Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:26:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum ?,  (Read 3972 times)
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:47:32 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum is both good investment and for sure if you have that two altcoins and you hold that for few years you can earn a lot of profit . Investing in bitcoin and ethereum is a good option. Dont choose only one its better to invest in this two coin . Two heads are better than one thats what other people said. But it depends to you what coin do you think gives you high profit in the future.
I agree with you . Having both is a good action, we can get security when one of the coins has decreased in price. We can also have the opportunity to benefit from bitcoin and etherum, both of which are the most popular digital currencies today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheFriends

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:48:51 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 05:07:49 PM by TheFriends

I think both are good investments, but I think Ethereum, in the long term, is a better investment than the Bitcoin in the long term.

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:28:26 PM

Currently, my cryptocurrency portfolio is ETH bigger than bitcoin. The low ETH price is now a good enough moment to buy more for me.

Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:57:30 PM

No, bitcoin is the best "investment"
Ethereum and other altcoins are the best "short term trading".
these are a little different. you can buy bitcoin and hold it and with a good confidence know that you will make profit in long term. and so far this has been true. bitcoin price has been rising in the long term.

with altcoins this is not true. in long term they have been failing, all of them. but since altcoins specially ether are pump and dumps it makes them very good for short term trading.
you buy them low and in a short while (from 1 day to a week) you gain a big profit and dump them to get out before their prices fall again.
If you will going to chose Bitcoin in terms of trading it is a good decision because it quite a sure thing to consider on other word play safe. But if you are willing to take risk for you to earn more it is not bad to try on having both on trading where all you need to do is monitor the trend of both currency for you to earn. And of course balance your management in terms of trading so you cod earn at the same time save some of your earning for future purposes.
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:04:10 PM

ETH is strong altcoin. Good longterm investment options besides bitcoin. I'm sure ETH an altcoin has bright prospects in the future.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:39:04 PM

Currently, my cryptocurrency portfolio is ETH bigger than bitcoin. The low ETH price is now a good enough moment to buy more for me.
Why you are going after eths when bitcoins are offering grand profit after Segwit? I don’t think so it is wise decision to grab eths instead of bitcoins. Eths are not going to make its fans enjoy any extraordinary profit. These coins do not have potential that of bitcoins. I will suggest you to buy bitcoins for eths before Segwit.
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:43:37 PM

ETH is strong altcoin. Good longterm investment options besides bitcoin. I'm sure ETH an altcoin has bright prospects in the future.
i think both have good potential but still i will like to choose bitcoin, where i have good confident to make money.
Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:52:26 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum is both good investment and for sure if you have that two altcoins and you hold that for few years you can earn a lot of profit . Investing in bitcoin and ethereum is a good option. Dont choose only one its better to invest in this two coin . Two heads are better than one thats what other people said. But it depends to you what coin do you think gives you high profit in the future.
I agree with you . Having both is a good action, we can get security when one of the coins has decreased in price. We can also have the opportunity to benefit from bitcoin and etherum, both of which are the most popular digital currencies today.

Yeah, in the exchange it's no good to have only one type coins. If we only hold bitcoin, we miss the benefits of ethereum. While we hold only ethereum, we miss the good things from bitcoin. That's why we need to create a balance between different coins to have the stability for our capital.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:48:08 AM

I think both are good investments, but I think Ethereum, in the long term, is a better investment than the Bitcoin in the long term.

It seems ETHER is the new black dev!

In practice ether is really weak in terms of gaining the profitability and has got less market capitalisation as compared to bitcoin. If you would ask bitcoin will suppress the ether more in the time to come. Though ether us spiking now a days its not more than enough for ether economy. The investors and enthusiast are there but they will end up in bitcoin due to its over the head performance. I'm not against ether, no way I already mine it but with long term perspective the agenda must be discussed on bitcoin only.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:36:01 AM

Yeah, in the exchange it's no good to have only one type coins. If we only hold bitcoin, we miss the benefits of ethereum. While we hold only ethereum, we miss the good things from bitcoin. That's why we need to create a balance between different coins to have the stability for our capital.

Diversification is a good strategy because we don't know which coins will have the best growth from this point forward. Even if one coin has had the best track record so far, that could change in the future.

This is why I hold balances in several altcoins in addition to Bitcoin. I only hold some of the major altcoins because many of the smaller ones will not survive.
Turan100 (OP)

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:40:42 AM

thanks all for your advice and your help , i take already my decision for investing  ETh for long term , i have just store 2.5 Eth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: