succeed according to what the dev and the team want.  Smiley Smiley

Astro Developer (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:56:45 AM

It looks very interesting when I see the website of this project. I hope that this will succeed according to what the dev and the team want.  Smiley Smiley

Thank you very much
Astro Developer (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:37:41 AM

Whitepaper and website have been updated!
Astro Developer (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:12:29 AM

Slack has been updated
Gluestack

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 09:25:23 AM

Slack has been updated
Where is the link?
Astro Developer (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:39:48 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 09:58:20 AM by Astro Developer

Slack has been updated
Where is the link?
It has been discontinued
Astro Developer (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:57:54 AM

slack link not working so I can't join, discord does

The Slack has been discontinued - we find Discord to be a better platform for messages and it's easier for us to manage
Astro Developer (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:47:37 AM

@Islapdonkey

Can't you at least use the sensors from Arizona State University Campus to mine. It will be a lot more profitable than trolling around in this thread. Most people that live in Phoenix are relatively chill, so you might be able to borrow some

Yes you should be able to hire some sensors for the use of proof of capacity 2 mining
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: