Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:38:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Innosilicon A5 DashMaster 30.2G 750W  (Read 55195 times)
evgen999

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:59:34 PM

Has someone already received A5 miners from Mid November batch?

I'm still waiting for my Mid-November unit..  Undecided

Do you know why they delay the shipment? I have sent 2 emails to them with questions about delivery but I did not get any response for 1 week for now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crazy71

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:53:13 PM

Do you know why they delay the shipment? I have sent 2 emails to them with questions about delivery but I did not get any response for 1 week for now...

why?  pls guys this the worst compnay in miners field ,they dont have any suport ,they took our money and thats it ,they have our money so they dont care nothing else...the sad history is like we are doit nothing they will fish new customers soon...
RealCrypto.org

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 04:20:39 AM

why?  pls guys this the worst compnay in miners field ,they dont have any suport ,they took our money and thats it ,they have our money so they dont care nothing else...the sad history is like we are doit nothing they will fish new customers soon...

Ya it's definitely not the best situation to be in but you will get your miner. I'm sucking it up and mining the shit out of monetary unit. We believe in the project so we are confident we will ROI this ASIC eventually by speculative mining. Best of luck to you man. I wish Innosilicon wasn't such a mess.
David2201

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:04:52 AM

I've been waiting since 22nd of July.
When I purchased the units I was told that they would ship end of September.
Then got an invoice that stated shipping between 10th of October and 26th of October.
Then get an email saying that there are more delays and it will be early November.
Then get told between 10th and 25th of November.
Its now the 28th of November and I still haven't got my product.

To say I'm pissed is an understatement.
bitDad13

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:09:38 AM

Has somebody received A5 miner?
RealCrypto.org

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 06:33:23 AM

Well mine isn't even working anymore. Mined for about 4 days before it stopped. The dashboard just loads and nothing appears anymore. Nothing changed besides me switching pools. Switching back to the original pool I was on didn't change anything either. It's blowing colder air than usual telling me it's not mining. The pool is also saying I'm not mining. Tried rebooting it, checked the firmware etc. Any insights into why are appreciated.
omshree

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:57:57 AM

Well mine isn't even working anymore. Mined for about 4 days before it stopped. The dashboard just loads and nothing appears anymore. Nothing changed besides me switching pools. Switching back to the original pool I was on didn't change anything either. It's blowing colder air than usual telling me it's not mining. The pool is also saying I'm not mining. Tried rebooting it, checked the firmware etc. Any insights into why are appreciated.
Check with a different connection/router.
Their lack of customer support is really disturbing tough... No reply on skype, nothing

Donate if you like 1ANALSEXXGMd6HaN6CzQXtURLC5H9TjKoo
RealCrypto.org

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:57:25 PM

Check with a different connection/router.
Their lack of customer support is really disturbing tough... No reply on skype, nothing

Thanks for the help man. I tried that and nothing helped. They sent out an email last night saying they did a firmware upgrade. I'm doing that now and will report if it helps at all. If anyone is having any problems with their A5, send me a DM and I'll do my best to help you. I've spent a lot of time messing with this thing and have found a few tricks to get it all working until this point.
funbuxx

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:39:52 PM

Tried the 11.24 firmware on my A5 with the bad ASIC board and that didn't fix it.

I did get an email response to my first website enquiry (the default password had been changed before it arrived) and they just advised to flash the 11.24 firmware.

Stil waiting on a response to my bad ASIC board query where I posted details of the debug (obtained by root telnet).
minerlai

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:29:16 PM

Heard that the D3 is no longer profitable. How is this ASIC doing? still profitable?

Paycent|ICO: 2-30 Nov ’17
gvsrusa

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:23:48 PM

Tried the 11.24 firmware on my A5 with the bad ASIC board and that didn't fix it.

I did get an email response to my first website enquiry (the default password had been changed before it arrived) and they just advised to flash the 11.24 firmware.

Stil waiting on a response to my bad ASIC board query where I posted details of the debug (obtained by root telnet).
All my miners were working after upgrading the firmware. And now i got new problem. One of the miners showing red light on continously, lights on the blades were off andethernet is blinking but not able to access web portal. Did reset but nothing helped. Left couple of emails no response yet.
lycipher
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:50:11 PM

Heard that the D3 is no longer profitable. How is this ASIC doing? still profitable?
Depending on your power costs.
See: http://whattomine.com/asic?utf8=%E2%9C%93&factor%5Bsha256_hr%5D=13500.0&factor%5Bsha256_p%5D=1500.0&factor%5Bscrypt_hash_rate%5D=504.0&factor%5Bscrypt_power%5D=800.0&x11f=true&factor%5Bx11_hr%5D=19000.0&factor%5Bx11_p%5D=1200&factor%5Bqk_hr%5D=450.0&factor%5Bqk_p%5D=75.0&factor%5Bqb_hr%5D=450.0&factor%5Bqb_p%5D=84.0&factor%5Bcost%5D=0.1&sort=Profitability24&volume=0&revenue=24h&factor%5Bexchanges%5D%5B%5D=&factor%5Bexchanges%5D%5B%5D=bittrex&factor%5Bexchanges%5D%5B%5D=bleutrade&factor%5Bexchanges%5D%5B%5D=cryptopia&factor%5Bexchanges%5D%5B%5D=poloniex&factor%5Bexchanges%5D%5B%5D=yobit&dataset=Main&commit=Calculate
gvsrusa

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:50:52 PM

And also I saw blades dead or sick couple of times for one of the miner. And now it is the same miner that’s not working
crazy71

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:12:31 PM

after moths and months after paid 10k .....after not customer support .....they send defective miners to everybody the scam is clear now ,i like i see nobody is doing nothing ,those guys those company deserve a class action for us,but i seee nobody wnat do nothing here .....so they took our money easy like that ,we dont figth guys??
RealCrypto.org

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 09:36:25 PM

All my miners were working after upgrading the firmware. And now i got new problem. One of the miners showing red light on continously, lights on the blades were off andethernet is blinking but not able to access web portal. Did reset but nothing helped. Left couple of emails no response yet.

Let me see if I can help you. Did you put the boot image on the SD card per their instructions? If you're on Mac use applePi Baker to put the OS on to the SD card. Download the firmware on to your computer. After you have both the firmware and the boot image, insert the mini sd card into the device and then upload the firmware at the same time. Once the firmware is done, you can turn off the device to then remove the sd card. turn it back on and put in your pool information to start mining. I hope it works for you guys.
RealCrypto.org

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:19:05 PM

after moths and months after paid 10k .....after not customer support .....they send defective miners to everybody the scam is clear now ,i like i see nobody is doing nothing ,those guys those company deserve a class action for us,but i seee nobody wnat do nothing here .....so they took our money easy like that ,we dont figth guys??

The problem with class action lawsuits is the only people that win are the attorneys. We would be lucky to see $1,000 for each miner at the end of it. I'm willing to try but I don't know how much good it will do.
RealCrypto.org

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:43:03 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 11:49:05 PM by RealCrypto.org

Here's a tip for everyone. My miner wouldn't work after I put in Zpool as my pool choice. The A5 worked fine when I was on weminemue.com's pool. I couldn't get it working last night but the firmware update allowed me to get the miner working again. I then put in the pool information again and had the same problem. So I reloaded the firmware and put on the weminemue pool address and everything is working fine. I don't know why a specific pool would mess with the miner but it did in my case. I would like to see if anyone else has had similar issues.

Update #1 The miner is not working again. I've tried everything. This ASIC is a piece of shit and I'm sure I won't hear back from Innosilicon for a few weeks. Man we all got ripped off bad....

Update #2 Well I made a video to show it not working after updating the firmware for the third time. It decided to work even after putting in my pool information. This is some really buggy software so I'm not going to mess with it until another update comes out.

Best of luck everyone.
gvsrusa

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:14:57 AM

Let me see if I can help you. Did you put the boot image on the SD card per their instructions? If you're on Mac use applePi Baker to put the OS on to the SD card. Download the firmware on to your computer. After you have both the firmware and the boot image, insert the mini sd card into the device and then upload the firmware at the same time. Once the firmware is done, you can turn off the device to then remove the sd card. turn it back on and put in your pool information to start mining. I hope it works for you guys.
Nope. I tried all of them already. The problem is the red light is on that means it’s faulty. And i’m not able to access the web portal
RealCrypto.org

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 03:10:03 AM

Nope. I tried all of them already. The problem is the red light is on that means it’s faulty. And i’m not able to access the web portal

Ya if you can't get on the dashboard to update the firmware it would have to be sent back. Sorry about your luck.
gvsrusa

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:39:55 AM

Ya if you can't get on the dashboard to update the firmware it would have to be sent back. Sorry about your luck.
Yeah. I think so. Still waiting for response from innosilicon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: